PDA

View Full Version : cavs and magic game

D Roses Bulls
01-29-2009, 11:17 PM
i know theres still 5:39 left but i think its amazing how the magic have held the cavs to only 2 points so far in the fourth and are up by 21 on the cavs. just thought that was kinda cool.

cmstophe
01-29-2009, 11:20 PM
LeBron was atrocious tonight.

Reffing was really bad, but LeBron messed the rhythm of the offense so much tonight. The Cavs just took jumper after jumper and barely hit at all and basically just stopped trying now.

Pathetic.

macc
01-29-2009, 11:33 PM
Ya it was a good game, final sec winding down now. I've been saying all along the Magic are the better team. They don't get much respect but they keep proving it night after night.

D Roses Bulls
01-29-2009, 11:35 PM
yeah howard was a beast tonight. nice block he had on lebron

Kenny
01-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Ya it was a good game, final sec winding down now. I've been saying all along the Magic are the better team. They don't get much respect but they keep proving it night after nigt.

first they were playing at home, which for whatever reason in basketball is ridicoulously more important then any sport.. and I cant take much into a game when you dont have your 3rd and 4th best players playing.. Cavs right now will have trouble with the top teams till they get Big z and delonte back.. I think once they get them back they are going a long ways

G-Funk
01-29-2009, 11:38 PM

Reffing was really bad, but LeBron messed the rhythm of the offense so much tonight. The Cavs just took jumper after jumper and barely hit at all and basically just stopped trying now.

Pathetic.

Does he not know that he can't shoot the ball???

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-29-2009, 11:39 PM

Pathetic.

The reffing was really bad. But.... I have been saying this for a long time. Lebron needs to work on his jump shot. And I dont just mean go out and take a lot of them. He needs to change his form. He palms the ball when he goes up. Its very bad form. He could take 1000 jump shots a day, but it wont matter until he gets a shooting coach and breaks that bad habit.

Until that day comes, he is going to struggle against teams who are smart enough to pack in the lane. The Celtics did it last year and it affected his game. The Spurs did it 2 years ago in the finals, and he had a nightmare of a series. The Lakers did it the other night. The Magic did it after the first quarter. Its a pattern that will not change until he can make them respect his jump shot. Or start getting the ball in the post more often.

D Roses Bulls
01-29-2009, 11:39 PM

obviously not or he wouldn't of kept shooting. missed 11 of his last 13..... horrible

macc
01-29-2009, 11:41 PM
first they were playing at home, which for whatever reason in basketball is ridicoulously more important then any sport.. and I cant take much into a game when you dont have your 3rd and 4th best players playing.. Cavs right now will have trouble with the top teams till they get Big z and delonte back.. I think once they get them back they are going a long ways

Ha, I'll let you just roll with that. I'll just take the blow out win instead. Good luck next time.

*Superman*
01-30-2009, 12:37 AM
Was a good game, i think ppl see that the MAGIC are FOR REAL!

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 12:42 AM
Was a good game, i think ppl see that the MAGIC are FOR REAL!

Until the Magic prove it in the playoffs, people won't. I'm not saying it's right, but it's true.

Next time, the Cavs will probably be at full strength. We'll see what happens then.

lorenz00
01-30-2009, 12:43 AM
cavs soft

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 12:48 AM
The reffing was really bad. But.... I have been saying this for a long time. Lebron needs to work on his jump shot. And I dont just mean go out and take a lot of them. He needs to change his form. He palms the ball when he goes up. Its very bad form. He could take 1000 jump shots a day, but it wont matter until he gets a shooting coach and breaks that bad habit.

Until that day comes, he is going to struggle against teams who are smart enough to pack in the lane. The Celtics did it last year and it affected his game. The Spurs did it 2 years ago in the finals, and he had a nightmare of a series. The Lakers did it the other night. The Magic did it after the first quarter. Its a pattern that will not change until he can make them respect his jump shot. Or start getting the ball in the post more often.

His problem is he's woefully inconsistent from outside.

His game is going to the hoop, but it doesn't help when you get hammered inside with no call. This has been going on for a month now and tonight was the boiling part with Mo and Mike Brown flipping out and getting Teched.

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 12:48 AM
cavs soft

What...

*Superman*
01-30-2009, 01:07 AM
Until the Magic prove it in the playoffs, people won't. I'm not saying it's right, but it's true.

Next time, the Cavs will probably be at full strength. We'll see what happens then.

Another excuse? Bring your A game *****es.

BTownTeamsRKing
01-30-2009, 01:07 AM
getting the #1 seed is so important this year.

DODGERS&LAKERS
01-30-2009, 01:18 AM

But sometimes, as petty as an excuse may sound, it is absolutely true, It would be like the Magic playing without Lewis and Turk. You may not want to hear it, but it does not mean its not true. When you beat a team that is not close to being full strength, you just have to be happy with the win, but not make anything more out of it because it was not a statement game.

Teeboy1487
01-30-2009, 01:28 AM
The Cavs need to stop shooting so many jump shots. They are a better team when they take it to the hoop.

Morgan
01-30-2009, 01:31 AM

Pathetic.

Lebron was bad tonight but Courtney Lee and Rashard Lewis played some great defense on him too which attributed to him playing bad especially Courtney Lee. I can't believe the Magic beat the Cavs at all. After Boston absolutely wrecked Orlando last week I was convinced that they were not going to be a factor but, now that they gave Cleveland a beating it changed my mind about them. I guess when that 3-point shot is falling they can beat anybody but, can they really hit that 3-pointer on a consistent basis in a 7 game series? I'm not so sure about that.

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 01:33 AM

Uh...what?

Try playing the Cavs when we're at full health and you are missing Jameer and Turk, or Lewis and Nelson, etc.

You would get schooled and you know it. Quit talking **** just because you won. Yeah, you won a game in January. Good job. But you got raped twice by Boston this season, and Cleveland wasn't even close to full strength. It's quite clear after this game who has been there before, and who hasn't. If you think this win means you have "arrived", get real.

Lebron was bad tonight but Courtney Lee and Rashard Lewis played some great defense on him too which attributed to him playing bad especially Courtney Lee. I can't believe the Magic beat the Cavs at all. After Boston absolutely wrecked Orlando last week I was convinced that they were not going to be a factor but, now that they gave Cleveland a beating it changed my mind about them. I guess when that 3-point shot is falling they can beat anybody but, can they really hit that 3-pointer on a consistent basis in a 7 game series? I'm not so sure about that.

Let's put it into perspective.

The Cavaliers, down two starters, were pretty much in control for most of the 1st half. Go check what the Magic's 3pt stats were in the first half.

The Magic pulled away in the 2nd half. Now tell me their 3 pt stats for the 2nd half.

Nuff said.

Morgan
01-30-2009, 01:37 AM

That fat goofy kid holding the sign in G-Funk's sig that says "Lifelong Celtics fan since last week" is actually G-Funk. What a scruffy slob. And for the record Lebron can shoot and you better pray to God you don't meet him in the finals.

Morgan
01-30-2009, 01:40 AM
Uh...what?

Try playing the Cavs when we're at full health and you are missing Jameer and Turk, or Lewis and Nelson, etc.

You would get schooled and you know it. Quit talking **** just because you won. Yeah, you won a game in January. Good job. But you got raped twice by Boston this season, and Cleveland wasn't even close to full strength. It's quite clear after this game who has been there before, and who hasn't. If you think this win means you have "arrived", get real.

The Cavaliers, down two starters, were pretty much in control for most of the 1st half. Go check what the Magic's 3pt stats were in the first half.

The Magic pulled away in the 2nd half. Now tell me their 3 pt stats for the 2nd half.

