PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Cardinals Fans

GGGGG-Men
01-21-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm a big Giants fan and last year we were counted out from the beginning of the playoffs and took the Super Bowl. This year everyone counted your team out because of a weak division and whatnot and they've proved 'em wrong. I'll be pulling for 'em. I really think Warner can pick apart the Steel Curtain.

Oh and thanks for taking down the Eagles!

Good luck next week!

Bob Dobolina
01-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Dude you have a lot of balls, THANKS FROM A LOOOOOOOOONG TIME CARDS FAN. THANKS MAN.

bigbadclubba
01-23-2009, 11:23 AM
im rooting for the cards as well..and im a die hard eagles fan..

but i must say everytime i come to the arizona cards forum..i see a new god damn thread explaing someone is a fan of a different team rooting for the cardinals..seriously..its like the 4th thread about it..im not hating im just saying theres another thread about this..

GGGGG-Men
01-23-2009, 01:49 PM
im rooting for the cards as well..and im a die hard eagles fan..

but i must say everytime i come to the arizona cards forum..i see a new god damn thread explaing someone is a fan of a different team rooting for the cardinals..seriously..its like the 4th thread about it..im not hating im just saying theres another thread about this..

You people are so uptight about similar threads...if it was duplicate "Boldin to be traded" threads i understand, but this was more of an open Congrats and I didn't want it lost in another thread.

bigbadclubba
01-23-2009, 05:04 PM
You people are so uptight about similar threads...if it was duplicate "Boldin to be traded" threads i understand, but this was more of an open Congrats and I didn't want it lost in another thread.

you dont need a thread congrating another team....a post will do is all im saying

GGGGG-Men
01-23-2009, 05:45 PM
you dont need a thread congrating another team....a post will do is all im saying

....this is because I'm a Giants fan and you're an Eagles fan isn't it? hehehe

bigbadclubba
01-23-2009, 06:26 PM

lol nooo :rolleyes:

itsontheway.phx
01-24-2009, 01:58 AM

whoa, whoa, WHOA! the wagon is full we do just fine in here as the underdogs. please dont give us the congrats we are humble fans we dont need to be joshed by a ggggg-men. this is our time not yours just watch the game with your closet desires about being a cardinal fan. holla at ya boi:mad:

bigbadclubba
01-24-2009, 01:31 PM
whoa, whoa, WHOA! the wagon is full we do just fine in here as the underdogs. please dont give us the congrats we are humble fans we dont need to be joshed by a ggggg-men. this is our time not yours just watch the game with your closet desires about being a cardinal fan. holla at ya boi:mad:

lol what a tool

GGGGG-Men
01-25-2009, 10:46 PM
lol what a tool

agreed.

cre0530
01-27-2009, 12:40 PM
History proves that the cards have a very small fan base with the Sun Devil's consistently drawing a larger crowd. The bandwagon can use all the giant and eagles fan's it can get as once the cards are beat the wagon will empty out again...lol

Charumpis123456
01-31-2009, 08:16 PM
Go Cardinals! Coming from a Giants fan, and I think all of us Giants fans know what it's like to be the underdog! Knock 'em dead tomorrow

SenecaValley46
02-01-2009, 02:11 AM
You guys arent the underdogs anymore.

GGGGG-Men
02-02-2009, 01:36 AM
My condolences....Hell of a game and team you got though. They'll be back in the playoffs again next year.

CubbieSteve
02-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Hey, have a lot of respect for the team we just beat out there. You guys played a hell of a game and are a classy team. I was thinking to myself after the Cardinals scored to take the lead in the 4th that I wouldn't mind losing to Arizona. Didn't work out that way, but you guys had a hell of a run.

Wish you luck next season.

KaiserZr
02-02-2009, 03:08 AM
All I know is Kurt Warner deserves to be in the hall of fame...both teams played good football...poor officiating, but I am not going to say it cost the Cardinals the game...but I did lose all respect for Harrison...he should have been thrown out of the game for what he did.

hawksnation101
02-02-2009, 08:17 PM
I just wanted to come in real quick and say I WAS RIGHT!!!! =] no but seriously. I kind of doubt the Cards the entire time. And even though they did lose. I have to tip my cap to them. I knew they werent going to stop the steele curtain. But they hung in there. I think Warner had a fine performance and that was solid. I say you guys keep fitz and Boldin and you will compete. I really do. And thats a scary thought. But I still have hope for my hawks =]. But for you cards fans that are dissapointed. Dont be. Live it up. I have the experience now to say this with confidence. This may be the last Super Bowl you get to experience for a while. But I think you will be back sooner or later. =] have a nice spring and summer guys. See ya in the fall =] congrats!

airjesus50
02-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Check out 34 Seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAr_ggPGxoA

Axeman7558
02-02-2009, 10:04 PM
I tip my hat to all the Arizona Cardinals, they are a great team and as Long as Warner is there I think they will return to the Super Bowl. I actually like Arizona why ??? I don't know I guess I like alot of their players. anyway for the last 3 years I was telling everyone that I know it was the year for the Cardinals, this year I was correct, it's just to bad they had to go up against the Steelers. anyway I hope you guys are back in it next year.