PDA

View Full Version : Nba league pass international

Shortys4711
01-27-2009, 04:21 AM
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has NBA League Pass International Broadband. Im from Australia and i am looking at buying a pass but what i would like to know first is what the quality is like and also if they will be showing all suns games.
I dont wanna go buying it if its the same as Myp2p quality and also I dont wanna buy it if they dont show all they games. Any info would be great. Thanks

Hellcrooner
01-27-2009, 05:23 AM
640x480, good not great, sometimes laggy but much better than the typical stream.

My father has it so whenever i go visit him i watch one or two games.

Kentucky_Fried
01-27-2009, 05:27 AM
The quality is good, mate. The only annoying thing is that they just replay games on loop, so you you can't start them anytime you want. All the Suns games will be on there, but if you watch it live it will come complete with commercials. Of course, EVERY game is available, so if the Suns are involved in a rout, you can watch another game. It's pretty sweet.

Shortys4711
01-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Ok cool sounds good except for the whole replay side of it, I was hoping that i could come home from work and watch them when im ready, most of the time im at work when there on live so that sucks a bit.

thanks for the info guys.