Nuff said.

Yo I'm a Cavs fan. I hate Orlando and basically said that they live by the 3 and are most likely going to die by the 3 in the playoffs but, Courtney Lee really did play Lebron good tonight.

macc
01-30-2009, 01:40 AM
Ha I love how sore all these Cav's fan's are. You guys hold onto the fact that Big Z is like missing Shaq in your lineup....lol, he wouldn't have made a bit of difference in this game. Take the loss like man and stop making excuses. It was a good game for the most part. Felt/looked like a playoff game

macc
01-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Yo I'm a Cavs fan. I hate Orlando and basically said that they live by the 3 and are most likely going to die by the 3 in the playoffs but, Courtney Lee really did play Lebron good tonight.

Now that is an honorable Cav's fan

mike6779682
01-30-2009, 01:42 AM
<object width="868" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/e7bc3931a2d74aa14e017cc9675ff997"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/e7bc3931a2d74aa14e017cc9675ff997" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="868" height="360"></embed></object>

amwpr86
01-30-2009, 01:44 AM

How is that an excuse. He was only saying we'll play you better at full strength. If you wanna be a homer then I'd just say I don't think they can beat the Celtics or the Cavs in a series to be honest with you. You saw what happened against the Celtics. And the Cavs play just as good defense at full strength as well. Magic rely too much on 3 pointers to win.

amwpr86
01-30-2009, 01:50 AM
Ha I love how sore all these Cav's fan's are. You guys hold onto the fact that Big Z is like missing Shaq in your lineup....lol, he wouldn't have made a bit of difference in this game. Take the loss like man and stop making excuses. It was a good game for the most part. Felt/looked like a playoff game

Im actually not mad we lost I just don't think people realize how important Z is. He forces people to play him outside the paint since he can shoot any where on the court and his size helps us rebound better. Any team that's big inside gives us a problem with him not in. You saw how the Lakers housed us inside. We have no size without him.

Morgan
01-30-2009, 01:53 AM
<object width="868" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.megavideo.com/v/e7bc3931a2d74aa14e017cc9675ff997"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.megavideo.com/v/e7bc3931a2d74aa14e017cc9675ff997" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="868" height="360"></embed></object>

wtf???

ElMarroAfamado
01-30-2009, 05:03 AM
i watched most of the first half
and its funny all lebron james tries to do is DUNK or layup
and its funny the only time he passes it out is when they stop him....but then he goes right back at it until he either throws it away or his team takes a stupid shot

alllll becuz he cant shoot and he knows it even when his shots do go in they RATTLE IN

its funny if this guy couldnt dunk he would probably be a mediocre player
and anyone who says otherwise is blind

GspLAL
01-30-2009, 05:27 AM
and its funny the only time he passes it out is when they stop him....but then he goes right back at it until he either throws it away or his team takes a stupid shot

alllll becuz he cant shoot and he knows it even when his shots do go in they RATTLE IN

Said it before ill say it again, if he doesn't develop a good jumpshot by the time he's 30 he won't be as good as he is now because his quickness and athleticism will slow down and he wont dunk it on everyone like he does right now.

GoatMilk
01-30-2009, 05:36 AM

yeah it bugs me how like 75% of his jumpers rattle in. Wade used to do that every time. he still does, but not was much.

and before anyone accuses me of hating LeBron, don't. I actually really really like LeBron

hockeypro68
01-30-2009, 05:38 AM
No ilgauskus, no delonte, in Orlando, not a blowout by any means. I think the Cavs, at full strength, will be unstoppable behind lebron in the playoffs, but the Magic are also definite contenders. Dwight Howard continuing his beastliness, Jameer Nelson stepping it up BIG TIME this season. Like MIP candidate status. He probably won't take it over Granger or Harris, but he's up there, along with Milsap. Rashard Lewis shooting the freakin lights out. Yeah the Magic could definitely be the team to come out of the East, heck maybe even take the whole thing if they play well enough. I'd say out East, the title contenders are Cavs, Magic, Celtics, obviously. Out west is where its up for debate. Lakers obviously. New Orleans though?? Title contenders, I don't think so. Spurs have the talent, I think the Suns definitely do too. And MAYBE Houston if they can actually all play and stop missing games. This is all just my opinion of course. Though I am right...:smoking:

JayW_1023
01-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Funny how Cleveland runs plays for Varejao that they usually run with Z. LOL at Mr. Hot Potatoe's self delusion that he can shoot the ball.

On the flipside...Big Ben seems to swish midrange J's with suprising efficiency lately.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-30-2009, 08:36 AM
No west no z no win!

macc
01-30-2009, 11:52 AM
Im actually not mad we lost I just don't think people realize how important Z is. He forces people to play him outside the paint since he can shoot any where on the court and his size helps us rebound better. Any team that's big inside gives us a problem with him not in. You saw how the Lakers housed us inside. We have no size without him.

But see the thing is, is these Cav's fans are talking like if Big Z was in there then the Cav's would have won. Thats simply disrespect. The fact is the Cav's got blown out last night. The second half wasn't even a game. I honestly don't think Big would have been the difference maker. You can't expect Lebron to have that bad of a night shooting and expect to come off with a win. Now noone can argue that point.

Bottom line is injuries happen. Thats why a team is composed of 15 players. If somone goes down then somone should be in there to take their spot. Granted some players are more important then others but you just have to adjust your game. If a team is completely bad because they lost 2 players than that just says they weren't much of a team to begin with. Its not like the Cav's were missing Lebron. They were missing and old Big Z and West. To me West def wouldn't have made a difference because the Magic had MP and Turk playing the 2 most of the game which would have been to much size for West and Mike brown would have prob put a bigger defender at the 2.

When Orlando lost to Boston we were missing one of our big key players in MP who is a play maker and lockdown defender. Regaurdless we got beat. It happens. You adjust instead of make excuses. The Patriots lost Tom Brady, arguably the best quarter back in football and you didn't see them making excuses every week they lost. Savy?

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 03:28 PM
But see the thing is, is these Cav's fans are talking like if Big Z was in there then the Cav's would have won. Thats simply disrespect. The fact is the Cav's got blown out last night. The second half wasn't even a game. I honestly don't think Big would have been the difference maker. You can't expect Lebron to have that bad of a night shooting and expect to come off with a win. Now noone can argue that point.

Bottom line is injuries happen. Thats why a team is composed of 15 players. If somone goes down then somone should be in there to take their spot. Granted some players are more important then others but you just have to adjust your game. If a team is completely bad because they lost 2 players than that just says they weren't much of a team to begin with. Its not like the Cav's were missing Lebron. They were missing and old Big Z and West. To me West def wouldn't have made a difference because the Magic had MP and Turk playing the 2 most of the game which would have been to much size for West and Mike brown would have prob put a bigger defender at the 2.

When Orlando lost to Boston we were missing one of our big key players in MP who is a play maker and lockdown defender. Regaurdless we got beat. It happens. You adjust instead of make excuses. The Patriots lost Tom Brady, arguably the best quarter back in football and you didn't see them making excuses every week they lost. Savy?

"Injuries happen" doesn't change the fact that 40% of the starting lineup was out. It is what it is. The Magic beat a severely undermanned team. Awesome. We'll see what happens when they meet at full strength. Nobody is saying to make excuses. They are saying think twice before Orlando fans get all high and mighty.

