PDA

View Full Version : David Lee- Worst All Star Snub Ever?

ProdigyI
01-30-2009, 02:04 AM
The guy is tied with Dwight Howard in double doubles.

I think it's a travesty that Bosh made it over him just because of his name. Travesty.

DerekRE_3
01-30-2009, 02:05 AM
No, Al Jefferson not making it is a bigger snub.

#24 Lakerland
01-30-2009, 02:13 AM
David Lee would've been nice on the team. I'm surprised Rashard made the reserves list. He doesn't belong there. Either David Lee or Vince Carter for me.

lakers4sho
01-30-2009, 02:16 AM
Al Jefferson should've made it instead of David West.

mnvikings28
01-30-2009, 02:25 AM
Al Jefferson being left off the team is a bigger snub.

ProdigyI
01-30-2009, 02:33 AM
By the way, anybody suprised Kevin Durant didn't make it?????

Talick
01-30-2009, 02:37 AM
Does Lee score like bosh...no

Talick
01-30-2009, 02:39 AM
Its not even a snub and you call it the worst snub in history? WOW. Lee is performing like an all-star but can't be considered over bosh.

codes238
01-30-2009, 02:39 AM

I think it's a travesty that Bosh made it over him just because of his name. Travesty.

why!? bosh has better numbers and their teams are doing about the same... if you do pace-adjusted stats bosh serves him, lee is just playing in a really fast tempo system and he's the oly guy on the team that can get a rebound which inflates his numbers as well... dont get me wrong, i really like david lee, but he's not an all-star...

david west over al jefferson and kevin durant!? now thats a SNUB!!!

theuuord
01-30-2009, 02:43 AM
lol @ david lee not making the all-star game being a travesty

1goldenrican1
01-30-2009, 03:10 AM

No Prodigy.. Not even close. As a Knick Fan I would have to say Al. He has been a Monster as of late and has made a case for himself. Plus he is giving Minni hope and forgeting about KG. Leeis good but he needs to work on his jump shoot more (which is getting better every year) and he isnt at tall as the other centers (even though he has been holding his own). Second, you can't compare Lee to Bosh. Bosh is a Franchise player who also has a Gold Medal:p. He playes better defense and has more of an offense then Lee. I LOVE Lee but if I had a choice between the two is will be Bosh and 75% of Knicks fan will say the samething.

GoatMilk
01-30-2009, 04:27 AM
David Lee should be in over Rashard IMO

innovator
01-30-2009, 04:31 AM
yeah aljefferson should be in instead if west

GoatMilk
01-30-2009, 04:33 AM
i was shocked when I heard David West

sturge
01-30-2009, 04:45 AM
I think Lee not making the team as a Knicks fan was dissapointing, but for him and Al Jefferson on the West not to is awful

aNYer
01-30-2009, 05:43 AM
they always say you miss the 1st couple you should make and make the last couple you shouldn't, you can see this in the case of Lee and Rasheed. Jefferson should be there but Lee took a big step to being there in the future, people are taking note of that now

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 06:53 AM
lee > lewis

S.J.Basketball
01-30-2009, 07:01 AM

No. His team is an embarrassment.

Big Quett
01-30-2009, 07:54 AM
lee > lewis

That i might can agree with.

But Lee over Bosh is just stupid. I mean i dont even think Knicks fans can really argue Lee over Bosh. And worst snub ever? Come on he is having a great year but lets not overreact. I mean he is a career role player at best. A really good one but come on. Prodigy you sound like Bill Walton now.

The biggest snub might be Melo i mean he was leading to start about a couple weeks ago.

Kyben36
01-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Alright, Can Lee create for himself, No. he trives off the pick and Role. IF he doesnt have a PG he is nothing.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 08:25 AM
That i might can agree with.

But Lee over Bosh is just stupid. I mean i dont even think Knicks fans can really argue Lee over Bosh. And worst snub ever? Come on he is having a great year but lets not overreact. I mean he is a career role player at best. A really good one but come on. Prodigy you sound like Bill Walton now.

The biggest snub might be Melo i mean he was leading to start about a couple weeks ago.
i agree

td0tsfinest
01-30-2009, 11:39 AM
Al Jefferson not making it is the biggest snub.

Mile High Champ
01-30-2009, 11:53 AM

haha you must be a knicks fan.. David Lee over Bosh...:p, Thanks for my first good laugh of the day..

Ragun
01-30-2009, 11:59 AM

let me guess...knicks fan?

GarlicStench
01-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Davis Lee is really good for a mediocre player.

NYYCowboys
01-30-2009, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't say the worst snub ever, but cmon he's def better than Rashard Lewis, and it's a joke that he's not on the team.

Gup
01-30-2009, 12:20 PM
I can't believe this is even a thread.

Lee is avg 15.7pts 11.6reb

Bosh 23.2pts 9.7reb

Jefferson 22.7pts 10.5reb

To break it down for you, Bosh is the focal point on the raps. Lee just cleans up around the hoop. When the game is tied, with 10 secs left...... do you want Lee taking the shot? haha
Now, when you say biggest snub ever? EVER? haha
Sam Cassel comes to mind when he played for the bucks.

Steely McBeam
01-30-2009, 12:28 PM

By a long shot. He is one of the best players in the league right now

ProdigyI
01-30-2009, 12:28 PM

Bosh 23.2pts 9.7reb

To break it down for you, Bosh is the focal point on the raps. Lee just cleans up around the hoop. When the game is tied, with 10 secs left...... do you want Lee taking the shot? haha
Now, when you say biggest snub ever? EVER? haha
Sam Cassel comes to mind when he played for the bucks.

I sure as hell don't want Bosh taking the last shot....or else he might get stuffed by Noah again:rolleyes:

5ive
01-30-2009, 12:30 PM
i sure as hell don't want bosh taking the last shot....or else he might get stuffed by noah again:rolleyes:

lol

Steely McBeam
01-30-2009, 12:31 PM
I sure as hell don't want Bosh taking the last shot....or else he might get stuffed by Noah again:rolleyes:

ya but im sure you wouldn't mind him on the bulls right now

DreamShaker
01-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Not even close to the biggest snub of all-time....not even the biggest snub this year....

colinskik
01-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm disappointed, but at least now Lee can't demand more money because he made the all star team

twoearl
01-30-2009, 12:47 PM
David Lee? lol Are you serious? He is a career role player. He is almost no talent, but just Hustles alot.

THink of him as a better version of Jeff Foster.

Giaps
01-30-2009, 12:51 PM
I love how people think they know everything without ever watching him play.

thedfactor
01-30-2009, 12:53 PM
It was a snub David Lee didn't make the team, but he shouldn't have been there over Bosh. Rashard Lewis is a different story.

twoearl
01-30-2009, 12:57 PM
It was a snub David Lee didn't make the team, but he shouldn't have been there over Bosh. Rashard Lewis is a different story.

whats up with the hate on Rashad? Did you see him last night? He showed why he is on the team. And second off all his team has one of the best records in league.

awmathewsjr
01-30-2009, 01:05 PM
is this for real? are we seriously debating over a average player like david lee making the all star game? i think the coaches pretty much got it right with the exception of Al Jefferson.

twoearl
01-30-2009, 01:09 PM
is this for real? are we seriously debating over a average player like david lee making the all star game? i think the coaches pretty much got it right with the exception of Al Jefferson.

thank god, somebody with some basketball sense! This post needs to be taken down immediately.

Sport
01-30-2009, 01:21 PM
I dont watch enough Knicks basketball to call you an idiot for wanting Lee in the all star game.

But I know its not the biggest snubin history because its not even the biggest snub of the year.

I am a Wolves fan and it is almost sickening what happened to AJ and K-Love.

But I wont go make a thread about it.

njnets
01-30-2009, 01:53 PM
there are snubs every year because there are only 12 spots. either make it 15 or there will continue to be snubs.

that said, either nelson or lewis should not be there and lee should be.

and AJ should be there for west.

btw, all of you idiots who say he doesn't deserve it and he sucks etc., he averages a double double with a high field goal percentage.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/david_lee/index.html

colinskik
01-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Youze all dumb dummies if you think DLee doesn't belong in the game at all. He's doing great, and don't say it's all cause of D'Antoni, cause he was doing pretty amazing last year too. He's good, get over it.

Sixerlover
01-30-2009, 02:02 PM

Bosh 23.2pts 9.7reb

Sums the thread up. And Lee is in an accelerated system. More possessions = more shots up = more chances for rebounds. And more chances to score.

