PDA

View Full Version : Alan Branch

sman1234
01-03-2009, 08:25 PM
whats with Alan Branch? i mean this guy was suppose to be a top pick where is he

AZCardsFan
01-04-2009, 02:04 PM
he was injured yesterday

Ramon Nivar
01-04-2009, 03:12 PM
He's also benched behind Robinson. He kind of got screwed because Arizona has 3 good NT's and 2 good UT's.

KiNgSuNs1
01-13-2009, 06:20 PM
hopefully he is in our future still because that would suck to waste a pic on him like that ............

fins08
01-13-2009, 09:09 PM
He slipped so far in the draft

FreedomReigns
01-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Im willing to bet that Branch is a starter by next season. Cardinals lineman Berry, Smith and Watson are all free agent's this coming offseason. It's hard imagining the Cardinals retaining all or any of them and still having the money needed to resign Dansby and Warner. Branch really hasn't had any extended playing time and from a fan's standpoint he's hard to judge. Conditioning seems to be his biggest downfall at this point.

Smith will test the market and there should be some demand for his services. Especially if the Cardinals win the Superbowl. He also threatened during the regular season about wanting to leave. Im not sure the Cardinals will risk paying the money he want's.

Watson has played well of late and I have a feeling he will be a huge factor versus the Eagles. With Branch a natural to fill Watson's shoe's I don't expect the Cardinals to resign him.

The same can be said of Bertrand Berry but if the Cardinals win it all I could see Berry retiring unless Antonio Smith moves on.

Barring anybody but Berry being resigned and minus any potential free agents or rookies. This is what I forsee for the Cardinals front line next season.

From left to right:

Campbell/Okeafor, Branch, Dockett, Berry/Laboy