PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Bucks roster players in the league, we had and traded away or realeased

brewcrew2881
01-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Pg stephaun maubery
sg ray allen
sf lebron james
pf dirk nowitzki
c kareem abdule jabar

we traded dirk 15 minits after we drafted him.
We traded maubery for ray allen.
We traded allen for gary payton (who we realesed because he did not want to play with us ).
I know ur probably confused about the lebron idea, heres how it went we traded our first round pick in 05 to the cavs for jeri welsh, and the cavs used that pick to draft lebron.

After looking at this why would we trade romon sessions and joe alexander.

To herb khol i say give our players some time before we get rid of them. Im a die hard bucks fan, but if we trade sessions and alexander for conley i hope they both go on to be hall of famers, dont get me wrong i think conley can be good, but give our players some time

brewcrew2881
01-24-2009, 09:15 PM
srry obviously kareem is not in the league now i ment the all time roster.

Kings Faithful
01-24-2009, 11:25 PM
That sucks....Kings haven't had the best of luck either. Before 1996 we just sucked at drafting period. The only #1 pick we got was in the early 90's i believe and it just happened to be in one of the worst drafts in NBA history...

jtrinaldi
01-25-2009, 01:06 AM
bud ur an idiot...we picked up welsh for a 2nd round pick because they wanted to sign mike redd
http://sports.espn.go.com/nbadraft/d03/index
http://www.nba.com/bucks/news/Jiri_Welsch_050628.html

jay87shot
01-25-2009, 01:28 AM
i dont know about that lebron thing doesn't sound right to me.

Giannis94
01-25-2009, 10:41 AM
this makes no sense

jtrinaldi
01-25-2009, 10:42 AM
:guns::puke::drunk::horse::rolleyes:it doesnt sound right because of what i said a 2nd round pick

and how would marbury and allen play together? They were traded for eachother

crewfan13
01-25-2009, 03:47 PM
I love the bear pic ******, but you could look at every team in nba history and probably find a great starting 5 of players they traded away. Also, by your logic we should never ever make any trades because those players might go on to become HOFers.

crizgolfer
01-25-2009, 03:57 PM
Kareem wanted out of Milwaukee real bad. The Bucks did acquire four players in that trade and three of them were with the club for many years and were great assets on many successful teams.

The Bucks hand was kind of forced on the Jabbar deal. I remember too well.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Pg stephaun maubery
sg ray allen
sf lebron james
pf dirk nowitzki
c kareem abdule jabar

we traded dirk 15 minits after we drafted him.
We traded maubery for ray allen.
We traded allen for gary payton (who we realesed because he did not want to play with us ).
I know ur probably confused about the lebron idea, heres how it went we traded our first round pick in 05 to the cavs for jeri welsh, and the cavs used that pick to draft lebron.

After looking at this why would we trade romon sessions and joe alexander.

To herb khol i say give our players some time before we get rid of them. Im a die hard bucks fan, but if we trade sessions and alexander for conley i hope they both go on to be hall of famers, dont get me wrong i think conley can be good, but give our players some time

lol lebron was drafted in 2003 and i think they got lebron cuz they won the lottery

Jacob K.
01-26-2009, 08:38 PM
most teams are like that, you just have to live with it i guess

cameroncrazies2
01-26-2009, 09:59 PM
For the 100th time, we didn't trade Nowitzki after we had acquired him. It was a deal in the works for quite some time. The trade was set before we even made the picks and during that time, Robinson was much more highly regarded than Nowitzki was. Back in that time, a 7' euro-shooter wasn't a great prospect because it hadn't really ever been seen before and nobody every expected the success he had. Plus, I really doubt Dirk would have wanted to play in Milwaukee.

Brew Crew
01-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Didn't we trade Nowitzki for Robert Da Tractor Trailor?