PDA

View Full Version : Bucks trade for Tyrus Thomas

Dingo-heeler
01-25-2009, 08:14 AM
Tyrus Thomas seems to be underachieving for the Bulls because he is a poor fit in their team. I think he could be a very good power forward next to a guy like Bogut. In the Bulls system he forces too many shots and doesn't let the game 'come to him'. I like his toughness and would trade a great scorer and soft defender like Charlie V for him. Maybe Alexander and Gadzuric could be a cheaper deal for the Bucks if the Bulls are losing patience with TT.

OC Knights #11
01-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Charlie V is 10x better than Thomas right now.

wissportsfan
01-25-2009, 02:46 PM
I thought we got Thomas. You scared me there for a sec.

T.O.Fan:)
01-25-2009, 03:20 PM
tt for cv,bougt only way chicago makes that trade

salsa
01-25-2009, 03:28 PM
tt for cv,bougt only way chicago makes that trade
wow your a comedian.

T.O.Fan:)
01-25-2009, 05:00 PM
comedian cv is just not good .... and bogut nothing special so whats with the hate

favre_4life
01-25-2009, 05:02 PM
Oh yah and Tyrus Thomas is a real piece of work.

muktown23
01-25-2009, 05:05 PM
jesus should of put a question mark on this title i thought for TT

OC Knights #11
01-25-2009, 06:02 PM
comedian cv is just not good .... and bogut nothing special so whats with the hate

He's no Carlos Boozer, but he is averaging more points then half your team, so suck on that...comedian.

Jonathan2323
01-25-2009, 06:03 PM
I thought we got Thomas. You scared me there for a sec.

thread title is very misleading.

futureheisman
01-25-2009, 07:04 PM
The bulls I think would want to give him more time to grow and mature as a player before they would trade him unless if he were to be in a package to get a superstar type player I dont think the bulls would trade him.

Bucks_Packers
01-25-2009, 07:11 PM
thank god we didnt! wow
charlie v is so money right now
soft defender? not in my opinion

Brew Crew
01-25-2009, 07:33 PM
The things that come up on this site every once and a while...:sigh:

Smithy04
01-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Yeh I thought that we traded for him too by the way that you stated that.

Charlie Villanueva is my favorite Buck and probably the most consistent scorer that we have on the team right now. He brings soooo many different things to the table in shooting, 3-pt shooting, rebounding, blocking, coming off the bench, his disease foundation of alopecia areata, and just being a great teammate. DO NOT TRADE HIM. Sign him to a long term deal please!!

bucksfan31
01-26-2009, 06:55 PM
this has to be a joke, CV is 10x better than Tryrus, and alot more of a scoring threat. CV is not tradable right now, he's our best scoring threat since jefferson can't make a jumper, how bout something like

Bucks Get:
Tryrus
Thabo sef
Cedric Simmons

Bull Get:
Alexander
Gadzuric
2nd round pick and cash

favre_4life
01-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeh I thought that we traded for him too by the way that you stated that.

Charlie Villanueva is my favorite Buck and probably the most consistent scorer that we have on the team right now. He brings soooo many different things to the table in shooting, 3-pt shooting, rebounding, blocking, coming off the bench, his disease foundation of alopecia areata, and just being a great teammate. DO NOT TRADE HIM. Sign him to a long term deal please!!

Sorry man, I while i think he is a solid bench player, he is nothing more.

He is not very consisten at all, besides taking a lot of shots. He is not a very good rebounder either, yah his stats will tell you otherwise, usually there uncontested rebounds, he never really boxes anybody out. And I'm not sure I,ve ever seen Charlie V block a shot.

chigoldcoast27
01-26-2009, 07:43 PM
this has to be a joke, CV is 10x better than Tryrus, and alot more of a scoring threat. CV is not tradable right now, he's our best scoring threat since jefferson can't make a jumper, how bout something like

Bucks Get:
Tryrus
Thabo sef
Cedric Simmons

Bull Get:
Alexander
Gadzuric
2nd round pick and cash

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

and keep your no eyebrow looking MF. TT is staying in Chicago.

Smithy04
01-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Well CV gets quite a few boards per game and it really doesn't matter how he does it, as long as he gets the rebounds.