PDA

View Full Version : Late Celtics Dunk Upsets Raptors (Debate on what to do in the dieing seconds)

Mile High Champ
01-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Boston may be the class of the Atlantic Division but there was plenty of debate following last night's win about just how classy these Celtics really are.

Up by four with one second left in the overtime Rajon Rondo and Leon Powe had possession of the ball under the Raptors basket with nary an opponent in sight.

The classy thing to do would have been to run out the clock.

Instead, Rondo bounced one off the hardwood and Powe hammered home the lob for a dunk.

Raptors coach Jay Triano was incensed with the poor sportsmanship and admitted it took all his self restraint not to respond in an equally classless manner.

LITTLE CLASS

He wasn't the only Raptor upset with the late basket.

"I didn't think that was showing very much class doing that," guard Anthony Parker said. "I think we as a team and most of the league tries in that situation to dribble the clock out. I don't think we'll see them again for the rest of the year but that's something to remember."

Kris Humphries, who was not on the floor for the end of the game did not seem the least bit surprised that one of the Celtics would behave that way.

"They operate as an organization and do what they do," Humphries said, "but every organization that I have been a part of would not do that. I think that's a team attitude."

While there was no way either Rondo or Powe knew this at the time, the basket did wind up setting a franchise record for most points in an overtime with 22. The old mark of 21 was set Jan. 2, 1963 when the Celtics defeated San Francisco 135-120.

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/basketball/2009/01/13/8004531-sun.html

What do people think about this? what should teams do in this situation? is it fair to dunk the ball when the game is over and done on the opposing team? Why rub it in? Comment. This debate does not need to be about what the celtics did but more about the ethics of what should take place at the end of the game...

Cheers

kingkobe
01-13-2009, 05:30 PM
Haha KG is teaching his punk tricks to the whole team. Instead of KG being KG it'll be now Celtics being Celtics.

Great leadership. Only a punk can turn the whole team into a bunch of punks.

And to answer your question, I think the teams should let the clock run out. If the other team isn't even trying to defend then why rub it in their face? And to top it off a lob dunk? Come on now.

Again, Celtics being Celtics.

madiaz3
01-13-2009, 05:30 PM
It was their first win streak in a while, albeit against the same team. Can't blame him for getting excited.

Kyben36
01-13-2009, 05:32 PM
IF its to win or tie the game then I have no problem with it. But when the game is over and the other team isnt fouling, Take the jumper and walk away. NO need for it. The D isnt even trying at that point anyway. Same thing hapended to the bulls. Some Garbage player deep off the bench came in and just blue by like 3 of our Defenders and Made this, what in real game would be amazing Dunk. To me its just pathetic. Now, If you get a rebound down low and you can dunk, I have no problem with that. Just dont **** it back and act like a Bad *** with less than a minute left and your up too far to come back. I think it would also be inapropriate to with, 5 seconds left walk up and then just excelerate to do some masive dunk, even when you are down. With lese than 1 minutes I guese Im totaly against dunking. Especialy **** and Trow down type stuff.

Mile High Champ
01-13-2009, 05:39 PM
IF its to win or tie the game then I have no problem with it. But when the game is over and the other team isnt fouling, Take the jumper and walk away. NO need for it. The D isnt even trying at that point anyway. Same thing hapended to the bulls. Some Garbage player deep off the bench came in and just blue by like 3 of our Defenders and Made this, what in real game would be amazing Dunk. To me its just pathetic. Now, If you get a rebound down low and you can dunk, I have no problem with that. Just dont **** it back and act like a Bad *** with less than a minute left and your up too far to come back. I think it would also be inapropriate to with, 5 seconds left walk up and then just excelerate to do some masive dunk, even when you are down. With lese than 1 minutes I guese Im totaly against dunking. Especialy **** and Trow down type stuff.

not bad at all.. you nailed a lot of different situations there..

DLeeicious
01-13-2009, 05:44 PM
It's simple etiquette in the NBA. The players are all part of the same organization and should respect each other because of it. If the shot clock is off and the game is over (the other team isn't even attempting to foul you) you run the clock out, period.

