PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Signs with the Cleveland Browns.

-Juice-
01-17-2009, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLrWmgWnX1k

innovator
01-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Kobe signs with the Los Angeles Golds

GSW fan
01-17-2009, 03:03 PM
nice

chicagowhitesox
01-17-2009, 03:23 PM
gay.

prodigy
01-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Gotta love it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

$KnicksAndKobe$
01-17-2009, 06:15 PM
state farm sucks

MrBloop
01-17-2009, 06:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLrWmgWnX1k

This is the last contract he'll ever sign in the city of Cleveland.

MiamiHeat
01-17-2009, 06:44 PM
:laugh2:

I like it

Shieldsz
01-17-2009, 06:46 PM
he would rock as an NFL player....top linebacker in the league....

ediddythepb
01-17-2009, 06:50 PM
USC and a bunch of other colleges tried to get him to play football....he'd be one hell of a reciever

Yogi
01-17-2009, 06:55 PM
He likes the Dallas Cowboys.

ARMIN12NBA
01-17-2009, 10:01 PM
He likes the Dallas Cowboys.

That is what I was thinking. His favorite team is the Cowboys. Heck, he even went to the Cowboys v. Browns game in Cleveland and openly rooted for the Cowboys. I guess the only way to make Lebron like a Cleveland sports team is to pay him large sums of money. :laugh2:

cwilson21
01-17-2009, 10:21 PM
LeBron likes whatever team is the most popular of it's sport. He sports Yankees caps, roots for the Cowboys, and probably roots on the Celtics and Lakers.

cmstophe
01-17-2009, 10:31 PM
LeBron likes whatever team is the most popular of it's sport. He sports Yankees caps, roots for the Cowboys, and probably roots on the Celtics and Lakers.

Grew up a Bulls fan. I think he's a Cavs fan now that he, um, you know, is that franchise.

Bad attempt at humor and not really clever.

That is what I was thinking. His favorite team is the Cowboys. Heck, he even went to the Cowboys v. Browns game in Cleveland and openly rooted for the Cowboys. I guess the only way to make Lebron like a Cleveland sports team is to pay him large sums of money.

He met with the Browns players too.

ARMIN12NBA
01-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Grew up a Bulls fan. I think he's a Cavs fan now that he, um, you know, is that franchise.

Bad attempt at humor and not really clever.

He met with the Browns players too.

He was still openly rooting for the Cowboys...

cmstophe
01-17-2009, 10:41 PM
He was still openly rooting for the Cowboys...

So what?

What's your favorite team? I bet you my life savings most of the players on it dont root for that team or any of the other teams in that town. Why do people care who the hell he "roots" for?

Lame, very lame.

still1ballin
01-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Wack

yoloboy87
01-17-2009, 10:47 PM
AAA *****es

prodigy
01-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Lebron said he grew up watchnig cowboys because they were always on national TV. He also said he liked the browns alot because all of his friends were browns fans.

If he brings a championship to cleveland, he can root for shitsburgh.

GunFactor187
01-17-2009, 11:09 PM
LeBron James>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Terrell Owens

LeBrowns
01-18-2009, 12:18 AM

oh spare me. no one wants to go to that 2nd rate franchise in NYC.

GunFactor187
01-18-2009, 01:05 AM
oh spare me. no one wants to go to that 2nd rate franchise in NYC.

Who said anything about NYC? He's coming to the D!!

ARMIN12NBA
01-18-2009, 05:26 PM
So what?

What's your favorite team? I bet you my life savings most of the players on it dont root for that team or any of the other teams in that town. Why do people care who the hell he "roots" for?

Lame, very lame.

I don't give a damn. Just pointing out a fact. The only way to get Lebron to like a team from his hometown is to pay him large sums of money (Cavs, Browns).

mjt20mik
01-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Ahaha. State Farm FTW!

cmstophe
01-18-2009, 06:29 PM
I don't give a damn. Just pointing out a fact. The only way to get Lebron to like a team from his hometown is to pay him large sums of money (Cavs, Browns).

Oh get over it. The same can be said for thousands of athletes.

And who said he doesn't "like" the Indians, Browns? I won't talk about the Cavs because he obviously likes them- he plays for them and is trying to lead them to a championship. He has been seen with an Indians hat on. He has said, "I love the Browns." Sure, his first teams are Yankees and Cowgirls. So what? This guy just plays to every market he can and tries to please as many people as he can. He's a huge Ohio State Buckeye fan.

Bloggers and other losers just like to get a kick out of this stuff on Internet message boards. Everybody knows what LeBron is doing at every second. If he was some marginal athlete nobody really knew we'd never know or care about any of this. Is Donovan McNabb a Sixers fan?! Is Josh Hamilton a Cowboys fan? Ope, newsflahs, nobody cares. And those are STAR athletes. Is Coco Crisp a Patriots fan? (****, is that guy even still in Boston?) Again, nobody cares except losers who prowl message boards.

ARMIN12NBA
01-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Oh get over it. The same can be said for thousands of athletes.

And who said he doesn't "like" the Indians, Browns? I won't talk about the Cavs because he obviously likes them- he plays for them and is trying to lead them to a championship. He has been seen with an Indians hat on. He has said, "I love the Browns." Sure, his first teams are Yankees and Cowgirls. So what? This guy just plays to every market he can and tries to please as many people as he can. He's a huge Ohio State Buckeye fan.

Bloggers and other losers just like to get a kick out of this stuff on Internet message boards. Everybody knows what LeBron is doing at every second. If he was some marginal athlete nobody really knew we'd never know or care about any of this. Is Donovan McNabb a Sixers fan?! Is Josh Hamilton a Cowboys fan? Ope, newsflahs, nobody cares. And those are STAR athletes. Is Coco Crisp a Patriots fan? (****, is that guy even still in Boston?) Again, nobody cares except losers who prowl message boards.

You should get over it muh man. I'm simply stating facts. You are the one going on large tangents.

About the Indians: Wasn't Lebron at the Yankees-Indians playoff game a couple years back in Cleveland and wore a Yankees cap and was openly rooting for the Yanks to pull out the victory?

About your athlete examples: Nobody cares if the athlete likes the teams that are from the city he plays for. People care whether Lebron likes Clevelands sports because, duh, he is from Akron...in Ohio...where Cleveland is located. :eyebrow:

jackyyy
01-21-2009, 08:49 PM
i love this commercial

:)