D-Leethal
01-30-2009, 02:06 PM
I love Lee hence the name, but honestly Lee wasn't snubbed for the AS game, every year there are potential guys who might make it, might not, but the east pretty much went as I expected, if anyone was snubbed at all it was Al Jeff over DWest

D-Leethal
01-30-2009, 02:06 PM
I just don't like how guys like Jamal McGlore make it a few years ago becasue they strictly went with Centers but they make exceptions ths year?

29$JerZ
01-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Lewis has better averages than Lee. Lee only beats him in Rebounding,FG% and efficiency. Not to mention Orlando is a top team in the East while Lee is currently playing on the 8th best eastern team.

Lee didn't deserve a spot, even though he plays so hard and I wanted him to make it.

More shats!
01-30-2009, 02:17 PM

What a joke.You need to go to school kid and please stop embarasing your self is pretty pathetic.

Hustla23
01-30-2009, 02:18 PM
I think Lee deserved it. But I won't cry over it. If anything, he has less leverage in contract negotiations.

But I hope he makes it next year when he's fully adjusted to the system and putting up even higher stats.

And LOL at all the "role player", "hustle" comments. He's better offensively than most big men in the league. Not better than Bosh no, not by a long shot, but he knows how to bang inside unlike Reshard Lewis.

skyhibballpj87
01-30-2009, 02:29 PM
rashard stats 19.3 ppg
rpg 6.0
apg 2.7
most made 3pts made and attempted in the nba.

david lee stats 15.7 pts
11. 6 rpg
2.0 apg
number 2 in double-doubles

jameers stats 17.0 ppg
rpg 3.4
apg 5.4

shooting over 50 percent 88 percent from line also averaging under 2 turnovers a game.

if you look at the stats on paper you can say david lee deserves to make it over these guys. Statistics never tell the whole story. I like lee but look at where the knicks are they are still a mediocre team. yes they beat teams like boston and others but they also have lost to teams like the bobcats, thunder and the wizards. when it comes to all- star selections from the coaches it should come down to who has done more for their team. Magic are 35-10 and we would not even be close to being there without rashard and jameer. jameer also performs well in 4th quater and on the road when his team needs him the most. same with rashard, rashard averages over 20 ppg on the road while jameer is averages 18. without jameer magic would have been able to beat teams like the lakers, spurs, hes scored in double figures in the 4th multipule times and has won games for the magic.

knicks are decent and lee is probably a good reason they are but to say he deserves an all star spot over guys who have helped their team to one of the best records in the lg not to mention the best road record in the lg. is crazy. david lee is alittle better statisically but jameer and lewis do way more for the magic.

David lee is def a hustle player and i respect him for that and he should def get consideration for most improved, along with jameer but also saying he should make over bosh is crazy. Bosh is better statistically and they teams have about the same record easy choice to me

Mile High Champ
01-30-2009, 02:34 PM
I cant believe this thread is still open...Its one of the dumbest I have seen of late on PSD..

pebloemer
01-30-2009, 02:39 PM
Not even close to the biggest snub of all-time....not even the biggest snub this year....

That's what I was thinking. Actually the ESPN Daily Dime has a survey regarding who was the biggest snub of the year. David Lee didn't even make the survey.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-090130

Trouble87
01-30-2009, 02:44 PM
D Lee not making it was a lil unfair but I expected it.... he was playing at a all star level but I knew he wouldnt be considered over a guys like Bosh & Granger

Al Jefferson not making it was CRAZY... but hopefully this motivates him for next year

Vidball
01-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Did Bill Walton start this thread?

madiaz3
01-30-2009, 04:01 PM
why!? bosh has better numbers and their teams are doing about the same... if you do pace-adjusted stats bosh serves him, lee is just playing in a really fast tempo system and he's the oly guy on the team that can get a rebound which inflates his numbers as well... dont get me wrong, i really like david lee, but he's not an all-star...

david west over al jefferson and kevin durant!? now thats a SNUB!!!

Better numbers? Sure, but one is the only option on his team while the other is not. Toronto has one less win or so but one team is on a hotstreak tied for the 8th seed while the other is 3rd to last in the NBA. Inflated numbers? Lee has been a double-double machine his whole career, it's not the system, it's that finally he's added another dimension to his game with a midrange jumper in addition to really putting in the effort to improve other parts of his game. 57% FT shooter first season and now has been >75% the past few. Number inflation is BS, he's actually improved his game and is taking it to just about every other opposing center in the league.

Giaps
01-30-2009, 04:19 PM
That's what I was thinking. Actually the ESPN Daily Dime has a survey regarding who was the biggest snub of the year. David Lee didn't even make the survey.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-090130
ESPN is also garbage.

albertc86
01-30-2009, 04:20 PM
It's an unfortunate snub but you're reaching with the worst snub ever proposal.

Giaps
01-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Not to say he's an all-star, but to squash anybody who says he's garbage, here are Lee's last 10 games:

17 & 16
17 & 13
20 & 10
19 & 14
25 & 16
11 & 10
15 & 11
15 & 21
30 & 10
24 & 9
Knicks record: 7-3

He also had a sick 37 & 21 game vs GS.

Let's not insult the guy's skill.

IndyRealist
01-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Kevin Durant was not snubbed, his team started out HORRIBLY and only recently have they been playing anything resembling professional basketball. If you were talking about the last 15 games, then yes KD deserved to be in, but it's for the season.

David Lee is good, and I'd love to have him on my team, but I can't see him in the All-Star game over Chris Bosh, who made it, or Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Mo Williams, or Gerald Wallace, who didn't.

Giaps
01-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Kevin Durant was not snubbed, his team started out HORRIBLY and only recently have they been playing anything resembling professional basketball. If you were talking about the last 15 games, then yes KD deserved to be in, but it's for the season.

David Lee is good, and I'd love to have him on my team, but I can't see him in the All-Star game over Chris Bosh, who made it, or Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Mo Williams, or Gerald Wallace, who didn't.
Those are guards with the exception of Bosh. Bosh is one of my favorite players and I think the guy is great, but Lee was listed as a center and has played it all season while Bosh is clearly the PF on his team.

There is no center in the east putting up anywhere near the numbers that Lee is putting up (I am obviously excluding Howard so don't get your panties twisted).

Kabowdos
01-30-2009, 04:45 PM
NOPE

Bosh is disgusting.

Lee is close.

IndyRealist
01-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Those are guards with the exception of Bosh. Bosh is one of my favorite players and I think the guy is great, but Lee was listed as a center and has played it all season while Bosh is clearly the PF on his team.

There is no center in the east putting up anywhere near the numbers that Lee is putting up (I am obviously excluding Howard so don't get your panties twisted).

Coaches are not mandated to vote in a backup center. Yes, they probably wanted a big man, and Bosh filled that role. Gerald Wallace plays SF/PF. Vince Carter plays SG/SF. The guards were listed for the 11th/12th man spots, which are not positional.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 04:55 PM
lee got robbed.

MiamiHeat
01-30-2009, 04:58 PM

I agree

I'll take Bosh any day over Lee

JordansBulls
01-30-2009, 05:01 PM
If David Lee made it then Derrick Rose should have as well.

JabberJaw
01-30-2009, 05:07 PM
David Lee was not a snub. He is a very good player, but to say that it was the biggest snub of all time is insane. He is not even the biggest snub of this year. Al Jefferson and Durant had more of a right to be there than Lee. I don't think I would have removed anyone to put Lee in there. Plus, Vince Carter is even more deserving. Sorry bud. Not hating on Lee, but he was not a snub

Sixerlover
01-30-2009, 05:10 PM
If David Lee made it then Derrick Rose should have as well.

And if Derrick Rose should have made it, Andre Iguodala should have made it. It's all meaningless now anyway.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 05:10 PM
David Lee would've been nice on the team. I'm surprised Rashard made the reserves list. He doesn't belong there. Either David Lee or Vince Carter for me.

Al Jeff & D Lee got snubbed.

Vince Carter doesn't deserve to ever make another Allstar game in his life, he's garbage. (Two Nets on the team wasn't happening)

Jameer Nelson was playing like a bumb for the first month and a half of the season and got way too much publicity if you ask me.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 05:11 PM
And if Derrick Rose should have made it, Andre Iguodala should have made it. It's all meaningless now anyway.

Iguodala is the biggest fake superstar in the league right now, Andre Miller has been your best player all season long.

carruthers32
01-30-2009, 05:16 PM

Are you serious? Over Bosh? Wow.

