Boozer/Aldrige/Randolph

Jeffersson/Bynum.

East:

Calderon/Rondo/Rose

Ray Allen/Mo Williams

Igoudala/Prince/Carter

Josh Smith/Jamison

D Lee/Horford.

Its just me or those teams could "Snubb" the hell out of the Official All stars?

Somebody explain me why there are some names in this list and why are David West, Rashard Lewis or Jameer Nelson in the official lists?

sacgiants1213
01-30-2009, 04:12 AM
honestly kevin martin doesn't deserve to be considered a 'snub.' He's been hurt way too much, he doesn't play much D, and he's not shooting that good this year. Oh yeah, and it doesn't help that his team is 10-37, though its not his fault at all.

ARMIN12NBA
01-30-2009, 04:13 AM
West :

Deron/Nash/Parker

Durant/K Martin

Melo/Millsap

Boozer/Aldrige/Randolph

Jeffersson/Bynum.

East:

Calderon/Rondo/Rose

Ray Allen/Mo Williams

Igoudala/Prince/Carter

Josh Smith/Jamison

D Lee/Horford.

Its just me or those teams could "Snubb" the hell out of the Official All stars?

Somebody explain me why there are some names in this list and why are David West, Rashard Lewis or Jameer Nelson in the official lists?

I have to admit that those are pretty damn good teams. Especially the West All-Snub team. With a healthy Deron, Carmelo, and Boozer along with Jefferson and Bynum. That is a very good team right there.

NYKnickFanatic
01-30-2009, 04:19 AM
David Lee. :(:(:(
I think he deserved it.

And I have NOO idea how West made it.
Jefferson should have been a definite.

Horford is injured right now.
And didnt Boozer have like surgery?
I dont think he has played enough games.

BrizzleBear
01-30-2009, 04:26 AM
Sucks for the Jazz. And Jeffersson should of made it.

DerekRE_3
01-30-2009, 04:33 AM
honestly kevin martin doesn't deserve to be considered a 'snub.' He's been hurt way too much, he doesn't play much D, and he's not shooting that good this year. Oh yeah, and it doesn't help that his team is 10-37, though its not his fault at all.

As much as it hurts, I have to agree. Martin has been off ever since that ankle injury. He doesn't have that lateral quickness he had last year. He needs to sit out till he's actually 100%. And even if he is at 100%, there are just so many good guards in the West.