Mile High Champ
01-13-2009, 05:53 PM
It's simple etiquette in the NBA. The players are all part of the same organization and should respect each other because of it. If the shot clock is off and the game is over (the other team isn't even attempting to foul you) you run the clock out, period.

:clap:

AFlagRules
01-13-2009, 05:56 PM
Agreed.

leafsrule99
01-13-2009, 06:09 PM
I think its just boston and them making others think that they are the all mighty...In reality there are teams much better out there

JJ81
01-13-2009, 06:27 PM
I was hoping the Raps would take at least one :(

thedfactor
01-13-2009, 06:42 PM
Sportsmanship goes out the window here. I think many of the teams in the NBA are tired or the Celtics thinking they are the KINGS of the league and had the roles been reversed I can see other teams doing the same thing to the Celtics. As for the Raptors coach getting infused what a joke, he should have coached them to a win and it wouldn't matter.

nearyG
01-13-2009, 06:50 PM
if im a raptor playin i punch rondo in his midget face

td0tsfinest
01-13-2009, 06:56 PM
I guess they have no respect for sportsmanship. You have one idiot down on his four barking like a dog and two other idiots trying to put on a show when the game was clearly over.

unwantedplayer
01-13-2009, 07:01 PM
The Celts broke a record on that basket for the most points scored in an overtime period in team history. Maybe thats why...

clehmun
01-13-2009, 07:01 PM
boston has always done that to toronto.
a few years ago, before they had the big three.
gerald green took a pass off the backboard from tony allen i believe and slammed it with a few seconds left in a decided game.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 07:03 PM
doesn't suprise me.

you should be use to Boston doing something every game

clehmun
01-13-2009, 07:05 PM
The Celts broke a record on that basket for the most points scored in an overtime period in team history. Maybe thats why...

i don't think they know about the record. but even if they do, that's the point of it if the "record" doesn't come within the context of the game?

that's stat padding. even if you broke the record, it wouldn't be a good one.
you rarely see players still playing in a blowout game just to score a few more points to get their career high or a triple double.

it also depends on what kind of record it was. most points scored in an overtime period in team history? i mean c'mon, who cares.

Frrrrank!!!
01-13-2009, 07:05 PM
gerald green took a pass off the backboard from tony allen i believe and slammed it with a few seconds left in a decided game.

Now that was a cool dunk! Anyways I don't see the big deal, what is the difference between losing by 6 or 8? Who cares? I don't get why this offends so many people, was it called for? No. Is it thread worthy? No.

Testaverde16
01-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Boston is just classless when it comes to sports. The Sox aren'terrible, but remember the Pats last year, no class. And the Celtics clearly are just punks now. Its annoying as hell, but Boston in Boston, they're all punks.

SensandRaps
01-13-2009, 07:28 PM
i can tell u now that if a team would do this to the celtics kg,allen,pierce and rivers would all complain to the media,stern and anyone who would listen

beantownboy
01-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Boston is just Punks? haha how many players from the Celtics, Sox, Pats, and Bruins are actually from Boston. I cant think of one. Athletes are the way they are before they get here. Same as every city. You dont like the way we win then beat us.

_Sn1P3r_
01-13-2009, 07:32 PM

I remember that. I think when that happens you just run the clock out. It's just respect to not do some stupid thing like that.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 07:33 PM
wow boston is getting tons of unwarranted hate, but if that comes with being the champs, that is fine with me i guess... im also sure the celtics wouldnt do this to any other team besides the raps, they are just a really annoying team with a really annoying fan base, im glad we rubbed it in.

boms-4
01-13-2009, 07:35 PM
thats the celtics being the celtics pulling that kind of BS

boms-4
01-13-2009, 07:37 PM
wow boston is getting tons of unwarranted hate, but if that comes with being the champs, that is fine with me i guess... im also sure the celtics wouldnt do this to any other team besides the raps, they are just a really annoying team with a really annoying fan base, im glad we rubbed it in.

