PDA

View Full Version : Granderson and the Olympics

JMDTM
01-08-2009, 10:54 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3819310

any thoughts on this?

MetsAllTheWay
01-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Think you meant WBC not Olympic. He should be a nice for the US team. A guy with speed and some gap power

prodigy
01-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Well he will be sitting on the bench unless he agree's to play a corner outfield spot. grady sizemore is starting in CF.

JMDTM
01-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Think you meant WBC not Olympic. He should be a nice for the US team. A guy with speed and some gap power

yeah good call. haha i meant that

Bondomania
01-09-2009, 01:33 AM
I hate grady sizemore!!!!

Bondomania
01-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Actually Sizemore projects more as a corner outfielder with the pop he has recently discovered.. defensively they are probably equal, maybe Grady is a bit better, but not by much, and i think Curtis has a stronger arm than Grady.. Grady steals more bases, but Curtis could steal more bases he doesn't for some reason.. but i still hate Grady and his stupid fricken ladies!!!

JMDTM
01-09-2009, 08:35 AM
granderson is a beast in CF

JackB
01-09-2009, 08:50 AM
I guess this got a lot of straight answers. I'm hoping this will get him a nice jump start to the season. I like it no matter if he starts or not. He will still be hitting live pitching .

brandonwarne52
01-09-2009, 09:28 AM
I like Granderson better than Sizemore, but I don't know for certain why.

Either way, both legit CF options.

dddtfan
01-09-2009, 03:04 PM
While Granderson would be a nice addition to this team, I hate that he's playing for them, with the way the team's luck has been running lately, he'll probably get hurt and miss time for our team.

JackB
01-09-2009, 08:48 PM
I like Granderson better than Sizemore, but I don't know for certain why.

Either way, both legit CF options.

If you watch any baseball at all you will see Grady hits for mre power, steals more bases and scores more runs. Granderson will hit for a little higher average. They both strike out alot. I beleive Granderson set a new record for K's a couple of years ago. Or was close. Can't remember .
But if you were to play fantasy baseball Sizemore would be taken in the top 5-7 players. Granderson about 45-50 . Buts thats speaking for offense only.If I was starting a team and had my choice of either as much as I like Granderson Sizemore would be my first pick and it wouldn't even be close.