Nighthawk
01-30-2009, 03:29 PM
ya it was a good game, final sec winding down now. I've been saying all along the magic are the better team. They don't get much respect but they keep proving it night after night.

they cant beat the celtics

macc
01-30-2009, 05:27 PM
"Injuries happen" doesn't change the fact that 40% of the starting lineup was out. It is what it is. The Magic beat a severely undermanned team. Awesome. We'll see what happens when they meet at full strength. Nobody is saying to make excuses. They are saying think twice before Orlando fans get all high and mighty.

Show me which Magic fans are getting all "high and mighty" actually if you read peoples responses it's people basically saying they're not giving the Magic credit because the Cav's had 2 injured players. As a Magic fan I've never used injuries/bad officiating as an excuse. Those things happen in games. Next thing I'm gonna hear was that Lebron was feeling sick that day...I mean where does it end? A win is a win. Bottom line. Hell the Magic blew out the two teams they played when Howard was out with a bruised knee. No excuses over here.

As far as the guy above me....yes you're right we lost to Boston, both times we didn't have MP in our lineup but it's still a loss. He's a big part of the Magic but I'm not gonna make an excuse at the fact that because we were missing him the game would have went differently. We can what if all day but it doesn't matter. A win is a win, a loss is a loss. No matter how mad you get at it.

Side note, the ONLY elite team Clevland beat was Boston once. They have lost every other elite team match up they had. Even at 100%. It is what it is.

Ollie Tabooger
01-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Howard was beastin Lebron

macc
01-30-2009, 05:50 PM
One other side note. How can ANY Cav's fans expect their team to win, 100% or not if Lebron has a shooting night like he had against the Magic? Who can honestly argue that point?

D Roses Bulls
01-30-2009, 07:47 PM
But sometimes, as petty as an excuse may sound, it is absolutely true, It would be like the Magic playing without Lewis and Turk. You may not want to hear it, but it does not mean its not true. When you beat a team that is not close to being full strength, you just have to be happy with the win, but not make anything more out of it because it was not a statement game.

ummm turk and lewis are way better then both of those guys

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Show me which Magic fans are getting all "high and mighty" actually if you read peoples responses it's people basically saying they're not giving the Magic credit because the Cav's had 2 injured players. As a Magic fan I've never used injuries/bad officiating as an excuse. Those things happen in games. Next thing I'm gonna hear was that Lebron was feeling sick that day...I mean where does it end? A win is a win. Bottom line. Hell the Magic blew out the two teams they played when Howard was out with a bruised knee. No excuses over here.

As far as the guy above me....yes you're right we lost to Boston, both times we didn't have MP in our lineup but it's still a loss. He's a big part of the Magic but I'm not gonna make an excuse at the fact that because we were missing him the game would have went differently. We can what if all day but it doesn't matter. A win is a win, a loss is a loss. No matter how mad you get at it.

Side note, the ONLY elite team Clevland beat was Boston once. They have lost every other elite team match up they had. Even at 100%. It is what it is.

Come on now. Are you joking? There are only 4 elite teams in the league, and the Cavs are one.

Cavs have beaten Rockets, Atlanta, Denver x2, Utah, Portland, New Orleans, and who knows who else.

Quit being a biased little brat, trying to diminish the Cavs. You don't see me discrediting Orlando. I am the person from day 1 saying they are a contender in the East when everyone thought they were pretenders. The Cavs have beaten Boston, that's more than Orlando can say. You seem to think I'm saying this win shouldn't count for Orlando or something. I never said that. I said it was a win, nothing more, and it wasn't some win that means the Magic have "arrived" or some such.

I don't even know if I can talk to you after that borderline mental statement about "elite teams". Ridiculous.

One other side note. How can ANY Cav's fans expect their team to win, 100% or not if Lebron has a shooting night like he had against the Magic? Who can honestly argue that point?

At least this is a smart quote by you. I agree 100%. LeBron was garbage and I was harsh on him for turning it into a jump shooting clinic.

MAC10TIZZY
01-30-2009, 11:45 PM

what a horrible analysis......so you are saying z and delonte west or just as good as turk and lewis...really? cavs fans are starting to sound a lot like boston fans....cry cry cry go lebron i love you and want to have your kids cry cry cry.......get your wait up cleveland and boston cause there is a new sheriff in town.....Go Magic........love seein all my magic fans up in here representin'

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 11:56 PM
what a horrible analysis......so you are saying z and delonte west or just as good as turk and lewis...really? cavs fans are starting to sound a lot like boston fans....cry cry cry go lebron i love you and want to have your kids cry cry cry.......get your wait up cleveland and boston cause there is a new sheriff in town.....Go Magic........love seein all my magic fans up in here representin'

Act like you've been there before...wait, you haven't, wait, you just beat an injured Cleveland team and that is suddenly your biggest win of the year.

Z was having an All Star year before he went down BTW, and his mere presence changes the game. Learn basketball. I know it's tough for the Florida bandwagon who couldn't even sell out half the arena if the Magic weren't a top tier team, but c'mon now.

MAC10TIZZY
01-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Uh...what?

Nuff said.

whats that sniff sniff sniff.....cry cry cry...go check what score was after the second half....cry cry cry......go magic!!!!!!!!

cmstophe
01-30-2009, 11:59 PM
whats that sniff sniff sniff.....cry cry cry...go check what score was after the second half....cry cry cry......go magic!!!!!!!!

Child.

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:04 AM
"Cavs have beaten Rockets, Atlanta, Denver x2, Utah, Portland, New Orleans, and who knows who else. "

umm the cavs have also lost to atlanta, and new orleans tooooo...try beating the spurs and lakers twice and twice......oh wait you cant cause you got blown out by the lakers by seventeen...seventeen ....ya man seventeen:speechless:

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:06 AM
"Cavs have beaten Rockets, Atlanta, Denver x2, Utah, Portland, New Orleans, and who knows who else. "

umm the cavs have also lost to atlanta, and new orleans tooooo...try beating the spurs and lakers twice and twice......oh wait you cant cause you got blown out by the lakers by seventeen...seventeen ....ya man seventeen:speechless:

we prefer "the man child" ha ha ha ha ha ha hows that feel
p.s. cry cry cry..........why would you post in a orlando magic vs. cleveland forum (after a loss) if you cant take the heat...cry cry cry

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:08 AM
Go to bed kiddo.

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:08 AM

Wait. Dont you have more losses than the Cavaliers? :clap: Let's find out who those losses came against...let's pry that basketball knowledge....

How about Boston blowing you guys out twice? TWICE?! WOW!

EDIT: Oh dear, oh dear, losses to Boston? Portland? Toronto? All teams the Cavs demolished? Ah geez. Ah geez.

Not that I think that matters, but according to you, it does. So I'm throwing it back at you.

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:11 AM
Act like you've been there before...wait, you haven't, wait, you just beat an injured Cleveland team and that is suddenly your biggest win of the year.

Z was having an All Star year before he went down BTW, and his mere presence changes the game. Learn basketball. I know it's tough for the Florida bandwagon who couldn't even sell out half the arena if the Magic weren't a top tier team, but c'mon now.

WTF are you talking about? z is an all star now...who would he play over? and hold your wait...we have been there ....back when you guys barely averaged 20 wins a game...we got swepped by hakeem, umm kinda like you guys and the s.p...u.....r..ssss's........we except all bandwagon fans, we have a new arena to build....i fell ya though, you know with the only reason for people to live (in cleveland) will be leaving in 2010 ,then, and only then we will accept you as a band wagon fan............cry cry cry

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:14 AM
WTF are you talking about? z is an all star now...who would he play over? and hold your wait...we have been there ....back when you guys barely averaged 20 wins a game...we got swepped by hakeem, umm kinda like you guys and the s.p...u.....r..ssss's........we except all bandwagon fans, we have a new arena to build....i fell ya though, you know with the only reason for people to live (in cleveland) will be leaving in 2010 ,then, and only then we will accept you as a band wagon fan............cry cry cry

So since I made all your other points look utterly hopeless, you had to resort to...other means.....