tyipcal celtics fan:smoking:

nearyG
01-13-2009, 07:41 PM
this boston fan is an idiot? Do you actually think they care about the record? It was a ****in fancy alleyhoop in transition with a second left on the clock...record or no record..all basketball people know the unwritten rules of basketball and thats a big no-no

DRE'-MAC
01-13-2009, 07:44 PM
Thats a dick move. If your up at then end of the game and they are not trying to foul you then you should hold onto the ball.
I'd be pissed too if I were the Raptors. In my opinion, that should be fine for Rajon and Leon

Duncan = Donkey
01-13-2009, 07:47 PM
no need for it.rondo is a dick anyway

bbd24
01-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Not sure why the raptors got there panties all tied up in a bunch. The Raptors were still pressing, number 1. Number 2, if you don't like someone running up the score or you don't want them to score, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Defend better. That solves it.

There lucky Powe didn't **** that one back and hammer it down even more. That was a soft dunk for Leon.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Not sure why the raptors got there panties all tied up in a bunch. The Raptors were still pressing, number 1. Number 2, if you don't like someone running up the score or you don't want them to score, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Defend better. That solves it.

There lucky Powe didn't **** that one back and hammer it down even more. That was a soft dunk for Leon.

no raptor was pass half court

Thats not the point. The point was they showed lack of respect

NFLNBA
01-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Celtics prob did it cuae they lost there last 7 out of 9 or some horrible number and or now 3rd in the East so they had a 2 game win streak against the same team so they felt good about themselves LOL

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Celtics prob did it cuae they lost there last 7 out of 9 or some horrible number and or now 3rd in the East so they had a 2 game win streak against the same team so they felt good about themselves LOL

also being the defending champs and having a 31-9 record, i bet they felt kinda good about that to.

Faneik
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Maybe next time Raps' players won't quit on the game before the clock is over.

Wilson
01-13-2009, 08:04 PM
If there's a few seconds left in a close game, and the winning team has possesion of the ball, then they should just dribble out the clock, just because that's the smart thing to do. If there's a second left, and the team decides to dunk it, then who cares?

I used to care about stuff like this, but I'm just sick of hearing people complain about it now.

The rules have made the NBA soft, and now nobody responds anymore. They just cry and complain when they feel they've been disrespected. It's really boring...

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Maybe next time Raps' players won't quit on the game before the clock is over.

doubt it those guys have no heart

Faneik
01-13-2009, 08:10 PM
If there's a few seconds left in a close game, and the winning team has possesion of the ball, then they should just dribble out the clock, just because that's the smart thing to do. If there's a second left, and the team decides to dunk it, then who cares?

I used to care about stuff like this, but I'm just sick of hearing people complain about it now.

The rules have made the NBA soft, and now nobody responds anymore. They just cry and complain when they feel they've been disrespected. It's really boring...

Exactly.

The Celtics were playing at home, Rondo and Powe made that play for the crowd.

It's not their fault Raps' players didn't try to stop it.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Exactly.

The Celtics were playing at home, Rondo and Powe made that play for the crowd.

It's not their fault Raps' players didn't try to stop it.

yaa i wish more players would end games on a sick dunk, rather then just dribbling the clock out.

maxisgod
01-13-2009, 08:20 PM
yaa i wish more players would end games on a sick dunk, rather then just dribbling the clock out.

lol yea we win by 15,but lets do a sick dunk rather than dribbling the clock out.lmao stupid bandwagon fan

LA_cabals
01-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Every team does this, it's no big deal. Is it classless? Yes, but again it's not that big of a deal.

This was more about Toronto's coach trying to fire up his team, imo, and the media had its own story to tell.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Ya every team kinda does that but i think it kinda says nba has no class

thesparky33
01-13-2009, 08:29 PM
It's really kinda sad to see how many people are mad about insignificant things just because it involves the Celtics... didnt know there were that many haters here... :shrug:

bbd24
01-13-2009, 08:30 PM
no raptor was pass half court

Thats not the point. The point was they showed lack of respect

Of course they weren't past half court. They were full court pressing. The best way to beat that is to pass over the top, which they did. Leaving Rondo and Powe alone. Is it the Celtics fault that nobody was guarding Leon or Rajon ? The Raptors were obviously trying to steal the ball and score. They were the ones that left nobody under the basket to guard 2 players.