Big Quett
01-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Better numbers? Sure, but one is the only option on his team while the other is not. Toronto has one less win or so but one team is on a hotstreak tied for the 8th seed while the other is 3rd to last in the NBA. Inflated numbers? Lee has been a double-double machine his whole career, it's not the system, it's that finally he's added another dimension to his game with a midrange jumper in addition to really putting in the effort to improve other parts of his game. 57% FT shooter first season and now has been >75% the past few. Number inflation is BS, he's actually improved his game and is taking it to just about every other opposing center in the league.

Are you serious? The Raptors are 2 games behind the Knicks.

And so if the Raps agreed to trade Bosh for Lee you would object right?

Ollie Tabooger
01-30-2009, 05:41 PM

no not even close to the worst snub ever. prolly not even in the top five snubs this year. Bosh is a way better player than Lee, and is more essential to his team. Knicks fans...:pity:

Giantwarrior
01-30-2009, 06:01 PM
david lee is a good player, but not dominant like an allstar. david lee would not even be a starter on most teams. he's playing well in NY because no one else is in NY.

Grecs422
01-30-2009, 06:07 PM
lee clearly deserved to be in

Frank Costanza
01-30-2009, 06:09 PM
few spots too many stars, hard to call any of it a snub,

Butter$
01-30-2009, 06:29 PM
david lee is a good player, but not dominant like an allstar. david lee would not even be a starter on most teams. he's playing well in NY because no one else is in NY.

Thats a load crap and proves you know nothing about basketball. He's made the most of his minutes, he plays out of position, and he gets it done.

Since when is every allstar a dominant player?

Jameer Nelson dominates? He spent the first month and a half playing like a second string PG, give me a break.

Get the NBA channel and take some fckn notes.

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 06:31 PM
I guess if you were making an All-Star team of mediocre players with inflated stats because they are on a garbage team you would be pretty upset if Lee didn't make it.

But since we're talking about the real All-Star game, this is a stupid conversation.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 06:36 PM

Any smart Knick fan knows he deserved a spot, but so did a few other people. I'm not mad about his snub, b/c I saw it coming a mile away. This guy prodigy is a BULLS fan (if you don't know they are the bottom feeders of the psd and get no respect) Calling this the worst snub of all time is a joke.

Don't start crap threads about another teams players like this. Now we got a bunch people people in here thinking Knick fans started this crap.

I don't wanna see us get a bad name in here the way bulls fans do.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah..don't put too much thought into this thread. ProgidyI always posts in the Bulls forum, but none of it is taken seriously anymore. Anyone who would take Lee over Bosh should not ever talk about basketball again.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 06:40 PM
Any smart Knick fan

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I don't wanna see us get a bad name in here the way bulls fans do.

You already have a bad name in my book and I've only seen about 3 of your posts kid. Grow up.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 06:41 PM
I guess if you were making an All-Star team of mediocre players with inflated stats because they are on a garbage team you would be pretty upset if Lee didn't make it.

But since we're talking about the real All-Star game, this is a stupid conversation.

Your team is easily the most garbage underachieving team in the league thus far. Bosh is as good as gone summer 2010, and nobody worth anything is gonna sign with your garbage squad ever.

No top free agent with any sense will ever sign with the Raptors. I see nothing but lotto balls in your future.

Its amazing what a couple of seasons of ok basketball does to peoples heads.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Your team is easily the most garbage underachieving team in the league thus far. Bosh is as good as gone summer 2010, and nobody worth anything is gonna sign with your garbage squad ever.

No top free agent with any sense will ever sign with the Raptors. I see nothing but lotto balls in your future.

It's amazing what assuming people will sign a good player in the future does to someone's head. I hope to God that LeBron and Bosh and Amare and no one signs with the Knicks so everyone can laugh at their attempt to escape futility and matter again in basketball.

bcransom
01-30-2009, 06:45 PM

It's about getting the best players. If Durant was a Laker, he would've been a shoe-in. But seriously Nene deserved some props for his D too.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 06:47 PM
It's amazing what assuming people will sign a good player in the future does to someone's head. I hope to God that LeBron and Bosh and Amare and no one signs with the Knicks so everyone can laugh at their attempt to escape futility and matter again in basketball.

Its futile to think we wont sign at least a couple of high profile free agents.

You can keep hoping tho.

You bums haven't mattered since 97-98 season.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Your name "Cubs Win" is an oxymoron...when have the cubs won anything lol.

and your just a moron.

Bulls fans are the scum of the psd, every1 knows it, and you just proved it.

take a hike.
Actually, the Cubs won 97 games last year. (Tied for second most in baseball) And it takes a real scumbag to call out an entire fanbase because you are unhappy about their superiority over recent decades in comparison to your team.

I can't wait 'til you get banned. :D

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Its futile to think we wont sign at least a couple of high profile free agents.

You can keep hoping tho.

You bums haven't mattered since 97-98 season.

Actually, we made the playoffs in the 06-07 season. And heading into the next season (regardless of how it ended) we were considered to be amongst the top 3-4 contenders in the Eastern Conference.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 06:50 PM
derrick rose and david lee will be all stars next yr you can bank on that.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 06:56 PM
derrick rose and david lee will be all stars next yr you can bank on that.

I agree that Rose will, but I still think Lee will be borderline. But then again I don't see all of his games. The only thing is, if Bosh blocked him this year...why not next year? But who knows.

Gup
01-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I love how its all KNICK fans that are bent out of shape due to this "snub" of David Lee. Then you go out on a limb and say he should be there over Bosh. Whoever thinks Lee should of made it over Bosh is on drugs. Lee is in a run and gun system in New York- meaning he gets a lot more chances for rebs and shots.
Knick fans get over it.

I still am laughing at this post, biggest snub ever hahaha

Al Jefferson

that is all

LanceUpperCut
01-30-2009, 06:57 PM

He might of been a snub but saying Lee should of made it over Bosh just ********.Lee's numbers are inflated with the system they run.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Actually, the Cubs won 97 games last year. (Tied for second most in baseball) And it takes a real scumbag to call out an entire fanbase because you are unhappy about their superiority over recent decades in comparison to your team.

I can't wait 'til you get banned. :D

Actually, the Cubs won 97 games last year.

Then they got there butts handed to them by the sub-par dodgers (sorry bscramson lol)

Its sad that you even talk about that pathetic cubs team...I'm a yank fan, and all we care about is what we do in the postseason, anything less is a failure.

You dissed knick fans as well, so I don't care what you say really. Its no secret to anybody on here (except Bulls fans...which makes it 2wice as funny) the rep you guys have on here)

I'll be a scumbag, while I call you guys out everytime.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 07:04 PM
He might of been a snub but saying Lee should of made it over Bosh just ********.Lee's numbers are inflated with the system they run.

Lee's numbers are inflated with the system they run.

Why don't you explain the system for every1 tex winter? B/c I don't think you know what your talking about.

I swear people think their frickin jack ramsey in here when they make these comments.

Inflated b/c of the system? His game is all about grabbing rebounds and cleaning up the trash in the paint. The only plays that called for him are pick and rolls, that the last time I checked, everybody runs in the entire league. The only thing significant about Mikes system is an emphasis on ball movement and not passing up open shots.

Lee plays alot of minutes and is effective, thats why he's played so well.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 07:08 PM
I love how its all KNICK fans that are bent out of shape due to this "snub" of David Lee. Then you go out on a limb and say he should be there over Bosh. Whoever thinks Lee should of made it over Bosh is on drugs. Lee is in a run and gun system in New York- meaning he gets a lot more chances for rebs and shots.
Knick fans get over it.

Al Jefferson

that is allbosh is a way better player than lee but you can't sit here and tell me he's having a better season i don't give a damn what system he is playing under in that case every team in the league could play the uptempo style that dosen't mean it's going to lead to results.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Knick fans get over it.

Al Jefferson

that is all

Lee is in a run and gun system in New York- meaning he gets a lot more chances for rebs and shots.

There is no truth to this whatsoever.

He's starting and he's played 6 more minutes than he did last season, thus his avg's are all up. If you know basketball, you know David Lee could get 10 & 10 in his sleep, which is basically what he's done b4 this season.

Its about the minutes and the touches, it has nothing to do with running and gunning at all. You give lee 30 minutes as a starter, he can put these numbers up anywhere.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Then they got there butts handed to them by the sub-par dodgers (sorry bscramson lol)

Its sad that you even talk about that pathetic cubs team...I'm a yank fan, and all we care about is what we do in the postseason, anything less is a failure.

You dissed knick fans as well, so I don't care what you say really. Its no secret to anybody on here (except Bulls fans...which makes it 2wice as funny) the rep you guys have on here)

I'll be a scumbag, while I call you guys out everytime.