Interesting. Enjoy the weather down there. You'll still have that when the Magic flunk out of the playoffs again earlier than expected.

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:16 AM
Wait. Dont you have more losses than the Cavaliers? :clap: Let's find out who those losses came against...let's pry that basketball knowledge....

How about Boston blowing you guys out twice? TWICE?! WOW!

EDIT: Oh dear, oh dear, losses to Boston? Portland? Toronto? All teams the Cavs demolished? Ah geez. Ah geez.

Not that I think that matters, but according to you, it does. So I'm throwing it back at you.

ok, now i have never , NEVER, lost an argument and im pretty sure i wont tonite eirther. umm lets see you nock on us for losing to boston, when in fact you have also, huh, not to logical there cry baby cavs fan....you got beat by deshon stevenson and the...wait for it ...wait for it ........the washington wizards..WTF. DUDE, they have 9 wins and one was against you....cry cry cry

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:19 AM
ok, now i have never , NEVER, lost an argument and im pretty sure i wont tonite eirther. umm lets see you nock on us for losing to boston, when in fact you have also, huh, not to logical there cry baby cavs fan....you got beat by deshon stevenson and the...wait for it ...wait for it ........the washington wizards..WTF. DUDE, they have 9 wins and one was against you....cry cry cry

I'm simply using your logic brotha.

You got beat by Toronto. GARBAGE TEAM LOLOLOLOL CAVS BEAT THEM LOLOLOL CRY CRY CRY LOLOLOLOL

So pathetic.

Who was the Magic fan asking me "Who is getting all high and mighty after this win"? Is that guy still around? Because I'd like for him to bear witness to this 12 year old kid who is part of his "fanbase" (I use that term loosely).

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:19 AM
typical cavs fan......not only do you get blown out by the magic in games you also lose in forums....now please give up , you are making yourself look foolish

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-31-2009, 12:20 AM
With Z and West out I am not taking this game to seriously.

I know the Magic are a good team, but without Z how can you expect the Cavaliers to beat a team with one of the best post players in the game?

Magic fans go ahead and brag, its fine, you are only making yourself look bad. Considering you would be saying the same thing if Hedo and Nelson were hurt. Yes both Hedo and Nelson have better stats. But anytime you have two starters down, it really affects the roles of your players.

I don't think you guys could beat Cleveland in a 7 game series, if Cleveland is at full strength. LeBron won't play that bad, and neither will Mo, but please go ahead and indulge in your win. I would too if I beat one of the best teams in the NBA, if not the best.

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:21 AM
typical cavs fan......not only do you get blown out by the magic in games you also lose in forums....now please give up , you are making yourself look foolish

I think everyone here knows who the fool is. You. Case closed. Go back to flying a kite on the beach, I'll let you know when the Magic play again so you can head down and pretend to be a fan.

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:23 AM
With Z and West out I am not taking this game to seriously.

I know the Magic are a good team, but without Z how can you expect the Cavaliers to beat a team with one of the best post players in the game?

Magic fans go ahead and brag, its fine, you are only making yourself look bad. Considering you would be saying the same thing if Hedo and Nelson were hurt. Yes both Hedo and Nelson have better stats. But anytime you have two starters down, it really affects the roles of your players.

I don't think you guys could beat Cleveland in a 7 game series, if Cleveland is at full strength. LeBron won't play that bad, and neither will Mo, but please go ahead and indulge in your win. I would too if I beat one of the best teams in the NBA, if not the best.

You don't seriously think that guy is going to talk basketball, do you? I mean come on.

Like you said if they were missing Hedo and Nelson and we beat them they would be CRYING a river of vengeance and raising hell- all two of them!

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-31-2009, 12:23 AM

Too be honest you are the one looking foolish. Your seriously fighting about a win that you guys have earned on a team with 2 out of their 5 starters down.

Really you should be happy about it, but the way your acting is immature. You honestly are taking this game way to much to heart.

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:26 AM
seriously no one is braging.(although i am not at all ashamed to do so, cause we do deserve it) now before i get back to flying my kite? what type of drugs are you on man?
i want to re enact a scene earlier this week between cmstophe and z

cmstophe: hey Z, ill suck yo **** for a cheese burger

Z: umm well iam an eastern all star now, sure

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:28 AM
seriously no one is braging.(although i am not at all ashamed to do so, cause we do deserve it) now before i get back to flying my kite? what type of drugs are you on man?

Yes you are bragging. And you are an idiot I might add. Or, at least making yourself out as one.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-31-2009, 12:28 AM
You don't seriously think that guy is going to talk basketball, do you? I mean come on.

Like you said if they were missing Hedo and Nelson and we beat them they would be CRYING a river of vengeance and raising hell- all two of them!

These guys are clearly unintelligent posters. I would only be afraid of Cleveland more, for the Magic only beat them by 11 and West and Z combined average is 25. Not to mention Mo shoots 47% and went 4 for 15 or that LeBron shoots 49% and went 10 for 27.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-31-2009, 12:30 AM

:clap: Thanks for proving my previous point real well. Hold on if you are thinking about what that was I will help you out, I said you are a UNINTELLIGENT POSTER.

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:30 AM
oh gosh, chief of yahoo went and and got a sports almanac.........im not an idiot just sick of hearin' yall cry about how lucky we are...til next time players...enjoy that loss

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-31-2009, 12:33 AM
oh gosh, chief of yahoo went and and got a sports almanac.........im not an idiot just sick of hearin' yall cry about how lucky we are...til next time players...enjoy that loss

Go ahead and resort to things like insulting, that's usually what sore losers do. What are you trying to say? Maybe you were foolish in acting like you won the World Series, Superbowl, and NBA Championship all at the same time by beating a banged up Cleveland team?

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:33 AM

Nobody said you were "lucky". Where did we say that? I said it was a good win for the Magic but nothing season defining like you're making it out to be simply because the Cavs are NOT AT FULL STRENGTH. If the Cavs beat you without Hedo and Lewis or Jameer or something, I would say the same exact freakin thing about my Cavs.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-31-2009, 12:37 AM
Nobody said you were "lucky". Where did we say that? I said it was a good win for the Magic but nothing season defining like you're making it out to be simply because the Cavs are NOT AT FULL STRENGTH. If the Cavs beat you without Hedo and Lewis or Jameer or something, I would say the same exact freakin thing about my Cavs.

I don't know how you could tell this guy any better. He is clearly just being pathetically ignorant. Any sports fan would know that when a team has injuries they are going to under perform.

Oh well, like I said this loss, and the LAL loss aren't going to be taken to heart.

If they beat Cleveland when they are healthy I am a classy enough person to give them credit.

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:41 AM
I don't know how you could tell this guy any better. He is clearly just being pathetically ignorant. Any sports fan would know that when a team has injuries they are going to under perform.

Oh well, like I said this loss, and the LAL loss aren't going to be taken to heart.

If they beat Cleveland when they are healthy I am a classy enough person to give them credit.

Even if we get beat at full strength I'm not taking it too heart. Seasons are defined in the spring, not the grind-it-out days of January and February. We can beat anyone in a series if we're healthy. Anyone.

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Even if we get beat at full strength I'm not taking it too heart. Seasons are defined in the spring, not the grind-it-out days of January and February. We can beat anyone in a series if we're healthy. Anyone.

nope, that is braging

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 12:55 AM
nope, that is braging

Ok buddy. Saying I know my team can beat anyone is bragging. :rolleyes:

You wanna explain that to me? Why do I even bother? Magic fans can say the *SAME* thing. So can Boston fans. And Lakers fans. Our teams are elite. They can all beat anyone in the NBA.

