PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Chandler vs. Joel Pryzbilla 1/2/2009

MiamiHeat
01-03-2009, 03:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khM5WjeyLQA&fmt=18

anyone saw this??

Go Chandler! :)

lol PRYZBILLA WAS ABOUT TO GET HIS *** WHOOP..look at his face he's scared ****less.

amare#1
01-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Chandler is a nut! That was definitely uncalled for. Pryzbilla does get in a whole lot of scuffles though, so maybe he is more annoying/aggressive than what meets the eye.

Faneik
01-03-2009, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khM5WjeyLQA&fmt=18

anyone saw this??

Go Chandler! :)

lol PRYZBILLA WAS ABOUT TO GET HIS *** WHOOP..look at his face he's scared ****less.

I'm not so sure about that...

Are you aware of both players fighting skills? Or you like Chandler and decided he'd win the fight?

MiamiHeat
01-03-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm not so sure about that...

Are you aware of both players fighting skills? Or you like Chandler and decided he'd win the fight?

pretty much lol
is nothing to take seriously
Joel has broken wrist soo.... yeahh :)
but you saw Joel face?

Faneik
01-03-2009, 04:41 PM
pretty much lol
is nothing to take seriously
Joel has broken wrist soo.... yeahh :)
but you saw Joel face?

I did. He was acting.

It worked. Chandler got ejected and he didn't.:)

Ragun
01-03-2009, 06:41 PM
it was chandlers fault. but chandler is a good guy. it was just in the heat of the moment.

MilfHunter07
01-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Wow that Joel guy is a *****.

MilfHunter07
01-03-2009, 06:45 PM
LOL at the old guy waving Tyson away.

nyKnicks126
01-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Joel should have snuffed the ***** out of Chandler, Chandler is so overrated its not even funny.
Joel>Tyson.

FlawlessKB24
01-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Tyson got a game/Pryzbilla gets a fine

NEW YORK -- Hornets center Tyson Chandler was suspended without pay for New Orleans' game at Denver on Saturday for striking an opponent the previous night.

Chandler was ejected during the third quarter of the Hornets' 92-77 win at Portland on Friday for elbowing Trail Blazers center Joel Przybilla in the neck. Przybilla was also fined $7,500 for his role in the incident, the NBA said Saturday. He struck Chandler in the chest with his forearm before Chandler retaliated.

Ragun
01-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Wow that Joel guy is a *****.

why? he had a ****ed up wrist and chandler hit it so he got pissed.

SFloridaSports
01-03-2009, 07:09 PM
thats not a scared face, that is a face of a mad/intense guy.

stawka
01-03-2009, 07:52 PM
For all you clowns saying Joel is a *****, WAKE UP! He has a broken wrist. WTF you want him to do? Wrestle to the ground or throw punches with a broken wrist? Some of you guys are so ignorant, i'm surprised you guys are even allowed to have a computer - and by the way, i'm in no way/shape/form a fan of Joel or the Blazers - i'm just a realist

amare#1
01-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Chandler is so overrated its not even funny.
Joel>Tyson.

I agree. He had one good season and was hyped so much.

Tblaze
01-04-2009, 07:20 AM
yeah hitting someone on his broken wrist on purpose, now that's real classy

besides if he wouldn't have reacted to it with the bump chandler would've probably gone freely for it, so I think he handled it the way he should

LA_cabals
01-04-2009, 07:38 AM
What a douche..

matt24316
01-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Joel trains kickboxing so he would knock tyson chandler out even with a broken hand and giving up 50 lbs lol.

Chapin78
01-04-2009, 01:59 PM
I wonder what led up to this happening? Tyson maybe shouldn't have hit him like that on the wrist that is questionable but after that punk Joel gave him a cheap shot Tyson had every right to knock him out. I'm not big on the excuse that many have stated that he has a broken wrist if it was that bad he wouldn't be in the game period. I know its broken but in reality if it its going to be a a problem to your game and team don't play. So if his excuse of a wrist wasn't injured and Joel was handchecking Tyson and he knocks his hand away then Joel gives Tyson the cheap shot and Tyson reacts this wouldn't be an issue. Oh and yes Joel looked scared for a second then he drops the F bomb on Tyson after there are many people between them. Way to step up there Joel. The hornets won the game so the old man waving bye was it meant for Tyson or the a game in the win column?? Both players should have recieved equal penalties.

