PDA

View Full Version : Patriots fan supportin the cards!!!

NewEngland8
01-04-2009, 12:49 PM
As the title states I'm a big Pats fan living in Massachusetts. However i've had a real respect for the Cardinals over the last few years. I know it's a rarity to become a fan of a team across the country that isn't winning, but for whatever reason i did. I think it was a respect for Anquan, Larry Fitz, and a running back who went to college 5 minutes from my home at UMass, that would be Marcell Shipp. I've also been a big fan of the defense for a while now, guys like Wilson, Berry, Dansby, and Rolle.
Anyway i just wanted to say i hope you Cardinal fans get a Superbowl this year. You guys know what us Pats fans felt like before 2001, things certainly sucked, so i hope you guys get to celebrate a SUPERBOWL VICTORY.
I wanna see the Air Show with Kurt and company!!!!! 400 YARDS 4 TD'S 0 INTS, and a blow out win against the Panthers!!! That's who i think they're gonna play anyway, but it won't matter Panthers or Giants, the Cards will light em' up!!!!!
SO THIS PATS FAN IS PULLING FOR THE CARDINALS. GO GET EM'.

chadillachembre
01-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Go Cards!

bigbadclubba
01-13-2009, 10:46 AM
ughh...oh

astros1981
01-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Good luck Cards!!!!!!!!!!!! I am rooting for you'll here on out. Go get that ring.

cigar17
01-18-2009, 07:29 PM
best of luck in the superbowl i am rooting for the cardinals what great playoff run beating the faclons panthers eagles your team is a lot like
2001 pats team that beat the rams i hope you play the ravens bestof luck
in the superbowl.:clap::clap:

Nice_Steal
01-18-2009, 09:37 PM
Add a Giants fan to the bandwagon. Good luck Cards! I will be rooting hard for you.

Oh and thank you for sending the Eagles home today!

Cubs Win
01-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I'm a Bears fan but I'm rooting for you guys in 2 weeks! Fitzgerald is a BEAST!

KaiserZr
01-19-2009, 12:31 AM
I am Dallas Cowboys fan and I will be rooting for the Cardinals....I want to see Kurt Warner be the first QB to win two superbowls with 2 different teams (I don't think anyone else do it)...

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-19-2009, 01:56 PM
I was able to attend the NFC championship game yesterday and although I am a Colts fan (attending ASU). I am rooting hard for the Cardinals. Warner and Fitzgerald are bad A**es and hopefully they can give AZ a much deserved SB ring.

chadillachembre
01-21-2009, 12:15 AM
thanks for the support every body, thats awesome