JNore151
01-31-2009, 12:57 AM
These guys are clearly unintelligent posters. I would only be afraid of Cleveland more, for the Magic only beat them by 11 and West and Z combined average is 25. Not to mention Mo shoots 47% and went 4 for 15 or that LeBron shoots 49% and went 10 for 27.

hahaha yo u guys gave up wit like 4 mins to go we were up by like 20 when l.james sat down, so when u guys cut it to 11 it was in garbage time....yo get da fukkk outtta here wit ur crying yo...........counting last year we have won 7 of 8 .....sooo suck on dat maricon ............and go suck on big z as well.....we'll see what happens next game......and im sure u bittttttches will have more excuses like wally didnt score 20 pt or mo williams didnt get 12 asts....till then all u playahaters can eat a BIG ONE!!!!!!

MAC10TIZZY
01-31-2009, 01:04 AM
hahaha yo u guys gave up wit like 4 mins to go we were up by like 20 when l.james sat down, so when u guys cut it to 11 it was in garbage time....yo get da fukkk outtta here wit ur crying yo...........counting last year we have won 7 of 8 .....sooo suck on dat maricon ............and go suck on big z as well.....we'll see what happens next game......and im sure u bittttttches will have more excuses like wally didnt score 20 pt or mo williams didnt get 12 asts....till then all u playahaters can eat a BIG ONE!!!!!!

i was so about to try and look that up about our wins and losses with cleveland , but lookie here, another educated magic fan, the knowledge here is endless.........and what was it nore.....7 of 8 we have won? WOW, and please tell me, did zydrunkus oneal and/or delonte "air jordan" west play in any of those losses

cmstophe
01-31-2009, 02:19 AM
It hurts just to read that post you quoted. My eyes are bleeding. Nobody is that dumb, truly? Are they? I think the saddest thing is you call him "educated".

i was so about to try and look that up about our wins and losses with cleveland , but lookie here, another educated magic fan, the knowledge here is endless.........and what was it nore.....7 of 8 we have won? WOW, and please tell me, did zydrunkus oneal and/or delonte "air jordan" west play in any of those losses

So the Cavaliers from the last few seasons, with Gooden, and Hughes, and Ira Newble, are being compared to this season's 36-9 Cavaliers?

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-31-2009, 04:42 PM

After that post and you agreeing on it..lets be real on who is a educated fan of the game.

ragee
01-31-2009, 10:25 PM
Uh...what?

Nuff said.

Yeah, Boston beat us twice... But we beat a lot of playoff contending teams.... We beat the Spurs and the Lakers twice... Let's see if the Cavs can do that too... Stop with the excuses coz it is not like West and Z can make some huge difference... Dwight will own him Z any given day and West can be handled by our backcourt... The only player that could worry us in your team is Lebron... That's it...

skyhibballpj87
02-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Uh...what?

Nuff said.

wow your comparing lewis, turk to big z and delonte west thats crazy. lewis and turk jameer contribute so much more to our team and are alot better then big z and delonte. your acting like you were missing 2 allstars or something. Yes its true we didnt beat you guys at full health but lebron and mo both had terrible games. So its not like you didnt have a chance to win.

ok and if you want to talk injuries and not playing teams at full health both times we played boston this season we were not at full health. So lets just use your excuse for those games.

And we have beaten lakers, spurs multipule times this season. and the cavs, this win doesnt mean we arrived. It help proves we are already here and will remain here.

The cavs are very good i am convinced now that they are a good team. They play good defense and are built around lebron very well. The reason i dont like them, for a championship is because all you have to do is make lebron have a mediocre game and the cavs loose. They have proven time and time again they cannot win when lebron is off. There is no one else who scores on the team besides mo.

Now you can kinda say the same thing about the magic when there not shooting the 3 well they dont win. Thats true to a fault magic are 10-6 when shooting under 45 percent. which proves they can win when there not shooting well.

Its true its only January but the magic will keep flying under the radar. and thats where they like to be. keep underestimating them. They belive in themselves and thats all that matters. They get better with every passing game and come playoff time they will be rdy to make some noise.

cmstophe
02-02-2009, 12:34 AM
its old news nobody cares

ps nobody underestimates magic, i was one of the first people saying they are legit.

cmstophe
02-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Yeah, Boston beat us twice... But we beat a lot of playoff contending teams.... We beat the Spurs and the Lakers twice... Let's see if the Cavs can do that too... Stop with the excuses coz it is not like West and Z can make some huge difference... Dwight will own him Z any given day and West can be handled by our backcourt... The only player that could worry us in your team is Lebron... That's it...

not having a scoring big man makes no difference? oookay. like i said, old news. but touch up on the basketball man.

ragee
02-02-2009, 03:23 AM
not having a scoring big man makes no difference? oookay. like i said, old news. but touch up on the basketball man.

I believe I said no HUGE difference... No matter how may scorers and so called good players the Cavs have, it all boils down to Lebron James... As long as you can slow him down, it'll be alright... The last time I saw Lebron got held down and his shooting percentage is below 40%, the Cavs lost to the Lakers horrendously... No matter how much you guys say that your team is so good, its only good when Lebron is playing good... We can win even if our main guy is having an off night... I think you guys couldn't...

cmstophe
02-02-2009, 01:39 PM
I believe I said no HUGE difference... No matter how may scorers and so called good players the Cavs have, it all boils down to Lebron James... As long as you can slow him down, it'll be alright... The last time I saw Lebron got held down and his shooting percentage is below 40%, the Cavs lost to the Lakers horrendously... No matter how much you guys say that your team is so good, its only good when Lebron is playing good... We can win even if our main guy is having an off night... I think you guys couldn't...

luckily lebron usually plays well, and now he doesnt have to score to play well.

you guys have to have your 3 pt shots falling to even win a game, what happens when they arent falling like in the 1st half? we could go on and on. it's one game with the cavs missing starters. its over. we'll see you next time.

MAC10TIZZY
02-02-2009, 02:29 PM
luckily lebron usually plays well, and now he doesnt have to score to play well.

you guys have to have your 3 pt shots falling to even win a game, what happens when they arent falling like in the 1st half? we could go on and on. it's one game with the cavs missing starters. its over. we'll see you next time.
why do peole say that? we have to have our three's falling? no ####.......thats like saying dwight has to have his post game, or lebron has to have a good nite!!!!! you dont think we no that, that is one side of our game, and that is how we win.....so what do you get if you take win out of the equation, ya you lose, just like you did to us , cause lebron wasn't playing well....yes mo is good, is he better than jameer, obviously not.......and a game is for 48 minutes, so who cares if they werent falling in the 1st, they sure were in the second....the cleveland lebron's are a good team, just werent the better team that night.....you know whats funny is this is a cleveland thread, and i see nothing but magic fans (besides this joker), we know this conversation is over, it was over before it started...we beat you fair in square! we will see you again, and believe me we will be ready(and i hope you are at full strength) cause i cant wait to pay you a visit in here......look me up playa....this will be my last post in here (until next time we play) unless you, yes you cmstophe, open your big ### mouth again

ragee
02-02-2009, 04:50 PM

He doesn't have to score to play well? Yeah right... give me a game that Lebron is not shooting well and you guys still won? Two games I remember that he was under 40% you guys lost! Against us and against the Lakers! I can't wait to face the Cavs again... I am sure we can handle them...

