PDA

View Full Version : SHAQ/DUNCAN .... and DeAndre Jordan

Chronz
01-26-2009, 04:52 AM
The game after EG became one of only 4-20 (teehee) year olds to drop 40+ DeAndre joined these greats as the only players to record 20 Rebounds in one of his first 4 career starts, well Aaron Gray did it also but meh..

Anyways just wanted to see if you guys thought of his performance, seems like another one of those bad/easily exploited teams again but what kind of potential do you see in DeAndre so early in his career?

1goldenrican1
01-26-2009, 07:56 AM
I dont know about early but he does have alot of Potential. He has been doing well lately and if somone said they werent impressed by his recent play then there lying or wasnt really watching. he has been avg 10 pts 10 rebound and 4 blocks in the past few games. It all depends on the team, coach and system. I dont think he would do as well as a clipper but on a different team he would. He is the same height and weight as Dwight Howard just less Muscles. IM NOT SAYING HE IS DWIGHT AKA SUPERMAN!!!!. It's like Bynum from the lakers. He was okay his first season and got playing time b/c they needed a center. Now Kareem has been teaching him things so now he is getting better. With DeAndre he has Camby, Kaman, and Zach (if have to) in front of him to play center so his minutes are less and I dont know who his teacher is.

bostncelts34
01-26-2009, 10:38 AM
For now, its the same as your opinion on aarons grays 20 rebound night. MEH.

1goldenrican1
01-26-2009, 10:45 AM
So you dont agree with anything I said?

superkegger
01-26-2009, 12:30 PM
I thought he was a steal for the clippers when they got him in the 2nd round. I don't know that he'll ever work out to be a superstar, but I think he'll be, at the very least, a good rotation player.

_Sn1P3r_
01-26-2009, 12:33 PM
I thought he was a steal for the clippers when they got him in the 2nd round. I don't know that he'll ever work out to be a superstar, but I think he'll be, at the very least, a good rotation player.

I thought he was a pretty good steal too. He'll be a nice player for the Clips.

Mile High Champ
01-26-2009, 12:54 PM
For now, its the same as your opinion on aarons grays 20 rebound night. MEH.

agreed, who cares, he has only played in a few games, too early to judge on potential..

MiamiHeat
01-26-2009, 04:34 PM
let's wait a little longer and see

JIDsanity
01-26-2009, 04:45 PM
4/20.

arlubas
01-26-2009, 05:25 PM
DeAndre has unlimited potential which is what made him a top5 pick in the eyes of NBA scouts when he was finishing HS. However when he got to the collegiate level and people saw that this kid had athleticism through the roof but no actual basketball knowledge he fell off hard.

So with that in mind, my opinion on him is pretty much the same. If he works on his game and tries to learn the fundamentals then he will be a very solid guy up front. If not then he's the second coming of Kelvin Cato. Amazing athlete for a big man but not much more after that, that is.

BlondeBomber41
01-26-2009, 06:00 PM
He was projected to be a top 10 pick all the way up until like a month before the draft and fell all the way to the Clippers second round pick. He is extremely athletic and I have always thought he was gonna be one of those players teams look back on and realize they really messed up by skipping.

blackjack_119
01-26-2009, 06:01 PM
He grabs 20 rebounds but also looked absolutely pathetic against Andrew Bynum. Physically, I think he has the ability to be a great player. I don't see the effort from him though. He was underwhelming in college and has had mixed results as a pro. I see him as the next Darius Miles. Physically he will be one of the best in the league. Occasionally he will be inspired and will put up some gaudy numbers (likely to receive a contract) but when all is done, he will end up being a disappointment.