PDA

View Full Version : houston rockets... why?

airborne_06
01-30-2009, 02:38 AM
im a huge rockets fan, but why is it this team really sucks??? they beat strong teams such as SAS, BOS, UTA, PHX, DEN, NOR, DET, ATL, ORL, DAL but they loose on bad teams such as IND (twice), PHI (twice), WAS (at home), MEM, LAC... are they over confident?? or it just they well all cursed....:mad:

codes238
01-30-2009, 02:42 AM
theyre not over-confident, they have only one really good player... mcgrady sucks now, artest was always overrated and battier and scola are good role players... idd be surprised if this team makes it to the second round

airborne_06
01-30-2009, 02:46 AM
the reason is... yao is so soft, ron artest is good only on paper... rafer alston is not a decent pg... aaron brooks does know how to play basketball again... battier's defense was already gone... tmac is a loser... forever... no team chemistry... that's all...

scola, landry, wafer, barry were great...

JayW_1023
01-30-2009, 07:52 AM
They always seem to be the big what if? team every season.

innovator
01-30-2009, 08:12 AM
the rockets is a good team but other teams are just better

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 08:35 AM
They need to rebuild.

JayW_1023
01-30-2009, 08:40 AM
They need to rebuild.

Retool is more like it. No way they are gonna want to waste Yao's prime.

JordansBulls
01-30-2009, 09:15 AM
im a huge rockets fan, but why is it this team really sucks??? they beat strong teams such as SAS, BOS, UTA, PHX, DEN, NOR, DET, ATL, ORL, DAL but they loose on bad teams such as IND (twice), PHI (twice), WAS (at home), MEM, LAC... are they over confident?? or it just they well all cursed....:mad:

Hopefully they just beat good teams.

Iggydelphia
01-30-2009, 09:31 AM
i think u should know by now that the sixers are just a better team (their record doesnt show it yet)

DrDEADalready
01-30-2009, 10:13 AM
It happens to every team. Jazz are just like it too. we gave Washington there first win of the year. Lost to OKC, Any team can be any team. Just proves no matter who you play you have to bring your A game.

DirkIsTheBest
01-30-2009, 10:35 AM
they must learn how to play basketball by watching dallas mavericks games !

TMAC94
01-30-2009, 10:37 AM
I think we should trade artest and alston for monta ellis I think gs might do it

LanceUpperCut
01-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Ya I always love to bet against these guy's money line for the dogs is always high.I remeber they came to TO and we were down 2 starters playing like crap at the time and some how blew them out of the water.Get rid of T-Mac most overated player in the league.

jimbobjarree
01-30-2009, 10:51 AM
if they beat the good teams then just take the bad losses, make it to the playoffs and you should be confident.

and no, you shouldnt involve Utah with all those good teams with the teams we were forced to put out against you

sep11ie
01-30-2009, 11:29 AM
they must learn how to play basketball by watching dallas mavericks games !

:rolleyes:

macc
01-30-2009, 11:59 AM
First off I'm not a Rockets fan but Mcgrady doesn't suck, I don't know why he gets so much heat. He has been injured, so people can say he's injury prone but he def doesn't suck. Hense the reason he's in the starting lineup of the All Star game every year. When he's healthy he's at the same level as Wade/Kobe, ect. Not saying better but at the same level. With that being said I think one of the Rockets downfalls is Yao Ming. Yes he is a great player but shouldn't he be better? How long has he been in the league? Does he get better from year to year or do you think he stays about the same? As big as Yao is he should be dominating everygame. The guy is 7'6'', all he has to do is put his hands up and he can touch the rim. Why is it that he doesn't lead the league in Rebounds and blocks? Some games he'll score 27 the next 15. People like to jump on an injured T Mac but what about Yao? There should be no reason that he isn't the best center in the league but he never gets better every year, he just stays the same. Savy?

Tmac,lt,berkman
01-30-2009, 12:23 PM
First off I'm not a Rockets fan but Mcgrady doesn't suck, I don't know why he gets so much heat. He has been injured, so people can say he's injury prone but he def doesn't suck. Hense the reason he's in the starting lineup of the All Star game every year. When he's healthy he's at the same level as Wade/Kobe, ect. Not saying better but at the same level. With that being said I think one of the Rockets downfalls is Yao Ming. Yes he is a great player but shouldn't he be better? How long has he been in the league? Does he get better from year to year or do you think he stays about the same? As big as Yao is he should be dominating everygame. The guy is 7'6'', all he has to do is put his hands up and he can touch the rim. Why is it that he doesn't lead the league in Rebounds and blocks? Some games he'll score 27 the next 15. People like to jump on an injured T Mac but what about Yao? There should be no reason that he isn't the best center in the league but he never gets better every year, he just stays the same. Savy?

i agree with you about the mcgrady statement but yao does get better year in and year out. he has gotten more physical and he kinda has a swagger about himself now.
1 more thing-f@#* the T-MAC HATERS.

twoearl
01-30-2009, 01:13 PM
They are SOFT as butter. No leadership.

Ollie Tabooger
01-30-2009, 05:45 PM
because they don't play aaron brooks enough. That guy is my idol