PDA

View Full Version : Shake up Cav linup

Bksportzwizard
01-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Okay guys. I was sitting at home when I suddenly got a stroke of brilliance. Lebron James came out of high-school, and will start decreasing in talent due to age and over-exertion of muscles. He will probably leave our team next year anyway. It is time to get rid of the man who can't win a championship. If he hasn't done it yet, he never will.

Trade Lebron James and Lorenzen wright for Kevin Garnet, Tony Allen, and two first round draft picks.

We will be getting younger, more talented, and more experienced. At least then we would have players who can actually win a game when it matters. Plus, if the celtics lose out, or at least lose the majority of their remaining games, we can still get some high end draft picks. Maybe even a lottery pick.

The biggest problem would be getting the Celtics to accept this trade, which is why this is only a trade idea.

Pg. Mo Williams
sg Delonte West
sf Wally Szczerbiak
Pf Kevin Garnet
C Zydrunas Ilgauskas

6th man: tony allen
Plus our first round picks

When I was looking up stats I noticed that Wally Szczerbiak has real potential to be a great player. He averages 18 minutes but still puts up 6.6 points a game. He also turns the ball over less then Lebron James. We had a missing puzzle piece in our own organization and didn't even know it.

I know I know...I should be the Cavs GM. Remember who you heard this from.

Cavs_Fan24
01-12-2009, 07:41 PM
That it probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

He's been in the league for 5 years, made it to the finals once with no supporting cast what-so-ever and now he actually has a supporting cast he has a great chance to win. He hasn't won a title yet cuz he hasn't gotten a fair chance at it.

By the way, getting Kevin Garnett won't make us any younger, the draft picks will, but having a 28-30th pick won't help because the Celtics would then have Pierce, Allen along side LeBron.

Wally's is so old he has no more potential at all. The only reason he gets 6 ppg is cuz teams leave him wide open cuz he isn't much of a threat to score anymroe. And he turn the ball over less than LeBron because he doesn't play nearly as much and LeBron does, and he actually tries doing something on offense.

The Celtics would do that in a second to get LeBron too, that wouldn't have any problem at all. Especially since he burned them just a few nights ago.

If you were the Cavs GM I couldn't stand being a Cavaliers fan anymore because that was by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

mockj12
01-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Wow. Are you kidding me. KG is older than LeBron. Wally has less turnovers because his fat*** never plays and doesn't have the ball as much as lebron. All he does is shoot. This is probably the stupidest idea ever. Why would we ever trade away the best player in the NBA? Let alone to a team in the same conference. If this happened, cleveland fans would burn the city down. Wow.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-12-2009, 09:09 PM
No.

DitchDat
01-12-2009, 09:58 PM
this is just stupid

this is the best team LeBron been on... they really got shot this year

Plus I actually believe LeBron will stay with the Cavs. He is a franchise player, just like Kobe.

Plus Wally doesn't play D.

No.

SportsNut4Ever
01-12-2009, 10:08 PM
wow, i think you definitely have something here with that trade proposal. we would be getting considerably younger, and those draft picks cannot simply be dismissed. This trade would severely weaken the celtics, maybe to the point where they win only 5-10 more games, which, for me, means one thing. Lottery. We saw what the bullls did just a few months ago being in the 9th slot, so dare i say, welcome to cleavland Blake Griffin.

Also, the dropoff in offense from lebron to wally is minimal when compared to the huge uptick in lowpost scoring when you go from a guy who cant score to the best in the game KG!!!!!

Not to mention leadership, which Lebron lacked.

Cavs in 09 BABY!!!!! Lets get some championships!!!!

Lost Art
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
wow, i think you definitely have something here with that trade proposal. we would be getting considerably younger, and those draft picks cannot simply be dismissed. This trade would severely weaken the celtics, maybe to the point where they win only 5-10 more games, which, for me, means one thing. Lottery. We saw what the bullls did just a few months ago being in the 9th slot, so dare i say, welcome to cleavland Blake Griffin.

Also, the dropoff in offense from lebron to wally is minimal when compared to the huge uptick in lowpost scoring when you go from a guy who cant score to the best in the game KG!!!!!

Not to mention leadership, which Lebron lacked.

Cavs in 09 BABY!!!!! Lets get some championships!!!!

Let me guess, you are the same guy that created this thread...........just under a different account :eyebrow:

In the last two days you've made threads about trading Kobe, Wade, and Lebron. You've got to be the worst poster in this entire forum, and that's no small honor :speechless:

IndiansFan337
01-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Okay guys. I was sitting at home when I suddenly got a stroke of brilliance. Lebron James came out of high-school, and will start decreasing in talent due to age and over-exertion of muscles. He will probably leave our team next year anyway. It is time to get rid of the man who can't win a championship. If he hasn't done it yet, he never will.

Trade Lebron James and Lorenzen wright for Kevin Garnet, Tony Allen, and two first round draft picks.

We will be getting younger, more talented, and more experienced. At least then we would have players who can actually win a game when it matters. Plus, if the celtics lose out, or at least lose the majority of their remaining games, we can still get some high end draft picks. Maybe even a lottery pick.

The biggest problem would be getting the Celtics to accept this trade, which is why this is only a trade idea.

Pg. Mo Williams
sg Delonte West
sf Wally Szczerbiak
Pf Kevin Garnet
C Zydrunas Ilgauskas

When I was looking up stats I noticed that Wally Szczerbiak has real potential to be a great player. He averages 18 minutes but still puts up 6.6 points a game. He also turns the ball over less then Lebron James. We had a missing puzzle piece in our own organization and didn't even know it.

Response #1: KG also came out of HS, yet has much more mileage on his body than King James.

Response #2: Why write off LeBron for winning a championship now? Look how long it took KG!

Response #3: Why would we want 1st round picks that will likely be among the last five of the first round?

Response #4: Cleveland would never pull off that trade, for it would be suicide for the PR staff. LeBron is Ohio's darling.

Response #5: I hope that you were just joking. Even though it wasn't funny.

infamous
01-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Wow :pity:
and the most funny thing is this one:

Lebron for KG? and the Celtics will not accept? You've got to be kidding me....
And any younger? Do you know how old KG is? and how young Lebron is? I just can't believe this thread :confused:

infamous
01-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Let me guess, you are the same guy that created this thread...........just under a different account :eyebrow:

In the last two days you've made threads about trading Kobe, Wade, and Lebron. You've got to be the worst poster in this entire forum, and that's no small honor :speechless:
No doubt. He is (the only) friends with Bksportzwizard and vice-versa.

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
01-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Response #1: KG also came out of HS, yet has much more mileage on his body than King James.

Response #2: Why write off LeBron for winning a championship now? Look how long it took KG!

Response #3: Why would we want 1st round picks that will likely be among the last five of the first round?

Response #4: Cleveland would never pull off that trade, for it would be suicide for the PR staff. LeBron is Ohio's darling.

Response #5: I hope that you were just joking. Even though it wasn't funny.

Pretty much sums up my recent answer of just "No".

rothbb23
01-13-2009, 03:37 PM
first of all are you mentally challenged or something?

dwiduck
01-13-2009, 05:27 PM

Pg. Mo Williams
sg Delonte West
sf Wally Szczerbiak
Pf Kevin Garnet
C Zydrunas Ilgauskas

lol, this should win funniest thread of the year

mattben8
01-13-2009, 08:15 PM
I don't think that people with an IQ level below 7 should be allowed to make posts, because this is the type of stuff that happens.

I have an even BETTER idea...just for you ******.

Why don't we trade LeBron straight up for Stephon Marbury (which of course depends soley on the Knicks willingness to accept such a ridiculous trade, given LeBron's lack of leadership, skills, and all that mileage on his 24 year old legs).

Then we could sign Jesus (I know he left the game for a while, but he IS a free agent and from what I know, is the only player able to control the direction of the ball without ever having to touch it, think about it...he could be our defensive stopper, the other team would never make a basket!)

Then, I think YOU need to be hired off the street, right to the post of Cavs GM. Because you're obviously so incredibly smart to give away mediocre talent like LeBron in exchange for Kevin Garnett and the 30th pick in this years draft.

I haven't seen brilliance like this since I helped tutor special kids.

Don't ever post a thread again, or attend a Cavs game, or pretend that you know ANYTHING about sports. Because you obviously don't. Moron.