First, why are you talking about baseball? Second, I could already tell you were a Yankees fan, and we'll leave it at that. But while were on baseball, I didn't see any of your postseason games this year. Did they not televise the Yankees games or were they just not make the playoffs? And when did I diss a Knicks fan? And to whom to we have the rep on here? (If it's you for either one of those last questions then I don't care)

Another thing you should know is that dissing one fan because of a lack of knowledge or anything of that sort is COMPLETELY different than cutting down an entire fanbase.

Also, let me explain to you how your favorite team's system inflates David Lee's numbers.

Say in a regular paced offense your team gets up 70 shots while shooting 50%. That makes for 35 possible rebounds.

But now in D'Antoni's faster paced offense, you get up 90 shots while shooting the same percentage. That makes for 45 possible rebounds.

Then you can take into account that some of those extra shots also went through David Lee and that the other team will often play faster as well creating more defensive rebounds as well.

It's really simple elementary school math. So unless you are under the age of 10, you should be able to understand that.

$KnicksAndKobe$
01-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Look I am a Knicks fan who watches every single game they play...

WE DO NOT RUN N GUN WE ARE SLOW AS HELL
THERE IS NO 7 SECONDS RULE OR W\E

WE ARE JUST A BETTER PASSING TEAM THAT IS ALL

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 07:19 PM
Look I am a Knicks fan who watches every single game they play...

WE DO NOT RUN N GUN WE ARE SLOW AS HELL
THERE IS NO 7 SECONDS RULE OR W\E

WE ARE JUST A BETTER PASSING TEAM THAT IS ALLcosigned.

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 07:20 PM

Dude... you are an angry little man aren't you? I was making a statement about Lee's ability to make an all star team and you go off on me about the Raptors sucking??

I've watched almost every game this year, I know they are underachieving. But at least I'm not like you... you'll be so heart broken when Lebron, Bosh, Wade and company all decide not to play in NYC in 2010. Besides, when was the last time the Knicks even made the playoffs?

Is Lee going to lead you there this year??

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 07:22 PM
The thing is..you guys have to watch other teams to see what you're comparing to. Because while you might not think the offense is that fast, the Knicks get out on a lot of fast break and take a lot of quick shots compared to other teams.

weebs
01-30-2009, 07:23 PM

and that's his fault? he's putting up monster numbers and the team is finally starting to win.

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 07:23 PM
The thing is..you guys have to watch other teams to see what you're comparing to. Because while you might not think the offense is that fast, the Knicks get out on a lot of fast break and take a lot of quick shots compared to other teams.

From what I understand.... Knicks fans are only Knicks fans.... not basketball fans. :p

Just joking... settle down!

PhillyLuver
01-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey, at least Yi didn't make it :shrug:

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 07:25 PM
and that's his fault? he's putting up monster numbers and the team is finally starting to win.

16 and 12 = Monster numbers??

:crazy:

LanceUpperCut
01-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Butters are you going to cry.You say Bulls fans are pethedic I'm a Rap's fan and believe me you sound like a 12 year old kid having a spaz attack.Keep it up it's freaken hilarious.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 07:32 PM
Until last season, my team made the playoffs every year since 1996, along the way we picked up 4 chips and two pennants, and one trip to the ALCS, excuse me but I have alot of room to talk on the subject thank you.

You on he other hand were born into a legacy of losing.

Also, let me explain to you how your favorite team's system inflates David Lee's numbers.

Say in a regular paced offense your team gets up 70 shots while shooting 50%. That makes for 35 possible rebounds.

But now in D'Antoni's faster paced offense, you get up 90 shots while shooting the same percentage. That makes for 45 possible rebounds.

Then you can take into account that some of those extra shots also went through David Lee and that the other team will often play faster as well creating more defensive rebounds as well.

It's really simple elementary school math. So unless you are under the age of 10, you should be able to understand that.

All of this is a load of crap by the way, look at his stats from the last couple of years, he was a 10 and 10 ball player who came off the bench. Now he's starting and playing 6 more minutes per a game, he's scoring 5 points more and grabbling 2 more rebounds.

Its really not that complicated, he's always been a strong "per 48 min" player, and he's always been a high volume rebounder.

By your math and logic he should be putting up 20 and 15 every night, and he's not.

maybe you should pick up another sport, basketball isn't your thing at all.

and neither is math.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Until last season, my team made the playoffs every year since 1996, along the way we picked up 4 chips and two pennants, and one trip to the ALCS, excuse me but I have alot of room to talk on the subject thank you.

All of this is a load of crap by the way, look at his stats from the last couple of years, he was a 10 and 10 ball player who came off the bench. Now he's starting and playing 6 more minutes per a game, he's scoring 5 points more and grabbling 2 more rebounds.

Its really not that complicated, he's always been a strong "per 48 min" player, and he's always been a high volume rebounder.

By your math and logic he should be putting up 20 and 15 every night, and he's not.

and neither is math.

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT! THANK YOU!

Once D'Antoni comes around in just 6 more minutes per game, he averages 5 more points and 2 more rebounds. And when the hell did I say he should be averaging 20 and 15? Because I didn't because he's not that good.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 07:37 PM
you guys are funny as hell.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 07:39 PM
you guys are funny as hell.

ha...yeah I saw all the people viewing the thread and I was wondering what everyone was thinking since most weren't typing.

kingjanjic
01-30-2009, 07:39 PM

no, wats their team record?

weebs
01-30-2009, 07:40 PM
16 and 12 = Monster numbers??

:crazy:

Read the quote, I'm talking about Durant.

Chronz
01-30-2009, 07:44 PM

and neither is math.

Good for you man, I love seeing people stand up for injustices. David Lee not making the All-Star game isnt a snub, Im sorry he just not, Ive followed Elton Brands' career far too long to think this is a snub but your still right on the kind of player that David Lee is.

David Lee's Reb%
Last Year: 17.5
This Year: 17.9

Lee's PER
Last Year: 18.0
This Year: 18.1

Lee is Lee anywhere he gos, but IMO that isnt All-Star worthy.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Dude... you are an angry little man aren't you? I was making a statement about Lee's ability to make an all star team and you go off on me about the Raptors sucking??

I've watched almost every game this year, I know they are underachieving. But at least I'm not like you... you'll be so heart broken when Lebron, Bosh, Wade and company all decide not to play in NYC in 2010. Besides, when was the last time the Knicks even made the playoffs?

Is Lee going to lead you there this year??

You can keep thinking we're not gonna sign a couple of great players :clap:

Thats all you can do, because you know Bosh is gone 2010.

You and I both know, you guys will never seriously contend for a championship.

I was making a statement about Lee's ability to make an all star team and you go off on me about the Raptors sucking??

I sure did go off your Raptors, b/c you came out your face with this comment...

You rolled on my Knicks way b4 I said anything about your Raps kid.

Odds are I'll be watching a far superior product on TV than you for the next 10 years easy, while your teams window for making the playoffs ends summer 2010. You can keep praying we don't sign Bosh or any1 else, but on thing is certain...you DEF aint signing any of them lol.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Good for you man, I love seeing people stand up for injustices. David Lee not making the All-Star game isnt a snub, Im sorry he just not, Ive followed Elton Brands' career far too long to think this is a snub but your still right on the kind of player that David Lee is.

David Lee's Reb%

Lee's PER

Lee is Lee anywhere he gos, but IMO that isnt All-Star worthy.17.9 and 18.1% is not all star #'s :crazy:

Butter$
01-30-2009, 07:50 PM

David Lee's Reb%

Lee's PER

Lee is Lee anywhere he gos, but IMO that isnt All-Star worthy.

Thanks dude, I just don't buy these kids coming in here and talking this crap about D'antoni's system like they know x's and o's. Its def a friendly system for shooters, but people are going a little too far with it if you ask me.

If you watch the Knicks, you know Lee could put these #'s anywhere.

Nice stats by the way, good call.

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Read the quote, I'm talking about Durant.

My bad... I assumed you were caught up in the Lee nonsense too.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 07:51 PM

In the same way, you can't keep thinking you're automatically gonna sign a couple of great players. There are 29 other teams by the way.

Second, he just mentioned D. Lee. Not your knicks.

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 07:52 PM

Thats all you can do, because you know Bosh is gone 2010.

You and I both know you guys will never seriously contend for a championship.

I sure did go off your Raptors, b/c you came out your face with this comment...

Odds are I'll be watching a far superior product on TV than you for the next 10 years easy, while your teams window for making the playoffs ends summer 2010. You can keep praying we don't sign Bosh or any1 else, but on thing is certain...you DEF aint signing any of them lol.

