PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul

curtisjr08
01-07-2009, 02:07 AM
I have come to have a hate of Chris Paul. I am sure more NBA fans who watch the game know that the only one Chris Paul scores or does anything is off a pick and roll, and that everytime he has the ball or makes a move he throws himself at defenders, and the refs being how stupid they are don't call anything. Where the defenders supposed to go? Superstars get away with a lot of things, something the league should look into. Because its not fair that big men foul out because Paul puts on his little acting show and gets calls.

codes238
01-07-2009, 02:09 AM
there is a lot of pathetic haters on PSD but you just might take the cake! congratulations!

Flash812
01-07-2009, 02:12 AM
:laugh: at this thread.

Paul is the best PG in the game and he and West just had huge games in a very important matchup. Paul doesn't do anything other superstars don't in trying to draw fouls. It is more of a compliment in a way with you saying "you hate him".

Draco
01-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Is this really supposed to be a general statement about Paul or is this about tonights Laker loss with Pau Gasol fouling out?

gangis2169
01-07-2009, 02:16 AM
I agree its sad that the NBA is now so P**SY like that guys like Chris Paul can drive through the lane and use his off arm, or ram his body into defenders, and grab and pull himself into position. Why do I say P**SY like? Cause in the old days Chris Paul would get his teeth smashed in coming to the lane that way. It seems like some of these new players like Lebron, Paul, even Pierce and others get away with what they get away with! I mean its like nobody wants to put these guys on there ***** because there afraid to get fined or suspended. Its almost sad to watch. No wonder why the NBA needs LA VS Boston in the finals to get good ratings. Nobody wants to watch anymore.

gangis2169
01-07-2009, 02:19 AM
:laugh: at this thread.

Paul is the best PG in the game and he and West just had huge games in a very important matchup. Paul doesn't do anything other superstars don't in trying to draw fouls. It is more of a compliment in a way with you saying "you hate him".

WOW what a perfect statement from a present day NBA fan. This makes my statement that much more valid. Chris Paul in the 80's wouldnt even be in the top 5 for PG's thats a fact. Reason? He wouldnt be able to get away with half the crap he does now.

gangis2169
01-07-2009, 02:22 AM
there is a lot of pathetic haters on PSD but you just might take the cake! congratulations!

LOL I love when computer nerds still use the word "Hater" lol that word died about 10 yrs ago..

codes238
01-07-2009, 02:23 AM
WOW what a perfect statement from a present day NBA fan. This makes my statement that much more valid. Chris Paul in the 80's wouldnt even be in the top 5 for PG's thats a fact. Reason? He wouldnt be able to get away with half the crap he does now.

he only went to the line 9 times in this game, a lot of other players average that much or more for the season... i dont see why you have to pick on paul about this, yea the game has gotten ***** but everyone else takes advantage of it too... eric gordon shot 15 free throws tonight the same way and he's not even a star in this league
if youre gonna sit there and hate on the best PG since magic then its time to stop watching the NBA

ARMIN12NBA
01-07-2009, 02:23 AM
Chris Paul is awesome. The way he pushes off with his off-arm then flails away when he drives in the lane and gets the call in his favor is fantastic. I wish I got away with that kind of stuff when I played.

codes238
01-07-2009, 02:24 AM
LOL I love when computer nerds still use the word "Hater" lol that word died about 10 yrs ago..

i love when someone reading and posting in an online forum calls other people computer nerds... by the way saying LOL is really gangsta!

Flash812
01-07-2009, 02:25 AM

I don't disagree at all that the games are called way closer now than back in the day but Paul didn't start that, he came into the game that way, so in order to get an advantage he does what others do as well but he isn't as bad as other superstars are. To call him the name you did is stupid though becuase he is a phenom for being his size surounded by guys about 6'9.

SteveNash
01-07-2009, 02:29 AM
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=3TaRdBpxfrw

Chris Paul is a low class individual and a thug. He's not even a top 5 PG this year.

gangis2169
01-07-2009, 02:29 AM
he only went to the line 9 times in this game, a lot of other players average that much or more for the season... i dont see why you have to pick on paul about this, yea the game has goten ***** but everyone else takes advantage of it to... eric gordon shot 15 free throws tonight the same way and he's not even a star in this league
if youre gonna sit there and hate on the best PG since magic then its time to stop watching the NBA

First off, stop using the word Hate or Hater its like the gayest thing ive ever heard and its sooooo old. I dont care how many times he gets to the line that means nothing its about him creating space with his OFF ARM ALOT! and BULLDOZING into defenders to create space or get fouls. Oh and by the way just because he went to the line 9 times dont mean he didnt get more fouls called while putting the ball on the floor. So check your stats before you open you mouth

Joshtd1
01-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Shutting this one down, this isnt going anywhere productive.