PDA

View Full Version : hair boy

bagwell368
01-04-2009, 12:53 AM
anybody see Manning primping his hair tonight??

anyone notice his has slipped to 7-7 all time in the playoffs? With a dismal 1-7 in playoff ending games?

he's been blessed with some great teams on the offensive side of the ball, yet... he can't seem to win... too bad, now for the brother...

MVPedroia
01-04-2009, 01:01 AM
glad to see the Colts lose. Now I want the Giants to lose. I hate both Manning brothers.

Wake's Fastball
01-04-2009, 01:27 PM
I hate the Chargers more than I hate the Colts, so I was a little bummed that Manning couldn't do it last night. Either way, he's become the Derek Jeter of football to me... I hate him to no end, but have to respect him.

ddudeman0101
01-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I also hate the chargers more then the colts but was rooting big time for them to beat the colts. I don't see the chargers going on a run and winning the super bowl but I saw that the colts could have gone on a run and didn't want to see another Manning super bowl win.

Wake's Fastball
01-04-2009, 04:15 PM
anybody see Manning primping his hair tonight??

anyone notice his has slipped to 7-7 all time in the playoffs? With a dismal 1-7 in playoff ending games?

he's been blessed with some great teams on the offensive side of the ball, yet... he can't seem to win... too bad, now for the brother...

Hadn't noticed this before, but that's kind of a crappy stat to use... he's going to chalk up a loss in that category every year unless he wins a Super Bowl.

Celts22
01-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Atleast his team was able to play in the playoffs...:(

MVPedroia
01-05-2009, 03:03 AM
Atleast his team was able to play in the playoffs...:(

eh...we didn't have the team to do it this year better this than losing later in the playoffs.

The Intimidator
01-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Manning is actually now 7-8 in the playoffs.

bagwell368
01-06-2009, 11:28 AM
Hadn't noticed this before, but that's kind of a crappy stat to use... he's going to chalk up a loss in that category every year unless he wins a Super Bowl.

Crappy?

Tom Brady is 3-3
Joe Montana 4-6
Roger Staubach 2-6 (didn't play until age 27)
John Elway 2-8
P. Manning 1-7
Tony Romo 0-2
Craig Morton 0-6

seems pretty insightful to me, obviously some guys such as Bradshaw will look better and Marino worse then they were. Also the stats were hard to arrive at because they are disorganized in football-reference, so don't sue me if I am off.

bagwell368
01-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Manning is actually now 7-8 in the playoffs.

yeah, I ran the page before they updated it from his current loss.

The Intimidator
01-06-2009, 05:46 PM
yeah, I ran the page before they updated it from his current loss.

We all make mistakes. :D

Wake's Fastball
01-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Crappy?

Tom Brady is 3-3
Joe Montana 4-6
Roger Staubach 2-6 (didn't play until age 27)
John Elway 2-8
P. Manning 1-7
Tony Romo 0-2
Craig Morton 0-6

seems pretty insightful to me, obviously some guys such as Bradshaw will look better and Marino worse then they were. Also the stats were hard to arrive at because they are disorganized in football-reference, so don't sue me if I am off.

I think maybe "unfair" could be a better way of putting it... when a historically brilliant postseason quarterback like Montana wins only 40% of those games, I'd put it as a little miscommunicative of how good a quarterback really was in the postseason.

bagwell368
01-07-2009, 11:47 AM
I think maybe "unfair" could be a better way of putting it... when a historically brilliant postseason quarterback like Montana wins only 40% of those games, I'd put it as a little miscommunicative of how good a quarterback really was in the postseason.

Well, sorry. If you set the bar at 50% then 40% doesn't look too bad, in fact it is outstanding, but .125 or .000 doesn't look too good. Meanwhile Staubach looks pretty good too. Griese would be another one that has a fair percentage.

I didn't say it was a be all and end all stat. But as long as SB victories continues to be a benchmark used to judge QB's then its totally valid

Red_Sox_89
01-07-2009, 06:34 PM
glad to see the Colts lose. Now I want the Giants to lose. I hate both Manning brothers.

Oh god me too. So ****in much