PDA

View Full Version : freakin' b.s.!!!!!!!!

MAC10TIZZY
01-24-2009, 11:27 PM
i am seriously so f'n mad right now...the refs in this league blow...seriously dwight gets sh@tted on all night long during games....yes he is a huge dude but doesn't mean you only calls fouls for him when he gets brutally hammered...tonite against the heat as you all know we were down by fifteen, after a wonderful comeback, the refs blow the game for us...what everrrrrrrr (lol)

umh34
01-25-2009, 12:31 AM
i am seriously so f'n mad right now...the refs in this league blow...seriously dwight gets sh@tted on all night long during games....yes he is a huge dude but doesn't mean you only calls fouls for him when he gets brutally hammered...tonite against the heat as you all know we were down by fifteen, after a wonderful comeback, the refs blow the game for us...what everrrrrrrr (lol)

uhh D. howard goes to the line more then anyone in the NBA.

MAC10TIZZY
01-25-2009, 01:39 AM
wow, so now i know capt obvious has an account with prosports too? i didn't say he doesn't go to the line, im saying even the lil calls(not just the ones where he almost gets his arms ripped off) that everyother player (superstar) (if you look at kobe or dwade wrong its a foul) all im askin is if you know a ref in the league please ask them to tighten up

tatort
01-25-2009, 10:36 AM
I really don't like the Heat. No, I ... really hate the Heat ...

tatort
01-25-2009, 11:13 AM
Can anybody tell what the other nba fans, fans of other nba teams think about th magic ? are we kind of hated by someone or something like this ?

fairandbalanced
01-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Can anybody tell what the other nba fans, fans of other nba teams think about th magic ? are we kind of hated by someone or something like this ?

No one hates you, you haven't won anything ;)

Sandman
01-25-2009, 12:58 PM

Just God.

MAC10TIZZY
01-25-2009, 04:15 PM
No one hates you, you haven't won anything ;)

dont hate, it gets lonely up top...+

tatort
01-26-2009, 09:17 AM
Ok, i get it. so everybody is confident with the magic ;-)

Maybe my english is way too bad to understand the meaning of sometimes maybe ironic or funny meant posts of other users in the other clubs thread.

mockj12
01-27-2009, 09:50 AM

I'm a cavs fan and I don't hate the magic or dwight howard. Dwight Howard is the man. Secretly I want him with us but what team doesn't right? haha. But anyways, as long as Boston doesn't win, I'm happy. So I'm glad we have two serious contenders to take them down in the East. But Lately with us, it seems the refs aren't calling fouls for LeBron either. I don't know what it is. He's getting mauled everytime he goes to the rim. Oh well. See ya Thursday!

MAC10TIZZY
01-27-2009, 03:34 PM
hell ya

Bengals1fan
01-27-2009, 07:28 PM
MAC is a funny guy on here...i agree it gets lonely up here lol. Listen, i agree dwight could go 2 the line a lot more when it matters....but....if he shot 70-75% from the line this thread wouldn't exist cuz we wouldnt lose games at the end

MAC10TIZZY
01-27-2009, 09:40 PM
you read my mind(kinda), ya he could def make more,and i will admit i was a lil bias cause i was so f'n pissed after losin that game after a wonderful comeback..i guess it could be worse, if i was a bengals fan...ha ha ha h totally playin' with ya