PDA

View Full Version : Dan Gadzuric

salsa
01-17-2009, 11:59 PM
He just missed a alley up, and then he missed the layup...Why is he still on this team

MikeG33
01-18-2009, 12:27 AM
You need to ask Larry Harris that question... and I bet he gives you 6 million reasons!
I agree, he needs to go. It would sure be nice to package him with Sessions for Conley and Darko :-D

salsa
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
This forum needs a "salsa's rant of the moment" thread.
no, the bucks need to make me GM..haha lol

salsa
01-18-2009, 02:22 PM
As long as you land 2 players like Garnett and Allen it should put them over the top.
I was planning on getting this lineup...

PG Chris Paul
SG Kobe
SF LeBron
PF Bosh
C Howard

Does that sound good to you guys? That sounds ok to me i guess, but idk.. ;)

muktown23
01-18-2009, 02:48 PM
yeah it looks like according to salsa if one bucks player has a bad game he deserves to be cut or traded

wissportsfan
01-18-2009, 02:58 PM
He brings energy and Bogut is hurt.

salsa
01-18-2009, 04:40 PM
He brings energy and Bogut is hurt.
I dont care if bogut is hurt, Dan is a bad backup...Anybody that disagrees must not watch bucks games.

salsa
01-18-2009, 04:41 PM
yeah it looks like according to salsa if one bucks player has a bad game he deserves to be cut or traded
**** you. And no dan isnt good. Agreed? ok ya

brisk002
01-18-2009, 04:51 PM
As much as I disagree with salsa (because he sometimes seems like he doesn't know what he's talking about) he is right about Danny G. Seems like bandwagon fans who just hopped on this year can already tell what I've known for years. He is terrible, but we are held hostage by his contract so there is nothing we can do but b!tch. He is probably having the best year in the past 3-4 years but that doesn't say much.

salsa
01-18-2009, 05:30 PM
As much as I disagree with salsa (because he sometimes seems like he doesn't know what he's talking about) he is right about Danny G. Seems like bandwagon fans who just hopped on this year can already tell what I've known for years. He is terrible, but we are held hostage by his contract so there is nothing we can do but b!tch. He is probably having the best year in the past 3-4 years but that doesn't say much.
Im from wisconsin and ive been a bucks fan my whole life.

And why in the hell would i bandwagon the bucks? We are not THAT good. We are an under 500 team right now. So thats the 2nd time ive seen you post that.

brisk002
01-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Do you people have no friends or family? Everyone I talk to wouldn't even go to a game for free over past 3 years. Now I have over 30 people I talk to who are excited about the bucks and say "THEY HAVE HOPPED ON THE BANDWAGON." Yea we are an 8th place team. An 8th place team who could win 5 in a row and be a 5 or 6 seed. Talk about downers on this site. I only use this site for fantasy purposes mostly. Most of you on here are supposed to be fans? Do you not realize how bad the bucks have been prior to this year? How bad management was? Now we have promising young players and definately taking it up to the next level.

Salsa the way you break the bucks down you sound like a 15 year old kid who doesn't quite know the game of basketball. That's why I give you crap. I'm mostly just joking around, and its good your getting involved.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
01-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Do you people have no friends or family? Everyone I talk to wouldn't even go to a game for free over past 3 years. Now I have over 30 people I talk to who are excited about the bucks and say "THEY HAVE HOPPED ON THE BANDWAGON." Yea we are an 8th place team. An 8th place team who could win 5 in a row and be a 5 or 6 seed. Talk about downers on this site. I only use this site for fantasy purposes mostly. Most of you on here are supposed to be fans? Do you not realize how bad the bucks have been prior to this year? How bad management was? Now we have promising young players and definately taking it up to the next level.

Salsa the way you break the bucks down you sound like a 15 year old kid who doesn't quite know the game of basketball. That's why I give you crap. I'm mostly just joking around, and its good your getting involved.

im deffanitly not a bandwagoner i had season tickets for the past 4 years and got rid of them this year haha not cause i wasnt happy with the team jus too much work

salsa
01-18-2009, 07:35 PM

First of all, your being over dramatic. This forum needs discussion, maybe you didnt realize this but the bucks forum is dead. And when i watch bucks games i go ****ing crazy. Im a diehard Bucks and Packers Fan....Whenever the bucks or packers do something stupid i go ****ing crazy. When Michael Redd misses 6 shots in a row and takes very bad shots, i call him out. When dan sucks (every game) i call him out.

So maybe you think the bucks are perfect, i dont know. They need criticism. We lost to the bobcats, Twolves, and Clippers, some of the worst teams in the nba....We MUST get better

wissportsfan
01-19-2009, 03:14 AM
I dont care if bogut is hurt, Dan is a bad backup...Anybody that disagrees must not watch bucks games.

:laugh:

salsa
01-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Well Dan had his worst game as a buck tonight. He missed TWO wide open dunks...It was hard to watch.