PDA

View Full Version : It's time to move forward...power forward?

ahorrio
01-20-2009, 12:08 PM
The bucks need to move forward, and look at teams looking to unload contracts like washington, the clippers, and chicago. Players like jamison, marcus camby, and drew gooden can be the difference between the playoffs or the lottery. The bucks need power inside the paint to help bogut, our only option inside.

salsa
01-20-2009, 01:17 PM
I agree, i believe we have to acquire a PF. Somebody who is going to come out every night and have a solid or a very good game. CV is not consistent

seanbond
01-20-2009, 05:48 PM
the bucks need nick collison... money wise he is a staight up trade for dan gadzuric, and the thunder could use a consistent center... and collison has all of the skill to be exactly what would compliment bogut, he can play defense, score with his back to the hoop, rebound, shoot the 18 footer, and then the bucks front court would demand a double team, which would free up open shooters, and create a dribble step for the scorers... ridnour and collison where team mates already. the bucks also need to trade charlie bell, for even just a draft pick... he has just about the same money as the bucks need to give sessions... with the contracts of elson, allen, and jones, the bucks may be able to afford signing both villenueva and sessions. if the bucks do get a pf that would solve the issue if villenueva leaves, but ridnour's contract is up at the end of next season, so the bucks need to keep sessions... dont count on the bucks banking in the free agent market... there are way more desirable places for players to go than milwaukee in the winter... but if they can build their team through trades and contracts, their franchise will be built up stronger than most other ones.... right now if the bucks got a power forward, and i mean in the next 2 weeks, if not sooner, they would be a contender, because of the matchups that they create... they would have one of the deeper teams in the nba, and if they stay healthy could play against anyone...

ahorrio
01-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Good trade if the thunders fall for it, gadzuric=no value, collison can play pf and slide to center if necessary. Oklahoma is not picking up gadzuric contract unless they get draft picks or another player in the deal.
Also i agree that bell needs to go...no heart since the contract dispute last year.

soxnfins
01-20-2009, 06:48 PM
I'd love to have Camby.

jay87shot
01-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Camby would be awesome, 4sure I would give up quite alot 4 him, not sure how long his contract is but I know he makes alot, maybe gadzuric or bell, villenueva, and a pick for him. Bucks don't seem all that high on alexander so maybe joe, and bell/gadzuric would work, altough I would like to see what joe can do.

ahorrio
01-20-2009, 09:59 PM
camby is due 10 miilion for 2 years. (maybe villanueva 3.5 million expiring and gadzuric 6.5 miilon for 3 more years..ouch! )

FrazierBoy89
01-21-2009, 05:48 AM
i know this sounds crazy but i was hopin the bucks would get a new SF thats younger i think joe can be a PF of the Future and we need one now wit good skills and can help now PF we need this two things because redd is gettin up there in age and we need to think abouk moving him this year or next year we need to get younger at the 2 and get help scoring i say keep sessions and pay him 5 to 6 mil next year is nothing wit the players we have leavin next year due to contracts and i agree wit you guys tha say we need camby i was thinkin tha when the bucks were playin them

jay87shot
01-22-2009, 01:58 AM
R u forgetting jefferson. I does sound crazy. The bucks have no true pf to me jefferson, luc, cvil, joe are all sf and redd could play there if needed. I know cvil and luc have been playing pf but they don't really belong there. Look at the big change in getting a true point this year, maybe getting a true pf would do the same.