PDA

View Full Version : I still hate you Rashard Lewis.

Sandman
01-25-2009, 01:04 PM
You are the first 6-10 player to be referred to as 6-9.

You lost a board and a jump ball to Rajon Rondo.

You have a no trade clause.

Rashard Lewis, I hate yo titties. :mad:

I'm done.

MAC10TIZZY
01-25-2009, 04:17 PM
sweet lew has been ballin lately, workin hard for his money

tatort
01-26-2009, 09:19 AM
Lewis is not everybodys darling ? Please enlighten me ... I heard some people don't like the work of O(h)tis Smith, and his Lewis signing ?

MAC10TIZZY
01-26-2009, 05:30 PM
tatort, you obviously have the internet, or you wouldn't be on this site, read up man

JNore151
01-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Lewis is not everybodys darling ? Please enlighten me ... I heard some people don't like the work of O(h)tis Smith, and his Lewis signing ?

wtf?

JNore151
01-27-2009, 04:24 PM
tatort, you obviously have the internet, or you wouldn't be on this site, read up man

yo man i was thinkin da same thing...especially on his other thread where hes askin about da starting line ups. lmao

Bengals1fan
01-27-2009, 07:01 PM
what games are you watchin? how many 18-2 16-4 runs has Orlando been on late in games and Sweet Lou be the reason...I will give u that he needs 2 improve on the glass but the only real knock on him is he's not physical. He's 6"10 and doesnt dunk on anybody...holla

DitchDat
01-27-2009, 09:24 PM
lol even MJ messed up at times

Rashard is one of the best consistent forwards out there

tatort
01-28-2009, 12:34 PM
i lmao about you "experts"(mac10tizzy and jnore). especially the one who writes "boyaahh" and things like this. but, don't worry kids, in about 10 or 15 years, even YOU will be grown up ...

and by the way, thanks for the worst and most ridicilous posts i have ever read in forum, congrats !

BoSawx22
01-28-2009, 12:51 PM
They aren't ridiculous when people are just posting their own opinions....but I like Rashard, he's got a sweet jumper and hits some big shots for the team. He may not always play like he should for his height, but he does bring a lot to the Magic.

MAC10TIZZY
01-28-2009, 05:54 PM
i lmao about you "experts"(mac10tizzy and jnore). especially the one who writes "boyaahh" and things like this. but, don't worry kids, in about 10 or 15 years, even YOU will be grown up ...

and by the way, thanks for the worst and most ridicilous posts i have ever read in forum, congrats !

look here tool, this is sports forum,a place to blog about sports and your opions on things, not a male dating site...so dont wooo us with your all so important questions(not) "like who are our staters", "if we lose in the playoffs what would happen" , your posts are rediculous...maybe you should follow german soccer or something, something a lil closer to home that you can keep up with....

Bengals1fan
01-28-2009, 08:36 PM
HOW ABOUT THOSE MAGIC!!!!!lol yall trippin

MAC10TIZZY
01-28-2009, 09:10 PM
dude that game was awesome, what!!!!!!!!!!!!! pietrus what!!!!!!!!!!!

King_chubz
01-29-2009, 05:32 AM
LOL? man are u kiddin u dnt like lewis, man his playing for us at all-star level, he steps up wen turkoglu isnt shooting right, and is 1 of the best this season from beyond the arch, i reckon lewis is a gun

macc
01-29-2009, 11:12 AM
-Lewis is one of the top 5 shooters in this league IMO

-Lewis is leading the NBA in 3 point shots made

-Lewis presents a mismatch for almost anyone who guards him. SF he's taller and more physical. PF he faster and brings them out to the peremeter to guard him witch creates spacing on the block to drive.

-Lewis can drive whenever he wants to and is a good finisher

Need I say more?

I'm happy with Rashard. He gets paid alot but he brings alot to the table. Plus he's an all star that doesn't complain and isn't selfish. You can't ask for much more out of a player.

macc
01-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Also heres a couple facts you may not know about Rashard Lewis

If you have $5 and Rashard Lewis has $5 than Rashard Lewis has more money than you.

Rashard Lewis can sneeze with his eyes open.

When Rashard Lewis jumps in water he doesn't get wet. The water gets Rashard Lewis.

Rashard Lewis destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Rashard Lewis can kill two stones with one bird.

Rashard Lewis once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Rahard Lewis’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

Rashard Lewis doesn't throw up. He throws down!

If you Google search "Rashard Lewis getting his *** kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Rashard Lewis doesn't believe in Germany.

Rashard Lewis doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs, bedframes, and sidewalks.

Just sayin....

JNore151
01-29-2009, 02:53 PM
when we signd him we knew we were over paying but hes done evrything we were or at least I was expecting......if we wouldnt have gottn him we wouldnt be where we are at today....enough with this over paid shttt.......we got d12 at a discount and mp is probly gonna end up being a major steal so all in all it evens out......

MAC10TIZZY
01-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Also heres a couple facts you may not know about Rashard Lewis

If you have $5 and Rashard Lewis has $5 than Rashard Lewis has more money than you.

Rashard Lewis can sneeze with his eyes open.

When Rashard Lewis jumps in water he doesn't get wet. The water gets Rashard Lewis.

Rashard Lewis destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Rashard Lewis can kill two stones with one bird.

Rashard Lewis once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Rahard Lewis’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

Rashard Lewis doesn't throw up. He throws down!

If you Google search "Rashard Lewis getting his *** kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Rashard Lewis doesn't believe in Germany.

Rashard Lewis doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs, bedframes, and sidewalks.

Just sayin....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! by far the funniest thing i have read (besides tatort's posts) all freakin' day.........kudos macc simply kudos!!!!!!!!

Bengals1fan
01-30-2009, 08:38 PM
im wit macc.....rashard was a steal for us...we over paid a lil but u got 2 now days. If he keep playin like he is now, no problem wit the money