PDA

View Full Version : Resign

sman1234
01-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Who will the pats resign and who will they let go

torrance
01-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Who will the pats resign and who will they let go

Pioli and/or McDaniels are the most likely to resign. As for re-signing, let me think about it.

Tank Williams will be given another chance. I expect Harrison to come back...seems like the type that wants to go out on his terms and not through injury. Larry Izzo re-signs every year.

Not so sures:

Gaffney
James Sanders
Jordan
O'Neal (hope not)

Who else is a free agent?

Wake's Fastball
01-04-2009, 09:57 PM
I think Sanders and Heath Evans are probably the top priority. Gaffney seemed to be phased out of the offense towards the end of the year, I would imagine there's a pretty thin line for him resigning. Jordan's status is probably dependent on Maroney... there's no way the Pats are likely to commit money to three running backs, plus Evans, when Green-Ellis showed he's capable of handling a few carries.

Morgan
01-05-2009, 03:59 PM
I think we should re-sign Roosevelt Colvin for one more year. I thought he looked very good the last few games of the season and he knows this defense. He would be just as good as any backup linebacker we could get through free agency. We should sign him to a one year contract to backup AD and Vrable and, spend the money on spots that we need to spend it on like inside linebacker, cornerback, safety, and offensive line.

Canada26
01-05-2009, 04:24 PM
We have Shawn Crable coming off injury as well as Vrabel and Thomas coming back. Im not sure he would sign to be a backup. As far as ILB goes, as much as I love Bruschi, I have a feeling he will call it a career so may need some depth there. Seau is a question mark, but we do have Gary Guyton coming back who played pretty well. We also have Pierre Woods too.