PDA

View Full Version : Funny LeBron Commercial

NYKnickFanatic
01-16-2009, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=segubiDHhUY&feature=PlayList&p=CD3843EF7EBA8F8A&index=0&playnext=1

"Unexpected...and thats what you can expect from LeBron James, the unexpected."

Lol

MiamiHeat
01-16-2009, 03:39 PM
:laugh2:
Yeah I seen it before

I actually google for that song after watching this
:hide:

NYKnickFanatic
01-16-2009, 03:41 PM
^^ Haha. Dont blame you, its a good song. ;)

IRUAM #21
01-16-2009, 04:03 PM
:laugh:

infamous
01-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Using Dr. Dre's Headphones, and playing time after time! :laugh:

Kaptain Kanada
01-16-2009, 04:24 PM
I think Lebron's 'sense of humour' is getting a little over rated. Not his fault... everyone is all on his nutsack.

theuuord
01-16-2009, 04:44 PM
those headphones are NIIIIIIIIICE

jskeet23
01-16-2009, 04:45 PM
of course everyone on lebron nuts i never seen a player who gets so much credit thats has not did notthing cant hit a game winner dont show up in the 4th quater of course he can dunk went to the finals got swept time only goin to tell he has talent but the media the nba blows this guy up karl malon mix wit magic ,shaw kemp thats it all the still didnt equal to jordan and why is this guy not in the lead for block shots wades a head of him in assit blocks points and steals

theuuord
01-16-2009, 04:46 PM
of course everyone on lebron nuts i never seen a player who gets so much credit thats has not did notthing cant hit a game winner dont show up in the 4th quater of course he can dunk went to the finals got swept time only goin to tell he has talent but the media the nba blows this guy up karl malon mix wit magic ,shaw kemp thats it all the still didnt equal to jordan and why is this guy not in the lead for block shots wades a head of him in assit blocks points and steals

lol. aaaaaand it begins.

wow the hate on LeBron in this forum can get insane.

I guess when you're the best basketball player in the universe, that kind of stuff tends to happen.
:shrug:

NYKnickFanatic
01-16-2009, 04:50 PM
lol. aaaaaand it begins.

I guess when you're the best basketball player in the universe, that kind of stuff tends to happen.

I know. We are just talking about a commercial, then people just want to hate about him not being the best. It doesnt make any sense...

jskeet23
01-16-2009, 04:52 PM
lol. aaaaaand it begins.

thats in your eyes my boi no hate just the truth tell you the truth i think he does have it i just dont think he work hard as other player because the media and people like you

theuuord
01-16-2009, 04:59 PM
thats in your eyes my boi no hate just the truth tell you the truth i think he does have it i just dont think he work hard as other player because the media and people like you

boi?
um.
no.

If he doesn't work as hard as other players, then I'm REALLY worried. because he's already the best player in the universe. And if he worked harder... There would be no competition in basketball anymore.

_Sn1P3r_
01-16-2009, 05:26 PM
I saw this already. It was funny and I actually didn't expect that.

Kaptain Kanada
01-16-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm not hating on Lebron at all guys... I think he's a top notch player... that doesn't automatically mean he's funny though.

Now Jskeet.. he's hating Lebron... and without the use of spelling or punctuation to boot!!