PDA

View Full Version : Cuban, Nelson, Carlisle or Sarver, Kerr, Porter??

L-Vin
01-28-2009, 01:25 PM
Who would you rather have leading your team as we near the trade dead line, for the rest of the season and on to the playoffs?

Hoopsadvocate
01-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Tough one kind of like saying which way would you prefer to die burned to death or drown to death.

lakers4sho
01-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Cuban, Nelson, Carlisle

They have more experience.

JerzeyFresh
01-28-2009, 07:50 PM
none their all *ssholes

Trouble87
01-29-2009, 02:37 AM
anyone but Kerr... His management skills rival Isiah Thomas

Kerr is killing Phoenix

oldenpolynice
01-29-2009, 03:16 AM
Who would you rather have leading your team as we near the trade dead line, for the rest of the season and on to the playoffs?

How many flaws can we spot here?

Cuban - too emotional and waaay too impulsive; forced that awful Devin Harris and draft picks for Jason Kidd trade.

Sarver - tightfisted to a fault; gave up Rudy Fernandez for free and let Joe Johnson walk away.

Kerr - I actually like him quite a bit, he's a gambler and I respect it; the JRich trade was inspired.

Nelson - I know next to nothing about him (except that he's Nellie's son), but I'm figuring he's a puppet with a good paycheck; Cuban pulls the strings in Dallas.

Porter - a mediocre head coach (not good, not horrible)

Carlisle - I've liked him as a coach since his days in Detroit, but it seems like there's a fatal flaw there that we just can't put our finger on (players seem to tune him out after a certain period of time).

I'd mix and match with Cuban-Kerr-Carlisle.

codes238
01-29-2009, 03:23 AM
definitely dallas, theres no debate! cuban is annoying and i wanna punch his ugly face but he's rich and not cheap... sarver on the other hand sold rondo and rudy fernandez for a couple of million dollars, what a douche! carlisle is also an infinitely better coach than terry porter!

BigSix316
01-29-2009, 03:38 AM
anyone but Kerr... His management skills rival Isiah Thomas

Kerr is killing Phoenix

It's not Kerr's fault that Sarver is tight-fisted and unwilling to spend money.

He was too damn cheap to keep a championship contender together. He didn't want to pay the luxury tax, so the GM was ordered to drop salaries and sell draft picks just to get under the tax line.

I feel bad for Suns' fans, as they were close on multiple occasions. I don't feel bad at all for the owner, he had the biggest hand in it.

Dropping key players just to save money. If you don't want to spend the money, then don't buy the team.

They're in a position now of being very limited when it comes to young talent. A problem that could've been avoided if they hadn't been selling off draft picks. Now I know they were late first round picks mostly, but still with smart drafting, they could've had themselves some nice young talent right now.