Keep going to bed everynight and praying that somebody signs with you in 2010.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 07:56 PM
In the same way, you can't keep thinking you're automatically gonna sign a couple of great players. There are 29 other teams by the way.

Second, he just mentioned D. Lee. Not your knicks.

Umm...he said "garbage team"

get your facts right kid.

Chronz
01-30-2009, 07:58 PM
17.9 and 18.1% is not all star #'s :crazy:

Their close dude but look at Elton Brand in the past to see what a TRUE SNUBBING job is.

Bosh being named the center allows for more deserving players to get in.

Cubs Win

I guess you've discontinued all your other arguments with me seeing that you have no facts to stand on?

And he's right. Is it not a garbage team right now?

Kaptain Kanada

You're right... I definitely said "garbage team". ;)

Second City
01-30-2009, 07:59 PM
No.

DitchDat
01-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Al Jeff should have definitely been in there

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 08:00 PM
You're right... I definitely said "garbage team". ;)

He speaks the truth. On another note Kanada, isnt this Butters kid hilarious?

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 08:02 PM
He speaks the truth. On another note Kanada, isnt this Butters kid hilarious?

He's confused about how good Lee is.... and a few other things.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:05 PM
Keep going to bed everynight and praying that somebody signs with you in 2010.

People from small markets will never understand why big name players want to play for big market teams, but I'll give a shot.

You win in NY or cities like LA, Boston, etc. and its a big deal, its bigger deal because those cities have a history of being basketball/baseball/football cities. Our fan bases are bigger than yours and the endorsements that will come are even bigger.

Why do you think the NBA offices are in NY??? just because? Its the Mecca of basketball. All of this stuff I'm saying every smart sports fan should know, its not rocket science.

Somebody very good is going to sign here, b/c its the best place to win in the entire world.

I know that sounds like me being a homer, but its true, ask Sinatra.

Ragun
01-30-2009, 08:06 PM

:laugh:

you=banned

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Butter$, have you given up against me? C'mon, I need a good laugh.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:08 PM
I guess you've discontinued all your other arguments with me seeing that you have no facts to stand on?

And he's right. Is it not a garbage team right now?

I'll be the first to say we're a garbage team right now, but our future is much more bright than that of the Raptors and the Bulls.

Knowing that, I will be sleeping very good at night;)

ntat
01-30-2009, 08:09 PM
The WORST ever? HAHAHA that makes me laugh. He is not even the worst this year. Lee is having ONE good year, he is still a nobody.

Kaptain Kanada
People from small markets will never understand why big name players want to play for big market teams, but I'll give a shot.

You win in NY or cities like LA, Boston, etc. and its a big deal, its bigger deal because those cities have a history of being basketball/baseball/football cities. Our fan bases are bigger than yours and the endorsements that will come are even bigger.

Why do you think the NBA offices are in NY??? just because? Its the Mecca of basketball. All of this stuff I'm saying every smart sports fan should know, its not rocket science.

Somebody very good is going to sign here, b/c its the best place to win in the entire world.

I know that sounds like me being a homer, but its true, ask Sinatra.

Haha.. you got 2 out of 3 right. And explain how if you're the Mecca of basketball the lack of any talent there in the past decade?? Don't you dare tell me its because of you're tight budget there. :p

Butter$
Butter$, have you given up against me? C'mon, I need a good laugh.

Given up...you lost kid.

Your a cubs fan and a bulls fan.

whats left to ponder, you did all the hard work for me.

dee279
01-30-2009, 08:10 PM
I dont know but why does the All-Star game have to be a game where people from good teams make the all star game? Why cant just the best of the best make it which would make it more entertaining to watch. Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis making it? To me they are not entertaining players because all they do is shoot 3 pointers.They were actually talking about Mo Williams making the game? Are you serious? Kevin Durrant, Al Jefferson should have been reserves for the West and Vince Carter and David Lee should have gotten in for the East All stars even if their team might not be playoff bound and im not not complaining at all that Granger made the All star because he deserves it but if he gets in Al Jefferson and Durrant should have been sure bets too

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Haha.. you got 2 out of 3 right. And explain how if you're the Mecca of basketball the lack of any talent there in the past decade?? Don't you dare tell me its because of you're tight budget there. :p

Again I'll be the first to admit the short oming of the knicks, but your a fan of the Raptors lol what have you guys ever won??????

nothing.

So where do you get off talking crap about the Mecca?

dee279
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
but no David Lee is far from the worst all star snub and i mean FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:12 PM
The WORST ever? HAHAHA that makes me laugh. He is not even the worst this year. Lee is having ONE good year, he is still a nobody.

A bulls fan wrote this thread, its clearly not huge snub, and nowhere close to being the worst ever.

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Again I'll be the first to admit the short oming of the knicks, but your a fan of the Raptors lol what have you guys ever won??????

nothing.

So where do you get off talking crap about the Mecca?

I wasn't talking about the Mecca... you were. I was just helping you understand that NYC is closer to the wasteland of basketball than the Mecca of basketball.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 08:15 PM
I'll be the first to say we're a garbage team right now, but our future is much more bright than that of the Raptors and the Bulls.

Knowing that, I will be sleeping very good at night;)

So you can call your team garbage but Kanada can't? And as of right now, the Bulls and Raps both have brighter futures than the Knicks. Who do the Knicks have that can compete with a Bosh or Rose and be a franchise player? No one. You can't say "We're gonna sign LeBron and __________" because unless he has signed on your team, he is not on your roster. (By the way he isn't on your team yet) It's funny the way kids think.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:16 PM
YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT! THANK YOU!

Once D'Antoni comes around in just 6 more minutes per game, he averages 5 more points and 2 more rebounds. And when the hell did I say he should be averaging 20 and 15? Because I didn't because he's not that good.

All D'antoni did was start him kid.

5 more points and 2 more rebounds in 6 minutes sounds about right to me.

Any coach could have given him that, and he would have done the same.

So what are you really telling me here...nothing.

what a surprise.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 08:18 PM
All D'antoni did was start him kid.

5 more points and 2 more rebounds in 6 minutes sounds about right to me.

Any coach could have given him that, and he would have done the same.

So what are you really telling me here...nothing.

what a surprise.

So if every 6 minutes he got 5 pts your saying he should average 40 points! Wow. Give up kid. You lost sooo long ago. Why don't you just delete your username and never return to PSD?

Butter$
From what I understand.... Knicks fans are only Knicks fans.... not basketball fans. :p

Just joking... settle down!

You make comments like these, and you wonder why I decided to tear into your sorry azz.

you are a toronto raptors fan lol:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

You should be happy you have a NBA team in your city.

Kaptain Kanada
Butters.. if nothing else.. you are one of the most entertaining people I have ever seen on PSD. You're closed-minded Knicks biased is seriously impressive. I could only wish to be this blindly stupid about my own team.

Method28
01-30-2009, 08:19 PM
As a Hornets fan...West over Durant is out of line....Durantula is sooooo overlooked. Do people realize hes still only 20?

Kaptain Kanada
01-30-2009, 08:19 PM
You make comments like these, and you wonder why I decided to tear into your sorry azz.

Hahaha... catch the 'Just Joking' statement??

Obviously you take yourself too seriously.

Hawkeye15
01-30-2009, 08:21 PM
this thread is a joke. Al Jefferson is the obvious snub this season. Durant maybe, his team is just so bad. But even they have played better lately. West making it is a joke, as is Rashard Lewis.

Cubs Win

C'mon man. Don't make fun of him. He's a Knicks and Yankees fan. He doesn't need to be made fun of anymore because he's illiterate.

Kaptain Kanada
Ok Butters and all.... i need to go watch my Raptors try to claw themselves back to respectability against the Bucks tonight.

Don't have too much fun without me ;)

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:22 PM
So if every 6 minutes he got 5 pts your saying he should average 40 points! Wow. Give up kid. You lost sooo long ago. Why don't you just delete your username and never return to PSD?

Oh lord lol...yes every 6 minutes he puts up 5 points :rolleyes:

Now your just making a fool of yourself kid.

You really don't know a thing about basketball.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:24 PM

You through the "just joking" in there to cover your sorry azz, I see through you squirt.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Ok Butters and all.... i need to go watch my Raptors try to claw themselves back to respectability against the Bucks tonight.

Don't have too much fun without me ;)

You do that Mr. Raptor, enjoy Bosh while he's still yours lol:clap:

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Oh lord lol...yes every 6 minutes he puts up 5 points :rolleyes:

Now your just making a fool of yourself kid.

You really don't know a thing about basketball.

Your kidding right. You said its reasonable that in 6 extra minutes he gets 5 more points. So if thats reasonable, then multiply it by 8 to get 48 minutes (the length of a regulation NBA game) and you get 40 points. That should be reasonable to you. Just leave kid.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:27 PM
C'mon man. Don't make fun of him. He's a Knicks and Yankees fan. He doesn't need to be made fun of anymore because he's illiterate.

And your a bulls and CUBS FAN lol

say it with me CUBS FAN!!!

I sleep very good at night knowing I'm not a Cubs fan.

you would trade places with me in a heartbeat kid, we both know that.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Your kidding right. You said its reasonable that in 6 extra minutes he gets 5 more points. So if thats reasonable, then multiply it by 8 to get 48 minutes (the length of a regulation NBA game) and you get 40 points. That should be reasonable to you. Just leave kid.

Your not even factoring his trips to the line, those are up too, last time I checked the clock stops genius.

He's started this season and he's played more minutes, what don't you get here??? lol

He's avg 3 1/2 more attempts as well, theres your 5 points right there.

My beef with you is, your acting like its all because of the D'antoni offense, which isn't the case. If you watched knick games, you would know david lee puts up sick per 48 minute #'s.

Give a high volume player 6 more minutes and on avg they will put up some thing close 5 points and couple of rebounds, especially if there a big, and especially if they get touches.

Your looking at this from a simpleton point of view (b/c thats what you are) and you over analyzing the situation.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 08:39 PM
And your a bulls and CUBS FAN lol

say it with me CUBS FAN!!!

I sleep very good at night knowing I'm not a Cubs fan.

you would trade places with me in a heartbeat kid, we both know that.

Not sure what this has to do with David Lee's inability to play well enough to be an all-star but I'll answer anyway.

I'm a CUBS FAN! I'm a BULLS FAN! The greatest fanbases in their respective sports. I would NEVER trade places with you. I'm not going to stoop to your level and degrade the fanbases of which you belong to. But no, I would not switch places with you.

Can a Mod close this thread? It's clearly not about Lee or Bosh anymore.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Your not even factoring his trips to the line, those are up too, last time I checked the clock stops genius.

He's started this season and he's played more minutes, what don't you get here??? lol

He's avg 3 1/2 more attempts as well, theres your 5 points right there.

My beef with you is, your acting like its all because of the D'antoni offense, which isn't the case. If you watched knick games, you would know david lee puts up sick per 48 minute #'s.

Give a high volume player 6 more minutes and on avg they will put up some thing close 5 points and couple of rebounds, especially if there a big, and especially if they get touches.

Your looking at this from a simpleton point of view (b/c thats what you are) and you over analyzing the situation.

When I take a S*!#, there is more basketball knowledge left in the toliet than in your mind. That is the only way to explain your stupidity. Class is no longer in session, you are dismissed. I (the professor) will now be leaving. Have a nice day.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 09:09 PM
I wasn't talking about the Mecca... you were. I was just helping you understand that NYC is closer to the wasteland of basketball than the Mecca of basketball.

All this coming from a kid from Canada...wow lol.

Cuz you would know right?

Butter$
01-30-2009, 09:14 PM
Not sure what this has to do with David Lee's inability to play well enough to be an all-star but I'll answer anyway.

I'm a CUBS FAN! I'm a BULLS FAN! The greatest fanbases in their respective sports. I would NEVER trade places with you. I'm not going to stoop to your level and degrade the fanbases of which you belong to. But no, I would not switch places with you.

Can a Mod close this thread? It's clearly not about Lee or Bosh anymore.

LOL thats hilarious.

You already talked crap about Knicks fans and Yankees fans, so why are you acting like your a victim here?

Bulls fans have a suspect rep on here, I didn't make that up, and your not making a case for otherwise.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 09:17 PM
When I take a S*!#, there is more basketball knowledge left in the toliet than in your mind. That is the only way to explain your stupidity. Class is no longer in session, you are dismissed. I (the professor) will now be leaving. Have a nice day.

Keep telling yourself that kid.

Class is no longer in session, you are dismissed.

good one buddy:rolleyes:

Go make another weak sig pic geek.

like that John Scheyer sig you had on there b4 lol

who makes a John Scheyer Duke Sig hahahahaha

your a Lame.

I'm out.

cclipper44
01-30-2009, 09:44 PM
idk where to put this, but we have 1 spot left for our 2nd psd NBA 2k9 on-line league for 360 if anyone is interested. It's located in the 2k9 forum if you'd like more info. Thanks.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Dude, mention anything I have said as to talk crap about the knicks or yanks. I haven't. I have made sure not to since you are so sensitive. Calling the Knicks garbage doesn't count since you have agreed that they are garbage. You are the one who called an entire fanbase scum. And I'd like to see you make a sig. I actually made that scheyer sig because he went to a highschool right near mine so I've always been interested in watching him.

pippsux
01-30-2009, 10:01 PM
Lee's time will come. I think he will finish with a couple of all star appearances.

koreancabbage
01-30-2009, 10:03 PM
i'd take bosh over lee ANY day.

david lee is not an allstar...this year

i would not trade any of these allstars for Lee anyways. everyone on that allstar list--> (except Nelson, but he's a point gaurd) i would take ahead of Lee, on an allstar team or even on a team. sorry, its just how it is. I would take the "almost all-stars" as well in Harris, Carter, Jamison, and Rondo over Lee.

edit: and Ray Allen as well

_Supreme_
01-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Al Jefferson is the biggest snub of all.

Imo he should have been in over West, Gasol and Shaq, but he became the victim of the usual NBA big team/win-loss bs.

_Supreme_
01-30-2009, 10:09 PM
I would take the "almost all-stars" as well in Harris, Carter, Jamison, and Rondo over Lee.

Harris is on the team.

koreancabbage
01-30-2009, 10:10 PM
Harris is on the team.

my bad

Butter$
01-30-2009, 10:12 PM
Dude, mention anything I have said as to talk crap about the knicks or yanks. I haven't. I have made sure not to since you are so sensitive. Calling the Knicks garbage doesn't count since you have agreed that they are garbage. You are the one who called an entire fanbase scum. And I'd like to see you make a sig. I actually made that scheyer sig because he went to a highschool right near mine so I've always been interested in watching him.

You called the knicks a garbage team, so I let you know how I feel about your team...all of them.

I agreed, because I'm not a homer, and I'm well aware of how sorry we've been the last 8 years, but your a bulls fan, and the last time I checked you guys haven't accomplished much either. You've had cap space, lotto picks, coaching changes, and nothing to brag about accept getting lucky in the draft sweepstakes.

Its fine for me to call my team garbage, I don't troll around making fun of the bulls even though their trash. My point is you have now room to talk at all. Bulls fans do have a suspect rep, I don't expect you to agree, but I didn't make that one up.

I actually made that scheyer sig because he went to a highschool right near mine so I've always been interested in watching him.

Don't bother explaining yourself, I don't care, all I know is its funny that you did.

I don't make sigs, I have a life.

I don't do re-drafts either, I'm sure you do those as well.

For the record, your sig skills aren't bad at all, they look sharp, but your choice of athlete struck my funny bone.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 10:25 PM
And I don't make fun of the Knicks either. But when people say dumb things like how david lee should be on the all-star team over chris bosh, I call them out. Don't bother trying to rectify your rep on this website either, it's already set in stone. And to use your words if the Bulls fans on here have a "suspect rep", you have no idea how NYC people are thought of. Most homers, not unlike yourself, are from New York teams. To say New York fans have a "suspect rep" would be an incredible understatement. To say you have credibility on this site would be false. You can't just come in and act like you know everything because: #1 you don't and #2 no one likes it when a recruit comes in and acts like they know it all. I never act like I know everything still because I don't so I just don't write about things I don't know. You really gotta work on your attitude problem.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Posted by Cubs Win:

Dude, mention anything I have said as to talk crap about the knicks or yanks. I haven't. I have made sure not to since you are so sensitive.

Are you sure about that killer :rolleyes:

Posted by Cubs Win:

Maybe I'm blind...yeah thats right, its me.

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Are you sure about that killer :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm blind...yeah thats right, its me.

Yes I'm 100% sure about it. Can you point anything out that shows otherwise?

