PDA

View Full Version : In the NBA Finals, which is harder to accomplish?

JordansBulls
01-27-2009, 01:20 PM
In the NBA Finals, which is harder to accomplish?

A) Is it harder for the HOME Team to win game 6 when down in the series 3-2?

or

B) Is it harder for the ROAD Team to win game 7 in the series?

Jonathan2323
01-27-2009, 01:22 PM
i think its A because the away team treats game 6 like a must win so there is no game 7. Example 2006 finals Heat vs Maverick Heat won the championship in game 6 in Dallas.

DrDEADalready
01-27-2009, 01:27 PM
I voted B but I'll probably say A now that I give it some thought

With the series tied at 3-3 in games 7 both teams are going to play hard. because they think they can actually win it but with game 6 the winning team just thinks about just win this game and we have won. so they are going to play for the win because they are hungry for it. and the other team wants to tie it up.

DrDEADalready
01-27-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh wait the home team is Down in the series? so they are playing to tie it up. Hmm. Now i have to rethink this

JordansBulls
01-27-2009, 01:38 PM
Oh wait the home team is Down in the series? so they are playing to tie it up. Hmm. Now i have to rethink this

Yeah this one can be tricky.

DrDEADalready
01-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Well they are both hungry for the win. in the game 6 one. the team leading the series knows that they just need one more win. and they get the championship plus they are playing on homecourt so they are going to feel confident. while the team down in the series is playing to tie it up. going in there on a away game. and having to know you need to win this game to stay in it. with the other team confident they can close it out with the win. has to be tough. so I'll go with A. just change my original one and flip the words basically.

Gup
01-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Road team in 7 games

Kaptain Kanada
01-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Road team in game 7. Always harder to play on the road in the NBA.