We have to rely on are 3 pointers to win games? Here are games where the Magic won games even though their 3pt percentage is below 35%:

http://www.nba.com/games/20090102/MIAORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081218/SASORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081103/CHIORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081108/WASORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081112/ORLOKC/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081116/ORLCHA/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081121/ORLIND/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081126/ORLPHI/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081127/ORLWAS/boxscore.html

Oh, and look at James stats on your loses. 6 out of 9, it is either he is shooting below 40%, or his percentage is ok but he only scored 15 and 22 pts:

http://www.nba.com/games/20081028/CLEBOS/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081101/CLENOH/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081119/CLEDET/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20090115/CLECHI/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20090119/CLELAL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20090129/CLEORL/boxscore.html

What were you saying again? Lebron does not have to score and you guys will be fine? And we can't win if we are having an off night on our 3s? Yeah, it is true that we rely on our 3 pointers to win games but it does not mean that when it stops fallin, we are done! Touch up on the basketball man! :laugh:

cmstophe
02-02-2009, 05:22 PM
why do peole say that? we have to have our three's falling? no ####.......thats like saying dwight has to have his post game, or lebron has to have a good nite!!!!! you dont think we no that, that is one side of our game, and that is how we win.....so what do you get if you take win out of the equation, ya you lose, just like you did to us , cause lebron wasn't playing well....yes mo is good, is he better than jameer, obviously not.......and a game is for 48 minutes, so who cares if they werent falling in the 1st, they sure were in the second....the cleveland lebron's are a good team, just werent the better team that night.....you know whats funny is this is a cleveland thread, and i see nothing but magic fans (besides this joker), we know this conversation is over, it was over before it started...we beat you fair in square! we will see you again, and believe me we will be ready(and i hope you are at full strength) cause i cant wait to pay you a visit in here......look me up playa....this will be my last post in here (until next time we play) unless you, yes you cmstophe, open your big ### mouth again

sounds like you and i agree mostly, so why are you still getting all bent out of shape? quit being dumb.

cmstophe
02-02-2009, 05:22 PM
He doesn't have to score to play well? Yeah right... give me a game that Lebron is not shooting well and you guys still won? Two games I remember that he was under 40% you guys lost! Against us and against the Lakers! I can't wait to face the Cavs again... I am sure we can handle them...

We have to rely on are 3 pointers to win games? Here are games where the Magic won games even though their 3pt percentage is below 35%:

http://www.nba.com/games/20090102/MIAORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081218/SASORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081103/CHIORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081108/WASORL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081112/ORLOKC/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081116/ORLCHA/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081121/ORLIND/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081126/ORLPHI/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081127/ORLWAS/boxscore.html

Oh, and look at James stats on your loses. 6 out of 9, it is either he is shooting below 40%, or his percentage is ok but he only scored 15 and 22 pts:

http://www.nba.com/games/20081028/CLEBOS/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081101/CLENOH/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20081119/CLEDET/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20090115/CLECHI/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20090119/CLELAL/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20090129/CLEORL/boxscore.html

What were you saying again? Lebron does not have to score and you guys will be fine? And we can't win if we are having an off night on our 3s? Yeah, it is true that we rely on our 3 pointers to win games but it does not mean that when it stops fallin, we are done! Touch up on the basketball man! :laugh:

Defense? Assists?

Last year during the playoffs LeBron started against the Celtics horribly and slowly heated up as the series went on, dishing out assists and getting teammates involved, finally culminating in the game he scored 45 points or whatever it was vs Paul Pierce.

Obviously, you are clueless not just on basketball but general english skills as well as my statement totally blew past you.

grats on those games you won against OKC and WASH when your "3 pter wasn't falling". Hopefully you play those stellar defensive teams in the postseason. your stats are so skewed it's pathetic, especially on the Cavs games. you list losses where "lebron played badly". yet you post nothing about WINS where lebron didnt play all that well. hmm. skewed at all?

Hey brotha, how bout this?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=ApoEFNyyA0q7igfj0azcSRHJPKB4?gid=200 8120505

Hmm?

How bout this one:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AlUrHppwBhXpLM926w_ReYLJPKB4?gid=200 9010205

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AhnIkemzUSv.nGG.FGR6dk_JPKB4?gid=200 8112605

See what happens when you SKEW stats to your favor? And only post stuff that supports your point? Here are games where Lebron affects the outcome in ways other than his scoring and we won when he didnt score all that much.

Yeah, against teams that aren't very good, right? Kinda like those teams you posted with Orlando's 3 pter not falling. Please tell the full story next time.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Aly0GKIfN0j5FxqNfEQbeiDJPKB4?gid=200 8122505

EDIT: Boy the more I look the more games I find. Funny how you didnt post any of these! Looks like you're wrong. Grats again. We'll see you next time we play. Enjoy the win in the mean time, since it defined your season.

Missing56&33
02-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Cavs cant beat the Celtics, Celtics cant beat the Hawks, its all about match ups, If the Hawks play the Celtics in the playoffs im picking the Hawks if AH is healthy. If the Celtics make it through the playoffs without facing the Hawks, I think they repeat. Weird right?

ragee
02-02-2009, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=cmstophe;8221020]Defense? Assists?

Last year during the playoffs LeBron started against the Celtics horribly and slowly heated up as the series went on, dishing out assists and getting teammates involved, finally culminating in the game he scored 45 points or whatever it was vs Paul Pierce.

Obviously, you are clueless not just on basketball but general english skills as well as my statement totally blew past you.

grats on those games you won against OKC and WASH when your "3 pter wasn't falling". Hopefully you play those stellar defensive teams in the postseason. your stats are so skewed it's pathetic, especially on the Cavs games. you list losses where "lebron played badly". yet you post nothing about WINS where lebron didnt play all that well. hmm. skewed at all?

Hey brotha, how bout this?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=ApoEFNyyA0q7igfj0azcSRHJPKB4?gid=200 8120505

Hmm?

How bout this one:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AlUrHppwBhXpLM926w_ReYLJPKB4?gid=200 9010205

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AhnIkemzUSv.nGG.FGR6dk_JPKB4?gid=200 8112605

See what happens when you SKEW stats to your favor? And only post stuff that supports your point? Here are games where Lebron affects the outcome in ways other than his scoring and we won when he didnt score all that much.

Yeah, against teams that aren't very good, right? Kinda like those teams you posted with Orlando's 3 pter not falling. Please tell the full story next time.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Aly0GKIfN0j5FxqNfEQbeiDJPKB4?gid=200 8122505

EDIT: Boy the more I look the more games I find. Funny how you didnt post any of these! Looks like you're wrong. Grats again. We'll see you next time we play. Enjoy the win in the mean time, since it defined your season.[/QUOTE

Hahaha... I left the wins coz there are too many games already! So i just checked your losses! But it is funnier that you are criticizing me about being one sided and yet you just looked at the games where we beat non-contending teams! We beat the Spurs, the Sixers and the Heat while we are not shooting 3 pointers that well! You were the one who were saying that we can't win games without our 3 pointers! Well, I just proved you wrong... We did beat great and not so great teams without it!

OH, and right back at you: "Hopefully you play those stellar defensive teams in the postseason!"

Oh and on the Celtics series, what are you trying to prove? You guys lost! And it just goes to show that Cavs do need Lebron to play well! The only games where he under performed were the first two and they lost both of those games. I am not saying anything negative about Lebron James... He is the best player in the league for me... He can do everything! If I am going to vote for MVP, I would say it is Lebron! Unless the Magic can pull away from the pack...