If you don't want to be scored on, do something about it. Stop the other team. If you can't stop the other team, shut your mouth.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:32 PM
It's really kinda sad to see how many people are mad about insignificant things just because it involves the Celtics... didnt know there were that many haters here... :shrug:

:clap: nice post, heck post of the year so far.:clap:

kingjanjic
01-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Haha KG is teaching his punk tricks to the whole team. Instead of KG being KG it'll be now Celtics being Celtics.

Great leadership. Only a punk can turn the whole team into a bunch of punks.

And to answer your question, I think the teams should let the clock run out. If the other team isn't even trying to defend then why rub it in their face? And to top it off a lob dunk? Come on now.

Again, Celtics being Celtics.

so because the team isnt playing defence, u shouldnt try to score? umm im from toronto n im a raptor fan n i dont c nothing wrong from wat boston did

as i see it, ukic was trying to fill his stat sheet in the last min as well, clearly the game was over,

to be a champion u play as a champion the whole game, they wanted to make a point, it was bad enough they went to ot with a team under .500, they atleast needed to show they can beat them by a large margin

More shats!
01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
The Celtics make me sick.IF JO had Played he would have punch that piece of Crap Rondo and the scrub who dunk the ball.Who was he o yeah Scrub powe.

boms-4
01-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Raps show no heart? i think any team thats down with seconds remaining with no chance to win would do the same thing.

boms-4
01-13-2009, 08:37 PM
so because the team isnt playing defence, u shouldnt try to score? umm im from toronto n im a raptor fan n i dont c nothing wrong from wat boston did

as i see it, ukic was trying to fill his stat sheet in the last min as well, clearly the game was over,

to be a champion u play as a champion the whole game, they wanted to make a point, it was bad enough they went to ot with a team under .500, they atleast needed to show they can beat them by a large margin

theres a different from a lay up or a jump shot or even a dunk but imo that was a act of show boating which had no need

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Just let the C's do their thing.

Soon they'll have no fans outside Boston.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:39 PM
The Celtics make me sick.IF JO had Played he would have punch that piece of Crap Rondo and the scrub who dunk the ball.Who was he o yeah Scrub powe.

ya JO has been so nasty this year he hasnt looked like a scrub at all:rolleyes:

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:40 PM
nice to see the raps fans spamming anything that has to do with hating the c's

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 08:40 PM
lol ya JO wont do nothing

No stars in the league would probably waste their time on those kind of things

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Raps show no heart? i think any team thats down with seconds remaining with no chance to win would do the same thing.

look at their ****ing record i would say it is pretty heartless considering most of you raptors fans were saying they would contend for the atlantic before the season started.

$KnicksAndKobe$
01-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Who cares .............. little babies "omg you already won!!! you don't need a dunk in the end!!"

Don't say its not sportsman like ... just say "wtf man stop embarrassing us"

Wilson
01-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Just let the C's do their thing.

Soon they'll have no fans outside Boston.

I don't think they really have any fans outside of Boston as it is. I don't think they really care either.

This is a complete non-issue, IMO. Kobe did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. He slammed one home when the game was pretty much over against Memphis, only no-one said anything about it because it wasn't the Celtics.

Listen, I don't like the Celtics at all. But they're a team that is going to try and punk you out, everyone knows that and if you complain you're not going to accomplish anything. Just go out there and give them a fight.

Good Lord it was just a dunk, it's not like KG punched Chris Bosh in the balls or something.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
I don't think they really have any fans outside of Boston as it is. I don't think they really care either.

This is a complete non-issue, IMO. Kobe did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. He slammed one home when the game was pretty much over against Memphis, only no-one said anything about it because it wasn't the Celtics.

