PDA

View Full Version : Refs screw up another game

heyman321
01-05-2009, 11:26 PM
About 4-5 minutes left in Raptors-Bucks game. Score is tied. Francisco Elson dribbles it off his own foot and out of bounds. MILWAUKEE BALL. WTF? Whole momentum of the game then shifted to Milwaukee's side, and yet another game screwed by the refs. Thanks David Stern.

kingjames3403
01-05-2009, 11:34 PM
If it was only that one play in the game that was screwed up then the refs didnt lose them the game. 1 wrong play in a game is considered good for the group of referees. That one play couldn't have shifted the game that much. If the Raptors had an outside shooter besides Bargnani then theyd be better. That said if the Raptors have Calderon in that game they would have won. No big deal its one game

still1ballin
01-05-2009, 11:34 PM
Its just the Raptors and Bucks

ManRam
01-05-2009, 11:39 PM
About 4-5 minutes left in Raptors-Bucks game. Score is tied. Francisco Elson dribbles it off his own foot and out of bounds. MILWAUKEE BALL. WTF? Whole momentum of the game then shifted to Milwaukee's side, and yet another game screwed by the refs. Thanks David Stern.

And that's Stern's fault why?

I didn't see the game, but there is nothing I hate more than complaining about refs...besides people who blame Stern for everything.

superkegger
01-05-2009, 11:39 PM
One play with 5 minutes left changed the entire game? Please, they lost by 10, it wasn't that one call that changed the game.

And I'm sure Stern is the root of the problem :rolleyes:

JordansBulls
01-05-2009, 11:41 PM
:pity: