PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Wallace

salsa
01-03-2009, 10:51 PM
He is somebody i really think we should try to go after. He would be a great PF for us.

I would give up redd if it came down to that, but i would rather give away CV along with others to get him.

We need a Everynight PF who is going to play. Right now we have a SG/SF playing PF for us...Mbah a Moute is a GREAT player and all but i would rather have him come off the bench and give us that spark. I want G-Wallace to be our PF IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK? lol

wissportsfan
01-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Probably. If we trade him for Redd who's going to be our outside shooter? We'd almost have to get a guy like Matt Carroll in the deal as well.

brisk002
01-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Wallace is a small forward... That position is jammed unless we would be playing small ball

servais77
01-04-2009, 01:29 PM
When did Wallace become a Power forward?

salsa
01-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Since when is Mbah a moute a power forward? oh ya thats right he isnt, we play with a small lineup. Wallace and Jefferson can play two starting forward positions.

hugefan
01-04-2009, 09:20 PM
yeah wallace wouldnt be much of a PF

salsa
01-05-2009, 03:00 AM
And thats why you guys are not NBA coaches.

wissportsfan
01-05-2009, 04:07 AM
At one point Wallace was the PF for the Bobcats. I think that was a couple of years ago. I think they went away from that mostly because he was to small for it. I'd really love for the guy to be on our team because he'd be a immediate impact but I'm not sure if Skiles would like him at PF.

Martz
01-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Since when is Mbah a moute a power forward? oh ya thats right he isnt, we play with a small lineup. Wallace and Jefferson can play two starting forward positions.

And thats why you guys are not NBA coaches.

And that right there is why your not........

Mbah a Moute is more of a PF then anyone we got on the roster. It's a dirty job position and he plays it perfectly. Ok...so he gives up 2 inches to an ideal PF's height...but who cares.

crewfan13
01-05-2009, 07:49 PM
I would like to see Mbah a Moute come off the bench, and the Bucks get a different power forward. Luc does a good job at power forward, but he has alot of versatility. He can cover a variety of different players and I would like to see him come off the bench, like an Andre Kirilenko type player.

WI Sports Fan
01-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Gerald Wallace is not a true PF. He's closer to a SG than he is a PF, but he simply enough, he's a SF. He would not solve our PF issue, and would create problems elsewhere. I would love to bring G-Wall in, but what you're proposing is unlikely.

S-Dot
01-06-2009, 10:26 AM
1st and foremost...I am impressed with the bucks; theyre not great, but skiles and rj have def improced this team. I think the bucks need a PF, but I do no think it is gerald wallace. He is an injury proned SF/PF who does play hard, but I feel they can go after some1 better with the roster they have.

brisk002
01-06-2009, 01:22 PM
agreed. FYI look how small ball is treating Golden State.