Listen, I don't like the Celtics at all. But they're a team that is going to try and punk you out, everyone knows that and if you complain you're not going to accomplish anything. Just go out there and give them a fight.

Good Lord it was just a dunk, it's not like KG punched Chris Bosh in the balls or something.

AMEN:clap: it was against memphis i watched that haha, and thought nuthin of it... way to bring that uo very good point.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
look at their ****ing record i would say it is pretty heartless considering most of you raptors fans were saying they would contend for the atlantic before the season started.

not me but ya, alot of raps fans are crazy

Boston is top of atlantic till 2010

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
not me but ya, alot of raps fans are crazy

Boston is top of atlantic till 2010

then whats going to change?

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 08:48 PM

hey i don't care as much either but im just saying the way they acting, they kinda ruining they reputation.

not that i care about them.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 08:49 PM
then whats going to change?

bostons big 3 will be way older. atleast 34+ each and how NY will obviosly get a star or 2

boms-4
whatever i no and still believe the celtics have no class or sportsmanship

NYMetros
If any team other than the Celtics did this, then no one would care.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:51 PM
whatever i no and still believe the celtics have no class or sportsmanship

nice comeback

Wilson
01-13-2009, 08:51 PM
hey i don't care as much either but im just saying the way they acting, they kinda ruining they reputation.

not that i care about them.

They're reputation is of a team that tries to punch you in the mouth and demoralize you. They're only reinforcing their reputation...

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:54 PM
They're reputation is of a team that tries to punch you in the mouth and demoralize you. They're only reinforcing their reputation...

raptors fans wouldnt understand that, they get to watch a very soft NBA team, and then when they see somthing out of the ordinary like a tough physical team that takes it at you, they think it is poor sportsmanship.

boms-4
01-13-2009, 08:55 PM

if i remember correctly wasnt the celtics record in 06/07 24-58. So dont even talk about heartless

mjt20mik
01-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm a Raps fan, but even though it happened, it's just what ever. It's just two kids not knowing any better. Last time this happened to the Raptors, it was Green and Allen (two kids again). I'm sure if it was KG, Allen, or Pierce they would have just held the ball. And to be honest, as a Raps fan, I admire there organization, it's just the unmannered and unknowledgeable Boston fans that I can't stand.

:)

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 08:57 PM

then i guess they have nothing to lose. If some fans thinks that i guess they lost alot of respect from their other fans

but whatever let em do what they do

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 08:59 PM
if i remember correctly wasnt the celtics record in 06/07 24-58. So dont even talk about heartless

pierce was injured and we had a bunch of young guns out there, i knew we would suck that year... unlike you guys, who were saying that you would win the atlantic... so no it isnt comparable at all.

Wilson
01-13-2009, 09:00 PM
then i guess they have nothing to lose. If some fans thinks that i guess they lost alot of respect from their other fans

but whatever let em do what they do

Again, the Celtics are a team that don't particularly care, IMO. They seem to be one of those teams that play better when they've got something to prove, or when they're angry.

Maybe that's why I'm not getting upset about this dunk thing. Maybe I just don't want them to start playing angry again...:p

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 09:02 PM
pierce was injured and we had a bunch of young guns out there, i knew we would suck that year... unlike you guys, who were saying that you would win the atlantic... so no it isnt comparable at all.

well yoou didnt know that peirce wa gonna be injured

we didnt know that Jo wasnt gonna do as well as we thought

boms-4
01-13-2009, 09:04 PM

yeah you can say that know but any money before the season started you thought they could do something. Every fan always has to have faith in there team

Raps18-19 Champ
Again, the Celtics are a team that don't particularly care, IMO. They seem to be one of those teams that play better when they've got something to prove, or when they're angry.

