PDA

View Full Version : Big Win........

C-Rod
01-20-2009, 11:51 PM
nice win going into the all-star break........But its fair to say that Voros may be done as a Ranger........This guy reminds me of Hollweg, with all the stupid penalties this guy takes....He almost cost us the game...Tom, please "Korpi" in the line-up....we need all the scoring we can get....Frische is a good third-liner but l prefer Prucha "guts" and timely scoring...

SLY WILLIAMS
01-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Huge win against a big, skilled, fast team. Pronger looked bigger than ever. I'm proud of the guys. I thought Voros may have got ripped off on the last call because of the net. The Ducks are a tough team. I understand wanting some bigger guys in the lineup but I would not be surprised if they go right back to Prucha and Korpi next game

liltedspop
01-21-2009, 09:33 AM
I thought that was a soft call on Voros at the end there too, to tell you the truth I had really high hopes for Voros when they signed him & then with the start he got off but the guy looks to me like he plays in a malaise most of the time. Look at Fritche he was out 20 games & he played hard last night he played like he wants a spot, Voros took bad penalties & added nothing physically. But it was a good win none the less. How about Blair Betts game last night, I was happy to see him get the 1st. star much deserved. The guy plays every game & may be the best checking line center in the league!!!!!!

SLY WILLIAMS
01-21-2009, 10:41 AM
I was happy for Blair Betts. He works hard with no ego and little fan fare. It was a really solid effort against a really solid team. I actually did not expect to win this one. Nice to see Gomer and Naslund back in the score sheet

letsgorangers27
01-21-2009, 12:24 PM
good win...voros should not be allowed in the lineup..they need to just waive him. he took 3 dumb penalties and he almost took a 4th. i was @ the game and i really didnt notice much from fritsche but you gotta give the guy a break cause i dont remember the last time he was even in the lineup. renneys better off keeping prucha and korpi in the lineup. i was ecstatic that the pp showed up last night. also very happy to see betts get the 1st star beautiful blocked shot. gotta be happy with that performance heading into the allstar break

Ny rAnGeRS 4EvA
01-21-2009, 01:05 PM
Very nice win lastnight i even had my chick over with her gomez jersey on to watch it ... Seems everytime she watches it with me and has it on he scores . So me being a ranger nut and a man i put my foot down ... She is not allowed to take it off while the rangers are playing she yelled at me and laughed but i told her i would have all my boys from the PSDF come and yell at her ahahhaha jk.

But really whta a game the fights naslund gomez big game .. and B.B .. so underrated amazing PKer and good guy so happy when he came out for the 1st star .. Also look at his ice time a game with out that many Pk sifts .. Him and Orr get alot of chances I can see him being a 3rd line ceter on alot of teams but im glad hes with us .... 1st place at the break i can sleep happy for the next week ......

IU Hoosiers 3
01-21-2009, 05:45 PM
how many of u guys have that lundqvist sig? haha... but last night we looked like an elite team. Hank played great and all the lines looked good. Dubinsky is gunna click one day and light up the scoreboard, he gets such good opportunities. I was saying to my friend how i just cant take these dumb penalties to voros. Some were questionable but he's gotta play smart. I like his attitude and we need a big enforcer but as i said he just needs to play smart hockey to stay on this team.