The argument here is not how Lebron does not play well and can't take over games when he is not scoring... Coz anone who says that Lebron sucks is a complete idiot! Its about you saying that the Magic can't win games without their 3s VS Us saying that, Cavs needs Lebron to play well to win games... And by saying play well, the Cavs would prefer him scoring most of the time! They could steal games when James is not shooting very well because he will pass and he will play defense but by the end of the day, he still knows that him scoring will win more games than him passing!

cmstophe
02-02-2009, 06:25 PM
...that's my point. You want to list a bunch of garbage teams I can come right back at you with the same thing disproving you.

The end result? This is pointless. Good discussion but I don't have the time to write books and stuff about one regular season game, as much as I like sports. Good talking to you, and I assume we'll be speaking more later in the season.

ragee
02-02-2009, 08:21 PM
...that's my point. You want to list a bunch of garbage teams I can come right back at you with the same thing disproving you.

The end result? This is pointless. Good discussion but I don't have the time to write books and stuff about one regular season game, as much as I like sports. Good talking to you, and I assume we'll be speaking more later in the season.

Hahaha... Yeah... Well, I'll just see you in our next game and maybe the playoffs... Or maybe until I read another post of yours bashing the Magic again!

D Roses Bulls
02-02-2009, 08:32 PM
anyone who says the magic arnt good does not know basketball straight off. period end of discussion

cmstophe
02-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Hahaha... Yeah... Well, I'll just see you in our next game and maybe the playoffs... Or maybe until I read another post of yours bashing the Magic again!

um....you must have missed the part where i said i was one of the first people saying the Magic were contenders. i dont bash them.

prodigy
02-02-2009, 09:16 PM
live by the 3, you die by the 3. Thats a proven fact. I like the magic alot, but there lack of depth and defense wil be there downfall in the playoffs. Im not saying there a bad defensive team. But just not good enough.

Lebron does not have bad games, mybe bad scoring games but even then he has 14 rebounds 8 assits. That still gives the cavs a chance to win.

Chronz
02-02-2009, 09:54 PM
live by the 3, you die by the 3. Thats a proven fact. I like the magic alot, but there lack of depth and defense wil be there downfall in the playoffs. Im not saying there a bad defensive team. But just not good enough.

Lebron does not have bad games, mybe bad scoring games but even then he has 14 rebounds 8 assits. That still gives the cavs a chance to win.
Theyre one of the top 3 defensive teams, how is that not good enough to win?

prodigy
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Theyre one of the top 3 defensive teams, how is that not good enough to win?

But that is mainly because of howard and his 50 million blocks a game. But with Z playing, howard will be forced out of the middle, which means mo and lebron will drive all day. But then if howard stays inside Z will knock down 15 footers and 3's all game long.

cmstophe
02-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Yep. Exactly Prodigy. But don't bother. Magic fans don't understand that Z's mere PRESENCE forces Howard to not camp around the hoop 90% of the game and get 30 dunks and 50 blocks.

Well, he can do that, but Z will score 30 on them if he does. He has to come out and respect Z's midrange shot. But none of that means anything to Magic fans, who just look at stats and box scores and act like they know basketball so like I said, don't bother.

I wonder if Jameer will be back for our next game? Hmm. How coincidental that he goes down right after Magic fans were ranting about how "injuries mean nothing". ;)

ragee
02-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Yep. Exactly Prodigy. But don't bother. Magic fans don't understand that Z's mere PRESENCE forces Howard to not camp around the hoop 90% of the game and get 30 dunks and 50 blocks.

Well, he can do that, but Z will score 30 on them if he does. He has to come out and respect Z's midrange shot. But none of that means anything to Magic fans, who just look at stats and box scores and act like they know basketball so like I said, don't bother.

I wonder if Jameer will be back for our next game? Hmm. How coincidental that he goes down right after Magic fans were ranting about how "injuries mean nothing". ;)

Unlike you, we just don't pretend to know everything about basketball... We actually watch games! And unlike you who just see the positive side of your team and the negative side of the opposing team, we actually see both... Just because Z can shoot jump shots, doesn't mean that magic's defense will collapse... Again, just seeing the upside of your team... Let Z hang around 15-20 feet away from the basket, your are going to give Dwight 20+ rebounds! If he hangs around that area, when someone drives, Dwight can go for that guy and just switch with Lewis... It is not like Z has some killer cross overs that he will drive past him... Do remember that even though you have a good center that has the ability to do a little bit of everything, you guys have Ben Wallace at PF...

The reason it is not really that big of a deal to you guys that you lost Z for a couple of games is because, Verajao stepped up and did a little bit of everything Z was doing... For crying out loud, you are still winning games without him! And please don't give me some BS like you are that good coz you ain't! You guys are a great team but you don't pull away from the pack coz the Cavs are in the same level of the Celts, the Magic and the Lakers...

Unlike the Cavs, we are as shallow as a puddle and one of our weakness is the PG position... It will hurt us because Nelson is a great player but I know we will still win games... And I know we can still beat you... If we lose, we lose... I am not going to be pathetic as some people here who will make excuses coz they can't accept the lost!

Lose a guy, it will affect your team but not as much as all of his stats coz OTHER PEOPLE WILL STEP UP! Especially your superstars! Look at Kobe! Lose Bynum, Score 61! (man, I can't believe I am giving that guy a compliment!LOL)

cmstophe
02-03-2009, 04:21 PM
LOL...Verajao? That dude has NO mid range game like Z does.

ragee
02-03-2009, 04:33 PM
LOL...Verajao? That dude has NO mid range game like Z does.

Uh... Are you not a Cavs fan? He didn't have any mid range jump shot when he entered the league but he worked hard on it and can actually hit a couple of jumpers now... I didn't say that his is as good as Z's coz that is not going to happen coz Z is one of the best shooting big man in the league but he does have it now... And even though Z is way better than him, that guy is a hustler so he really stepped up when Z was gone...

cmstophe
02-03-2009, 04:37 PM
"A couple"? Yeah, he can, but you don't have to respect Anderson's game. He is a bench star, not starting material, and really has no range at all. Please, let's be realistic.

Note I am talking about AV's mid range game....NOT HIS HUSTLE, or his DEFENSE, or his ENERGY plays. His mid range game. And it isn't good.

ragee
02-03-2009, 04:49 PM
"A couple"? Yeah, he can, but you don't have to respect Anderson's game. He is a bench star, not starting material, and really has no range at all. Please, let's be realistic.

Note I am talking about AV's mid range game....NOT HIS HUSTLE, or his DEFENSE, or his ENERGY plays. His mid range game. And it isn't good.

I know... And do note that I was talking about HIS HUSTLE, HIS DEFENSE, HIS ENERGY and EVERYTHING ELSE HE DOES when I said he stepped up for the Cavs when Z was gone... Not just his mid range... I am not saying he is a soon to be all star... All I am saying is he stepped up and it leads to wins for the Cavs without Z...

MAC10TIZZY
02-03-2009, 06:12 PM

umm, way to take a SERIOUS inury and make it into a joke......i hope your hair falls out

cmstophe
02-03-2009, 06:46 PM
A joke? How was that a joke? I feel sorry for Jameer because he's a great player, but my statement stands.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
02-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Unlike you, we just don't pretend to know everything about basketball... We actually watch games! And unlike you who just see the positive side of your team and the negative side of the opposing team, we actually see both... Just because Z can shoot jump shots, doesn't mean that magic's defense will collapse... Again, just seeing the upside of your team... Let Z hang around 15-20 feet away from the basket, your are going to give Dwight 20+ rebounds! If he hangs around that area, when someone drives, Dwight can go for that guy and just switch with Lewis... It is not like Z has some killer cross overs that he will drive past him... Do remember that even though you have a good center that has the ability to do a little bit of everything, you guys have Ben Wallace at PF...