Maybe that's why I'm not getting upset about this dunk thing. Maybe I just don't want them to start playing angry again...:p

what do they have to prove?

and they gonna keep doing that kind of stuff so no point in complaining no more

mjt20mik

And this year, we didn't say we were gonna win the atlantic, nor be a beast.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 09:05 PM
well yoou didnt know that peirce wa gonna be injured

we didnt know that Jo wasnt gonna do as well as we thought

but, still preceded to pick the raptors them to win the atlantic... hmmmm interesting... it doesnt matter that i didnt know pierce was gonna get injured, i still wasnt picking them to win the atlantic that year

Raps18-19 Champ
01-13-2009, 09:05 PM

lol actually i seen alot of people saying they were gonna compete with boston for 1rst place in atlantic

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 09:06 PM

yes, a large majority of your fans were, so wtf are you talking about?

boms-4
01-13-2009, 09:06 PM
i dont think any rap fan was predicting winning the atlantic

Durant is hype
01-13-2009, 09:07 PM
i'm a raps fan, but even though it happened, it's just what ever. It's just two kids not knowing any better. Last time this happened to the raptors, it was green and allen (two kids again). I'm sure if it was kg, allen, or pierce they would have just held the ball. And to be honest, as a raps fan, i admire there organization, it's just the unmannered and unknowledgeable boston fans that i can't stand.

:)

x2

ugafan
If any team other than the Celtics did this, then no one would care.

I think you have it wrong, no other team would do it in the first place.

Raps18-19 Champ
but, still preceded to pick the raptors them to win the atlantic... hmmmm interesting... it doesnt matter that i didnt know pierce was gonna get injured, i still wasnt picking them to win the atlantic that year

well i bet alot of boston fans had hopes that year like going to the playoffs but they didnt expect peirce injury.

Its the same situation as us. I thought they would be like 5 or 6 in conference but O'neal didnt do as good as I thought

kvrnm
i dont think any rap fan was predicting winning the atlantic

go back and read some old threads then... and if they werent pickin them to win, they had them in the top 3 in the east.

mjt20mik
01-13-2009, 09:08 PM
lol actually i seen alot of people saying they were gonna compete with boston for 1rst place in atlantic

Oh really. LMFAO

Now that is just funny.

boms-4
01-13-2009, 09:08 PM

wtf are you talking about? majority of the rap fans never said that and i no that for a fact.

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 09:09 PM
well i bet alot of boston fans had hopes that year like going to the playoffs but they didnt expect peirce injury.

Its the same situation as us. We thought they would be like 5 or 6 in conference but O'neal didnt do as good as we thought

id say most of you had them in the top 3-4 range...im not syaing you did, but most raptors fans did

Durant is hype
01-13-2009, 09:10 PM
This thread is getting out of hand and should be closed by............................

boms-4
01-13-2009, 09:11 PM
go back and read some old threads then... and if they werent pickin them to win, they had them in the top 3 in the east.

no i know i didnt say that so there is no need to go back and waste my time

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 09:11 PM
wtf are you talking about? majority of the rap fans never said that and i no that for a fact.

you thought they were top 3-4 range though, i can almost guarantee it. go back and read raptors 08-09, even he knows there were fans predicting them to win the atlantic

boms-4
01-13-2009, 09:13 PM
yeah maybe a 4th or 5th seed but i knew they Cels would take the divsion

mjt20mik
01-13-2009, 09:13 PM
id say most of you had them in the top 3-4 range...im not syaing you did, but most raptors fans did

LMAO. Well can we just close this thread. Let's just agree on this point then?

Rondo and Powe probably didn't know any better. The older Celtics would have just dribbled it out, which is the more classy action.

boms-4
01-13-2009, 09:14 PM
yeah someone needs to close this

mjt20mik
01-13-2009, 09:15 PM

Cause clearly I care what other people say? Seriously..

Wilson
01-13-2009, 09:17 PM
This thread is getting out of hand and should be closed by............................

It's not getting out of hand, it just doesn't seem to have much of a point :shrug:

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 09:18 PM

why? your fans created it

kvrnm
01-13-2009, 09:19 PM

yeah good idea cus you cant ****in back up anything you say... or dont want to remember the raptors lofty expectations before the season started that you and every other raps fan had for them.

ink
01-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Closed because it's drifting off-topic.