PDA

View Full Version : Earth to the dolans!!!!!!!!!!

liltedspop
01-04-2009, 10:46 PM
I dont know what Glen Sather has on the Dolan family but it must be good!! The game & the ability properly field a winning team has totally passed Glen by. In the late 70's he was a progressive thinker, made excellent picks as pointed out last week by Sly Williams, but he now has no idea about putting together a team under a cap restrictive system. He must be let go & Messier brought in to take over this quickly sinking ship. He would garner the utmost in respect from every player in that dressing room & would except nothing but 110% every minute of every period of every game!!!!!

jetsfan89
01-04-2009, 10:51 PM
this is the same guy that took so long to fire isiah thomas. i wouldnt have a problem with firing sather but i have a very hard time seeing this happen.

C-Rod
01-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Tom and his crew aren't on thin ice............(no pun intended)...The standings don't lie...As of tonight..they are in 6th place....Granted..a win tomorrow and they are back in 3rd.....But a loss tomorrrow against a "bleeding" pens team..and Tom and his boys will have to go...Bring in Laviolette.....

messleetch94
01-05-2009, 10:03 AM
This is sad, because NY is the biggest market in all of sports, but the Dolans have to be one of the worst. It's like he lets the crazies run the insane asylum. I really think he doesn't care that much about the Rangers. But lets not worry cause I foresee in a few years, there will be new ownership.

Desert Plains
01-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Sather should be fired. But, Dolan won't. Dolan treats Sather like he has the Glen Sather of the 80's as his GM. Unfortunetly, he's too much of an idiot to see that the GM he has does not know how to build a team that can compete for the Cup.

Sather can spend money, but he has no plan and when it comes to free agency. And when he signs a player, he out bids himself. Which is why we're capped out and why the team we have today is the team we'll have the rest of the year - a team that probably won't make the playoffs.