PDA

View Full Version : Who has better reporters? ESPN OR FOXSPORTS?

La11
01-10-2009, 01:07 AM
When I go online and read the sports news on each site. I hate reading most of what the fox writers say and only like a few. Im just wondering if you guys feel the same as I do and I like the ESPN writers better.

BTownTeamsRKing
01-10-2009, 01:55 AM
i like SI. their usually the least biased.

Lakeshow86
01-10-2009, 02:52 AM
I've always like Fox because Fox broadcasting company really is the only station that real and unbiased. Fox sports has this close to home feel to it like its a local broadcast.

Lakerfan8032
01-10-2009, 03:04 AM
I've always been an ESPN fan. I'm so used to them so I can't give an honest assessment of FOXSports since I never use them. I do go to SI.com from time to time and have no problem with them. I watch ESPN all the time and go to their website so much it's ridiculous. I got a Verizon phone because they have the ESPN MVP service.

MagicBucsSox
01-10-2009, 03:21 AM
its espn, they got dickie v,herbstreeet,jay bilas,stephan a smith is the best ,skip, and hot chicks erin andrews sage steele and racheal nichols cmon espn is the mecca

kbaxter34
01-10-2009, 12:01 PM
dickie v sucks duke's dong too much, herbstreet and bilas are fine, stephan a smith thinks everything is race motivated.

I use to love ESPN, but all they ever talk about is north east sports teams. It gets kind of old. You can only take too much of Sox-Yankees talk. I mostly just stick with local coverage; Comcast Sports Net, Washington Post, Washington Times, MASN. If I want unbiased opinions then I'll go to SI, CBS Sportsline, or league websites like nba.com, nfl.com and so on.

MagicBucsSox
01-10-2009, 03:04 PM
if your tired of sox/yankees you should choose a time that matters and thats isnt what stephen is all about, your probably just one of those people that think racism dont exist

lakers4sho
01-10-2009, 03:08 PM
When I go online and read the sports news on each site. I hate reading most of what the fox writers say and only like a few. Im just wondering if you guys feel the same as I do and I like the ESPN writers better.

I like my opinions better.

Thanks for the offer though ;)

Sport
01-10-2009, 03:13 PM
They all have their ups and downs IMO.

I go to multiple sites, just for that reason.