PDA

View Full Version : NBA Redraft Playoffs: Orlando Magic vs New Jersey Nets - VOTE!

BlondeBomber41
01-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Orlando Magic have homecourt Advantage

Orlando Magic Lineup:

PG: Chauncey Billups / Sebastian Telfair
SG: Vince Carter / Devin Brown / Steve Francis
SF: Vladimir Radmanovic / Brandon Bass / Rodney Carney
PF: Al Jefferson / Chuck Hayes
C: Andrew Bynum / Hilton Armstrong

New Jersey Nets Lineup:

PG: Derek Fisher | Jordan Farmer
SG: Ray Allen | Willie Green
SF: Josh Howard | Antoine Wright
PF: Leon Powe | Hakim Warrick
C: Dwight Howard |Mikki Moore

Neither team did a writeup.

RocketsRule
01-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Orlando.

Much better all-around team.

ripjhb18
01-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Orlando.

Much better all-around team.

what he said

dawgsfan_45
01-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Orlando is a VERY VERY good team

Ragun
01-05-2009, 12:00 AM
this was too easy. nets with ease...

naw im joking. magic.

Durant is hype
01-05-2009, 12:26 AM
Dallas in 5.

basketball3553
01-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Orlando for sure

ripjhb18
01-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Dallas in 5.

:confused:

superkegger
01-05-2009, 01:21 AM
lol. Neither team doing a writeup.

superkegger
01-05-2009, 01:35 AM
and for the record, andrew bynum sucks. Him playing with another good big has turned out to not be all that great for him. but whatever.

the way i see it, chauncey and al jeffer pwn their matchups, but the howards pwn theirs just as hard. Neither bench gives me wood, but the nets is a little better imo, but the magic take it in 6

jimbobjarree
01-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Magic

nygiants242
01-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Orlando by a long shot, they KILL

mightybosstone
01-05-2009, 03:50 PM
and for the record, andrew bynum sucks. Him playing with another good big has turned out to not be all that great for him. but whatever.

the way i see it, chauncey and al jeffer pwn their matchups, but the howards pwn theirs just as hard. Neither bench gives me wood, but the nets is a little better imo, but the magic take it in 6

Superkegger, you must be COMPLETELY terrified of playing us in the Finals, because you ALWAYS come into our matchups and trash talk our team. Are those Whatif results bothering you, THAT much?

mightybosstone
01-05-2009, 03:55 PM
If anyone needs a reason to vote for the Magic, here's one... The Nets have NO ball handler on this team. Fisher is a 2 guard playing PG and he's not capable of running the offense. Who passes to Fisher and Allen for the open 3, dishes down low to Dwight, or penetrates to make room for Josh Howard and his mid range game? Nobody, that's who. They have no penetration and they have no one on that team who averages more than 3.5 assists per game.

And defensively, we're one of the few teams who can handle Howard. With 2 strong, athletic big men down low, Jefferson and Bynum can give him fits. Also, they're starting Powe, which I think is a huge mistake. He's an energetic bench player who averages 15 minutes a game (like Bass, but not as talented), not a starter capable of shutting down an elite scorer like Jefferson.

I like a lot of the Nets pieces, but Jefferson would have a huge series here and we'd take it in 4 or 5.

Catfish1314
01-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Dwight can't guard Al Jeff in this series with Bynum on the floor. Even if AB isn't having the season expected of him, he can still score inside and if Powe tried to guard him, the results wouldn't be pretty 8 times out of 10 given the major height advantage Bynum has.

The Nets got away with having no playmaker in the last series, but that would be much harder to do in this one. The Magic have experience, defense, leadership, scoring, and shooters. Too much for the Nets this time.

Magic in 5.