And for the second part, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Butter$
01-30-2009, 10:43 PM
And I don't make fun of the Knicks either. But when people say dumb things like how david lee should be on the all-star team over chris bosh, I call them out. Don't bother trying to rectify your rep on this website either, it's already set in stone. And to use your words if the Bulls fans on here have a "suspect rep", you have no idea how NYC people are thought of. Most homers, not unlike yourself, are from New York teams. To say New York fans have a "suspect rep" would be an incredible understatement. To say you have credibility on this site would be false. You can't just come in and act like you know everything because: #1 you don't and #2 no one likes it when a recruit comes in and acts like they know it all. I never act like I know everything still because I don't so I just don't write about things I don't know. You really gotta work on your attitude problem.

lol you never said anything about the knicks? (or our fans?)

Wasn't it you who said, "smart Knicks fans is an oxymoron"

That was you right?????

Or am I blind again?

I never said he should be in game over Bosh for the record.

Don't bother trying to rectify your rep on this website either, it's already set in stone. And to use your words if the Bulls fans on here have a "suspect rep", you have no idea how NYC people are thought of. Most homers, not unlike yourself, are from New York teams. To say New York fans have a "suspect rep" would be an incredible understatement.

LOL rectifying my rep??? do you think I'm worried about what some schmuck from the burbs of chicago who makes cute little sigs on the PSD thinks????
Or my rep on a sports forum? lol your one funny little kid, squirt.

New York will always be home of the greatest fans kid, we don't worry about your city, you worry about ours. We love having haters like you around, you make it interesting for us.

You can't just come in and act like you know everything because: #1 you don't and #2 no one likes it when a recruit comes in and acts like they know it all.

Yeah, I'm a recruit, like your a basketball aficionado.:rolleyes::rolleyes: I've been on here for years kid.

I never act like I know everything still because I don't so I just don't write about things I don't know. You really gotta work on your attitude problem.

Your in here writing nothings about basketball with awful grammer and inability to use a comma. I say you got that "writing about things you don't know" down pat, if you ask me.:eyebrow:

All you've done in here, is solidify why Bulls fans have a suspect rep throughout the PSD.

I'm done with you squirt, your corner just threw in the towel.

And :smoking:I still look good ooooh weeee!

Butter$
01-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Posted by Cubs Win:
Quote:

Dude, mention anything I have said as to talk crap about the knicks or yanks. I haven't. I have made sure not to since you are so sensitive.

Are you sure about that killer

Posted by Cubs Win:
Quote:

Maybe I'm blind.

I gotta post it again b/c your either a bald face liar, or in denial.

_Supreme_
01-30-2009, 10:44 PM
Actually, the Cubs, Knicks, Bulls and Yankees all suck, so this thread can be closed now :D

Pau for Geico
01-30-2009, 10:50 PM

Uhh, Mo Williams?

Cubs Win
01-30-2009, 10:56 PM
ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS!?!? We don't worry about NY. No one likes them because of people like you who know absolutely nothing but refuse to accept it. Just get lost. And you talk about people making grammatical errors. I haven't seen anyone make more than you. You have yet to back up your case with ANY facts. You're just another New York kid who thinks they have a future in athletics and that no one is better than them at playing it or knowing it. You are such a thick-skulledd cocky MFer that nothing is going to get through to you. Everyone else here sees right through you kid. Give up.

:D P.S. I can't wait 'til your banned. :up:

Giaps
01-30-2009, 11:37 PM
Everybody stop ripping on the Knicks and their fan base just because 1 guy is pissing you off. You're pissing me off and insulting our entire fan base.

GROW UP.

Cubs Win
01-31-2009, 12:05 AM
:rolleyes: Yea..cause he didn't rip on our teams or fanbases.

Butter$
01-31-2009, 12:18 AM
ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS!?!? We don't worry about NY. No one likes them because of people like you who know absolutely nothing but refuse to accept it. Just get lost. And you talk about people making grammatical errors. I haven't seen anyone make more than you. You have yet to back up your case with ANY facts. You're just another New York kid who thinks they have a future in athletics and that no one is better than them at playing it or knowing it. You are such a thick-skulledd cocky MFer that nothing is going to get through to you. Everyone else here sees right through you kid. Give up.

:D P.S. I can't wait 'til your banned. :up:

Wuts funny is how mad your getting lol

You have yet to back up your case with ANY facts.

Back up what? I already broke down david lee's statistical increases to you, but you fail to understand it. Even another kid came in and broke down his rebounding numbers to you, and what a surprise, you still didn't get it. What I wanna know is what facts have you brought to the table?...ya know what, scratch that, I'm done listening to what your feeble little brain conjures up.

We don't worry about NY. No one likes them because of people like you who know absolutely nothing but refuse to accept it.

Do you not use commas b/c you don't know when to insert them?

I could help you with that if you want? sorry to be petty, but your writing is pathetic.

No one likes NY?, ok but people love Chicago???? I could care less what some suburbanite twerp from Illinois thinks. I have nothing against Chicago, I simply stated that BULLS FANS have a suspect rep on here. You couldn't handle that statement, so you felt the need to start a convo with me by saying Knick fans weren't smart...and here we are now, still going at (no homo). The only difference is, your acting like a bully stole your lunch money, whining, and I'm about 5 secs away from dismissing you... again.

***You can cry out for me being banned, but what have I done that you haven't??? I don't care about people being banned, you apparently do, I just hope the mod (if he or she chooses to) go look back to see who talked to who first, b/c I sure didn't say a word to you personally tough guy.

You're just another New York kid who thinks they have a future in athletics and that no one is better than them at playing it or knowing it. You are such a thick-skulledd cocky MFer that nothing is going to get through to you. Everyone else here sees right through you kid. Give up.

I wonder if you've ever been to New York, seeing as you think you know everything about us lol...I do know New York is a more successful sports town than Chicago, even with the achievments of MJ, (who's from New York;)) Sadly the pinnacle of my sports career was playing divison III basketball at Alvernia college 99' in PA, but we did make the NCAA III tourney. So I wouldn't say I'm better than anyone, but I'm sure I could crack your ankles on a basketball court.

As far as every1 seeing through me, I don't see how thats possible, I make a much better door than a window:D

Just for the record, do you think every1 is in here rooting for you or something? lol just curious, theres no score keeper in here.

Do you enter every thread with "the Final countdown" playing in your head?

Keep getting mad, and keep thinking your somehow staying above the petty arguing we're both taking part in. Talk about hilarious:clap::clap:

Keep hating, I loves it;)

Your a wrap...be gone with you.

Cubs Win
01-31-2009, 12:31 AM
Actually, there is no comma before because due to the fact that a comma is not supposed to be placed there buddy. :clap:

And you did not say, Bulls fans have a suspect rep at first. You said they were the "scum of PSD."

And yea, you probably would beat me in basketball. I'm a senior in HS and I'm only being recruited by Northern Illinois, U of Illinois, Indiana U - Bloomington, and Penn State now that I've cut my list down. Basketball for all of them and Baseball at all but Indiana.

Butter$
01-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Actually, there is no comma before because due to the fact that a comma is not supposed to be placed there buddy. :clap:

And you did not say, Bulls fans have a suspect rep at first. You said they were the "scum of PSD."

And yea, you probably would beat me in basketball. I'm a senior in HS and I'm only being recruited by Northern Illinois, U of Illinois, Indiana U - Bloomington, and Penn State now that I've cut my list down. Basketball for all of them and Baseball at all but Indiana.

Wrong, lol commas are subjectively used, and can be used b4 because.

You don't use them at all, which shows you can't write.

Check that, I was wrong...

You are the scum of the PSD.

lol ok buddy, sure you are. What ever helps you sleep at night kid.

Your a senior in HS? So I have been arguing with a little kid this whole time.

Shame on me.

Cubs Win
01-31-2009, 12:57 AM
And I still know that much more than you...

(I didn't expect you to believe that I'm deciding b/w those schools, so I guess it's a good thing they don't take your thoughts into consideration)

hotpotato1092
01-31-2009, 01:11 AM
If Lee were on the raptors and Bosh were on the knicks Bosh would be slaughtering Lee in stats, and when Bosh is a knick in 2 years you'll see that first hand. When two players have equal stats but one plays for D'antoni ties go to the non D'antoni player because his stats are more authentic. I would have loved to see Lee in the allstar game, but Bosh deserved it.

Butter$
01-31-2009, 02:10 AM

(I didn't expect you to believe that I'm deciding b/w those schools, so I guess it's a good thing they don't take your thoughts into consideration)

Like I said b4, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Your a little kid, I am a grown up.

End of discussion.

Good night squirt, I have to go do some grown up things now.

I wish you all the luck on getting accepted to your school of choice. And remember, knowledge is power.

Children are our future. Heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me.

bless you.