The reason it is not really that big of a deal to you guys that you lost Z for a couple of games is because, Verajao stepped up and did a little bit of everything Z was doing... For crying out loud, you are still winning games without him! And please don't give me some BS like you are that good coz you ain't! You guys are a great team but you don't pull away from the pack coz the Cavs are in the same level of the Celts, the Magic and the Lakers...

Unlike the Cavs, we are as shallow as a puddle and one of our weakness is the PG position... It will hurt us because Nelson is a great player but I know we will still win games... And I know we can still beat you... If we lose, we lose... I am not going to be pathetic as some people here who will make excuses coz they can't accept the lost!

Lose a guy, it will affect your team but not as much as all of his stats coz OTHER PEOPLE WILL STEP UP! Especially your superstars! Look at Kobe! Lose Bynum, Score 61! (man, I can't believe I am giving that guy a compliment!LOL)

I see, and agree with somethings you have said. But yes Varejao did step up, he played good. He still didn't have the impact on the game that a 7 foot 3 guy does.

Not to mention that it's not just Varejao that has to step up..its our young inexperienced 19th overall pick Hickson.

And your right LeBron should have stepped up, unfortunately for Cleveland he didn't will this be the case for times to come, no. You can't say a guy like LeBron, or even a scorer like Mo will play like they did.

Sure it was a important win for you guys, but at the same time Cleveland knows what they were missing, and they know it better then any fan from Orlando knows. (No offense we just see every game) Orlando played great, no one is going to take that away from them. Cleveland is going to take it differently though is all I am saying. Many of NBA fans are going to take it differently as well.

There is no reason why this thread should even be at this point.

Orlando lost to the Pistons in the playoffs, while only making one moderate improvement (Pietrus) they are playing great during the regular season. You guys are going to be taken as a bit of a surprise, and will fly under radar this season. Games like this unfortunately just don't put out the impact on the league one might thought it would. It's called injuries, now you guys are experiencing one with Nelson, so you may understand. Games in a way become lose lose situations for teams playing you. If the other team wins, it's not that big of a deal because you have injuries. If you win on the other hand, it looks great, your playing good through diversity.

No there is no good comparison between players on these teams. But impact wise it's right to compare Cleveland's 3rd best player (Z) and their 4th best (West) to Orlando's 3rd and 4th. Sure on paper orlando's third and fourth are probably better, but that doesn't mean what they do for their respective teams.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-03-2009, 09:16 PM
why are people still on this?

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
02-03-2009, 10:33 PM
why are people still on this?

I don't know, it wasn't hard for me to understand things.

It's simple a win is a win. You take them when you can, yes Cleveland had injuries, so it did hurt the impact of the game. Is that, that hard to understand?

ragee
02-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I see, and agree with somethings you have said. But yes Varejao did step up, he played good. He still didn't have the impact on the game that a 7 foot 3 guy does.

Not to mention that it's not just Varejao that has to step up..its our young inexperienced 19th overall pick Hickson.

And your right LeBron should have stepped up, unfortunately for Cleveland he didn't will this be the case for times to come, no. You can't say a guy like LeBron, or even a scorer like Mo will play like they did.

Sure it was a important win for you guys, but at the same time Cleveland knows what they were missing, and they know it better then any fan from Orlando knows. (No offense we just see every game) Orlando played great, no one is going to take that away from them. Cleveland is going to take it differently though is all I am saying. Many of NBA fans are going to take it differently as well.

There is no reason why this thread should even be at this point.

Orlando lost to the Pistons in the playoffs, while only making one moderate improvement (Pietrus) they are playing great during the regular season. You guys are going to be taken as a bit of a surprise, and will fly under radar this season. Games like this unfortunately just don't put out the impact on the league one might thought it would. It's called injuries, now you guys are experiencing one with Nelson, so you may understand. Games in a way become lose lose situations for teams playing you. If the other team wins, it's not that big of a deal because you have injuries. If you win on the other hand, it looks great, your playing good through diversity.

No there is no good comparison between players on these teams. But impact wise it's right to compare Cleveland's 3rd best player (Z) and their 4th best (West) to Orlando's 3rd and 4th. Sure on paper orlando's third and fourth are probably better, but that doesn't mean what they do for their respective teams.

Maybe Z is better than Lewis or Nelson... Maybe not... We can't really say coz they play different positions... right? All I can say is Nelson being out will hurt Orlando more than Z being out for Cleveland... It is not that Z sucks but because we don't have a bench coz our GM is stupid!!!! :mad:

Oh... It may seem that we just made some moderate upgrades because all we got is Pietrus but the Magic last year was different from the Magic this year... Do note that we also got a good player in Lee... Nelson really improved his game, Lewis finally adjusting to the PF position and maybe getting close to being worth what his is being payed for and Dwight really improved his offensive game...

TheChosenOne88
02-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Maybe Z is better than Lewis or Nelson... Maybe not... We can't really say coz they play different positions... right? All I can say is Nelson being out will hurt Orlando more than Z being out for Cleveland... It is not that Z sucks but because we don't have a bench coz our GM is stupid!!!! :mad:

Oh... It may seem that we just made some moderate upgrades because all we got is Pietrus but the Magic last year was different from the Magic this year... Do note that we also got a good player in Lee... Nelson really improved his game, Lewis finally adjusting to the PF position and maybe getting close to being worth what his is being payed for and Dwight really improved his offensive game...

Lets be honest, Lewis is not close to being worth what he is being payed for. IMO they should have given more money to Nelson instead of breaking the bank for Lewis. If you didn't have Howard, and Lewis averaged 35 a game then he would be worth what he is being payed because he would be putting butts in the seats and making the Magic some money (I'm not saying the Magic don't sell out games or make money). Turk is the Magic's X-Factor but Nelson is the leader and his loss is HUGE

ragee
02-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Lets be honest, Lewis is not close to being worth what he is being payed for. IMO they should have given more money to Nelson instead of breaking the bank for Lewis. If you didn't have Howard, and Lewis averaged 35 a game then he would be worth what he is being payed because he would be putting butts in the seats and making the Magic some money (I'm not saying the Magic don't sell out games or make money). Turk is the Magic's X-Factor but Nelson is the leader and his loss is HUGE

Yeah, you are right... hehehe... We could thank our stupid GM for that... But, what I am just trying to point out is he has been a lot better this season than last year... I didn't mention Hedo coz he was already doing last year what he was doing this year... You are right he is our X-factor and for me, our best closer...

TheChosenOne88
02-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah, you are right... hehehe... We could thank our stupid GM for that... But, what I am just trying to point out is he has been a lot better this season than last year... I didn't mention Hedo coz he was already doing last year what he was doing this year... You are right he is our X-factor and for me, our best closer...

Yea you are right Lewis has been better this season than last season, but thats because he was a new piece in the Magic's puzzle so I didn't expect him to be worth that ridiculous contract he was given. The good news for Magic fans is their nucleus (Howard, Nelson, Lewis) will be intact till 2012 (Howard has an option for 2013). The bad news is Lewis is almost 30 and how long can he still contribute?

ragee
02-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Yea you are right Lewis has been better this season than last season, but thats because he was a new piece in the Magic's puzzle so I didn't expect him to be worth that ridiculous contract he was given. The good news for Magic fans is their nucleus (Howard, Nelson, Lewis) will be intact till 2012 (Howard has an option for 2013). The bad news is Lewis is almost 30 and how long can he still contribute?

A very good point!!! That is why I really hate the Magic's GM!!! I love that guy but I would want Bosh in a Magic's uniform!!!!:cry: