PDA

View Full Version : Heyman- Getting paid by Boras?

J-Money5
01-27-2009, 05:27 PM
It is sad that any one actually takes anything that jon heyman says seriously. There seems to be a real strong possibility that he is receiving some under the table money from borass to create imaginery interest on his clients. Throughout the entire off season every time interest wanes on when of boras's free agents he will mention 3 new teams that have serious interest in that person...not matter how ridiculous the matches might be. Rangers or the brewers for ollie...c'mon the brewers are going to give up there first round draft pick and three years thirty million to a fly ball pitcher in their band box stadium and not resign sheets. And the rangers will have boras dupe them again for a pitcher that would get killed in the little stadium, while also giving up a pick...not going to happen. I can't believe anyone actually bothers reprinting his garbage rumors. I surprised another writer hasn't called him out yet. I would tell boras that i am going to lower my offer by 1 million a year on a 3 year deal for every week he waits

metsDaBest
01-27-2009, 05:38 PM
It is sad that any one actually takes anything that jon heyman says seriously. There seems to be a real strong possibility that he is receiving some under the table money from borass to create imaginery interest on his clients. Throughout the entire off season every time interest wanes on when of boras's free agents he will mention 3 new teams that have serious interest in that person...not matter how ridiculous the matches might be. Rangers or the brewers for ollie...c'mon the brewers are going to give up there first round draft pick and three years thirty million to a fly ball pitcher in their band box stadium and not resign sheets. And the rangers will have boras dupe them again for a pitcher that would get killed in the little stadium, while also giving up a pick...not going to happen. I can't believe anyone actually bothers reprinting his garbage rumors. I surprised another writer hasn't called him out yet. I would tell boras that i am going to lower my offer by 1 million a year on a 3 year deal for every week he waits

What the ****. you say that Heyman gets paid by boras but then you dont even have a link, how are we suppose to believe you. and your explanation makes NO SENSE at all.

15carlos21
01-27-2009, 06:07 PM
love conspiracy theories

Tragedy
01-27-2009, 07:35 PM
love conspiracy theories
With Boras, it's always a realistic possibility.

76YazwSideburns
01-27-2009, 07:43 PM
The unsubstantiated and uncorroborated "strong possibility" treated as fact.
Since there's no article, interview, confession, whatever, your strong possibility strikes me as pretty weak.

ALQ20
01-27-2009, 07:44 PM
What the ****. you say that Heyman gets paid by boras but then you dont even have a link, how are we suppose to believe you. and your explanation makes NO SENSE at all.

you've never read anything from heyman...?? are you serious....requesting a link to what? his one million articles? come on brotha...think before you type. it's an OPINION on the reporter....nothing else...and you thought you were "smart" for trying to make the original poster look dumb....

anyways...everyone knows heyman is boras' puppet.....

76YazwSideburns
01-27-2009, 08:07 PM
you've never read anything from heyman...?? are you serious....requesting a link to what? his one million articles? come on brotha...think before you type. it's an OPINION on the reporter....nothing else...and you thought you were "smart" for trying to make the original poster look dumb....

anyways...everyone knows heyman is boras' puppet.....

Well, if "everyone" knows it, it must be true.

Overwhelmingly persuasive.

#27in2007
01-27-2009, 08:33 PM
i am not sure if this is true or not, but i thought that I heard while listening to WFAN that there were some reports that Heyman is somehow linked with Boras.... i have no information other than my memory thinking that this has been mentioned before.... his reports do seem very much in the best interest of boras clients... he also broke the story that there was a mystery team involved in the texeira sweepstakes, which later the next day we discovered it was the yankees... so i would believe he has some involvement... whether on the payroll, or if boras uses heyman much like teams use local beat writers remains to be seen....

ALQ20
01-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Well, if "everyone" knows it, it must be true.

Overwhelmingly persuasive.

weak...my original reply was deleted. some anti-vagina person deleted it. guess cus it had the word vagina in it....dbl weak...

so i'll leave your sarcasm with this ....succhiare mio uccello! :eyebrow:

76YazwSideburns
01-27-2009, 08:52 PM
^^^^^^

Everybody knows, that's even more weak than your deleted post.

ruckus16969
01-27-2009, 09:01 PM
^^^^^^

LOL funny

ALQ20
01-28-2009, 01:51 PM
^^^^^^

that was a good one....you used up all your brain cells for that one :clap:

btw...it's WEAKER...not MORE WEAK...just an fyi....but you get an A for effort!

Fred
01-28-2009, 02:03 PM
weak...my original reply was deleted. some anti-vagina person deleted it. guess cus it had the word vagina in it....dbl weak...

so i'll leave your sarcasm with this ....succhiare mio uccello! :eyebrow:

wow...what are you? two?

ALQ20
01-28-2009, 02:37 PM
wow...what are you? two?

wow...yes...if that's what you are looking for.

just google what u bolded and apply it to yourself.

bartoron
01-28-2009, 03:08 PM
wow...yes...if that's what you are looking for.

just google what u bolded and apply it to yourself.

Ok, you're two.