Raidaz4Life
01-31-2009, 02:17 AM

exactly.... he's not even biggest snub of the year much less all time... this thread is a joke

Butter$
01-31-2009, 03:45 AM
exactly.... he's not even biggest snub of the year much less all time... this thread is a joke

This thread is a joke, it was started by a bulls fan, who's speaking as if he's a scorned Knick fan.

All of the smart Knick fans in here (and we are smart ;)) fully understand that while he was snubbed to extent, he was not a lock to be on the team, and nor should he have been.

I wouldn't put him over Bosh. 15 and 11 is not 20 and 10.

Missing56&33
01-31-2009, 02:34 PM
I love Dlee's game, hes a double double guy night in night out, hes a key member of the Knicks but IMO DL is not an all star. I dont see him as an all star, hes just a tough basketball player that does all the dirty work. Lets face it nobody wants to see somebody get rebounds and set picks in the all star game. That's what he do

jrodmesche
01-31-2009, 02:50 PM
i hope your not serious beacuase chris bosh is a hell of alot better then him at evry aspect of the game your mistaken

HOZ THE KNICK
01-31-2009, 07:27 PM
i hope your not serious beacuase chris bosh is a hell of alot better then him at evry aspect of the game your mistaken
CHRIS IS BETTER HELL YEAH BUT EVERY ASPECT NO,:pity:

miller
01-31-2009, 09:50 PM
I personally think Chris Paul being left out in his rookie season was a bigger snub. David Lee will get there eventually with his consistency.

Giaps
01-31-2009, 10:23 PM
23 and 17 for this scrub tonight.

koreancabbage
01-31-2009, 10:40 PM

actually, that's debatable.

Lee, his job is to rebound and be that energy guy. He's coming UNDER the radar and noone knows who this guy is yet- unpredictable.

Bosh is to score and be the go-to guy. he has guys on the team to set picks and be energy players.

different players in the same game.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-31-2009, 10:45 PM
actually, that's debatable.

Lee, his job is to rebound and be that energy guy. He's coming UNDER the radar and noone knows who this guy is yet- unpredictable.

Bosh is to score and be the go-to guy. he has guys on the team to set picks and be energy players.

different players in the same game.please don't be a homer over this situation.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-31-2009, 10:46 PM
23 and 17 for this scrub tonight.
that's almost everynite but we let them tell it.

DJ CHACH
01-31-2009, 11:10 PM
how does devin harris make it, they have worse record than the knicks...its gonna be great to see devin harris try an flop against the best,, maybe all those other all stars will publicly humiliate him bc of his flopping...besides i guarantee he'll do that only crossover in his game which he uses 6 times a game...

Kyle916
02-01-2009, 02:10 AM
He doesn't even deserve to be an All-Star.

koreancabbage
02-01-2009, 03:43 PM
please don't be a homer over this situation.

i'm not being a homer as much as the guy who created this post saying Lee should be in the all-star game and being the biggest snub from it. (all the NY fans saying he should be as well)

i'm just saying, they both have different roles on the team.

Giaps
02-01-2009, 03:58 PM
i'm not being a homer as much as the guy who created this post saying Lee should be in the all-star game and being the biggest snub from it. (all the NY fans saying he should be as well)

i'm just saying, they both have different roles on the team.
Pretty sure the guy who made this thread is a Bulls fan which is why people really need to settle down and stop ripping on us.

Baller1
02-01-2009, 04:03 PM
He wasn't even the biggest snub in the Eastern Conference this season. Ray Allen was...

JJ81
02-01-2009, 04:10 PM
He's playing for the Knicks... someone has to get their rebounds for them.

Anyway, Andrew Bynum and Al Jefferson are both better than Lee, and they didn't make the AS Game... and those are just the Cs

Jacob K.
02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
HE AVERAGES 15 POINTS A GAME! 15!!!! how can someone whose averaging 15 points a game make the all star team?

BADizzleBoY
02-01-2009, 04:20 PM

your rediculous

MilfHunter07
02-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Are you people forgetting about Camby? :rolleyes: Dude has been snub all his career.

JJ81
02-01-2009, 04:24 PM
HE AVERAGES 15 POINTS A GAME! 15!!!! how can someone whose averaging 15 points a game make the all star team?

So if there was a player who averaged 30 rebounds, 20 assists, 10 blocks and 0 points per game, they dont deserve to be in the AS game.

I know Lee doesn't have those stats but It's not all about PPG.

Jameer Nelson is only averaging 17.0 PPG this season with about 3 other reserves averaging about 19 PPG.

Jacob K.
02-01-2009, 04:33 PM
So if there was a player who averaged 30 rebounds, 20 assists, 10 blocks and 0 points per game, they dont deserve to be in the AS game.

I know Lee doesn't have those stats but It's not all about PPG.

Jameer Nelson is only averaging 17.0 PPG this season with about 3 other reserves averaging about 19 PPG.

lol you know what i meant,:rolleyes:
and i actually didnt think jameer nelson should have made it

HOZ THE KNICK
02-01-2009, 04:41 PM

your rediculous
learn how to spell ridiculous young boy a then comeback and talk to me.

DieHardColtsfan
02-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Doesn't David Lee lead the league in double doubles? Why so much hate?

LanceUpperCut
02-01-2009, 04:42 PM

WOW that comment just shows what a **** you are.Nothing against Americans but some of you guy's(Butters) sound so dumb when you say comments like that.It's not our fault you think the US is the only county in the world.Toronto has a Population of about 2 millon not to mention the other 30 million in Canada ,the city of Toronto has everything any player would want,most are just to dumb to realize it.The only knock on us is that the league give's the Rap's no love.To call us a small market is just stupid. If it's so easy to draw the great's were are they or were have they been?

HOZ THE KNICK
02-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Doesn't David Lee lead the league in double doubles? Why so much hate?
because he's white if he was black these same dudes would be calling him a beast....it's sad.

DieHardColtsfan
02-01-2009, 04:47 PM
because he's white if he was black these same dudes would be calling him a beast....it's sad.

I was sort of thinking that, but i didn't wanna jump to conclusions. this guy is an animal, he hustles, he listens, he is full of energy, he plays with heart, he is the most non selfish player in the NBA, HE is a coaches DREAM...

HOZ THE KNICK
02-01-2009, 04:50 PM
I was sort of thinking that, but i didn't wanna jump to conclusions. this guy is an animal, he hustles, he listens, he is full of energy, he plays with heart, he is the most non selfish player in the NBA, HE is a coaches DREAM...
x2....but they don't get it and probaly don't watch him play.

isuk
02-01-2009, 05:03 PM
I think Lamar Odom deserves to go once in his career.

jrodmesche
02-01-2009, 05:14 PM
He is good but he needs more time and hes not producing enough to make the all star team without being on an over .500 team lets leave it at that

HOZ THE KNICK
02-01-2009, 05:44 PM
He is good but he needs more time and hes not producing enough to make the all star team without being on an over .500 team lets leave it at that
how much he have to produce.

HOZ THE KNICK
02-02-2009, 11:21 AM
x2

toisdabest81
02-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Ya know, you may be right, but personally Id rather see Bosh than Lee. Who the hell wants to see him out there when you can have Bosh?

colinskik
02-02-2009, 12:06 PM
The only factor that makes me think Bosh is better is his performance in the Olympics. He tore it up! He doesn't seem as dominant playing for the Raps, but maybe that's because they get no love, or coverage.

DLee is still a beast and any team would be lucky to have him. If you haven't watched the guy play, then you shouldn't be yapping your mouth. It's easy to tell who hasn't seen dude play.

chicagowhitesox
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
yeah, not even close to biggest snub ever. he plays on a bad team. not even sure he deserved to make it.

NykbAlla
02-02-2009, 01:45 PM
He definitley should've made it over rashard Lewis. But it's not the biggest ever.

nyybronxborn
02-02-2009, 02:12 PM
big al is bigger , but lee should have made it by far over granger and rashard

HOZ THE KNICK
02-02-2009, 03:02 PM
yeah, not even close to biggest snub ever. he plays on a bad team. not even sure he deserved to make it.
he plays on a bad team did you see the pacers and raptors record?

nyybronxborn
02-02-2009, 03:32 PM
x2

dude i aint white and ill say it x3

AntiG
02-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Al Jefferson and Rondo were bigger snubs.

Missing56&33
02-02-2009, 05:00 PM
im glad he didn't make it. His agent would want $10 mil per year just because hes an all star.

Kyle916
02-02-2009, 06:11 PM

He didn't.

CaptainCool79
02-02-2009, 07:08 PM
He didn't.

agreed. He didn't deserve it this year and he's no where near the biggest snub ever, saying that is ********...and i love the guy.