Joshtd1
01-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Eh..Joel is a big boy, I really dont think he was scared of Chandler.

Chapin78
01-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Eh..Joel is a big boy, I really dont think he was scared of Chandler.

and Tyson is little????

AccUrSeD
01-04-2009, 04:24 PM
I wonder what led up to this happening? Tyson maybe shouldn't have hit him like that on the wrist that is questionable but after that punk Joel gave him a cheap shot Tyson had every right to knock him out. I'm not big on the excuse that many have stated that he has a broken wrist if it was that bad he wouldn't be in the game period. I know its broken but in reality if it its going to be a a problem to your game and team don't play. So if his excuse of a wrist wasn't injured and Joel was handchecking Tyson and he knocks his hand away then Joel gives Tyson the cheap shot and Tyson reacts this wouldn't be an issue. Oh and yes Joel looked scared for a second then he drops the F bomb on Tyson after there are many people between them. Way to step up there Joel. The hornets won the game so the old man waving bye was it meant for Tyson or the a game in the win column?? Both players should have recieved equal penalties.

Words of an idiot^

JOSETHEALLSTAR
01-04-2009, 06:05 PM
what is the point of that if you're not going to do anything

sugarrayray
01-04-2009, 06:53 PM
i personally like chandler and dont think he needs to be bashed this much, but that was really stupid what he did, also i dont think joel pryzbilla was scared of chandler, i think he was scared of what he might do to him

NYMetros
01-04-2009, 06:59 PM
The video isn't showing the part that started the "fight." Pryzbilla had a broken bone in his wrist and Chandler took a punch at it. Pretty scummy thing to do.

HoLLyWooD PLK
01-04-2009, 07:07 PM
slappin dudes broken wrist is just ignorant

Chapin78
01-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Words of an idiot^

That's all you have to say? Four words that are irrelavent is all you can come up with? I can tell by your avatar that your are a trailblazers fan so you are going to have a bias opinion on it. If you only where intelligent enough to understand what I wrote you wouldn't say that. What upsets you more the fact that you can't put an intelligent response together or the fact that you got smashed by 15 on your home court?

JJ81
01-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Joel should have broken his jaw.

AccUrSeD
01-04-2009, 09:37 PM
That's all you have to say? Four words that are irrelavent is all you can come up with? I can tell by your avatar that your are a trailblazers fan so you are going to have a bias opinion on it. If you only where intelligent enough to understand what I wrote you wouldn't say that. What upsets you more the fact that you can't put an intelligent response together or the fact that you got smashed by 15 on your home court?

Are you serious? I don't need to have an intelligent conversation with you, what you said what stupid. I am a blazers fan, but that doesn't mean I don't know right from wrong. What Tyson Chandler did to Joel Przybilla was completely uncalled for, and Chandler gave the cheap shot to Joel, not the other way around, he slapped his broken wrist, that seems pretty cheap if you ask me. Joel Responded by giving him a little shove, followed by Tyson throwing his elbow into Joel's Chest.

Blazers fan or not, Tyson Chandler shouldn't have done that.

prodigy
01-04-2009, 11:25 PM
changler is a big baby so he would not do anything. But he should be fined and suspended. He just punched that dudes wrist for NO REASON. If u wanna do that crap be a defensive linemen, my browns could use you.

Joshtd1
01-05-2009, 01:04 AM
and Tyson is little????

No, but there was someone that said Przybilla was scared of Chandler. Im just saying I highly doubt it, because Przybilla is bigger then Chandler.

Fins4Life
01-05-2009, 01:12 AM
Joel is gangster, yall better act like yall know, he should play rugby how tuff he is

Chapin78
01-05-2009, 07:15 AM
Are you serious? I don't need to have an intelligent conversation with you, what you said what stupid. I am a blazers fan, but that doesn't mean I don't know right from wrong. What Tyson Chandler did to Joel Przybilla was completely uncalled for, and Chandler gave the cheap shot to Joel, not the other way around, he slapped his broken wrist, that seems pretty cheap if you ask me. Joel Responded by giving him a little shove, followed by Tyson throwing his elbow into Joel's Chest.

Blazers fan or not, Tyson Chandler shouldn't have done that.

If you were to have ever played ball before you would understand my stance a bit better. Do you honestly think that there isn't handchecking, bumping, physical play etc going on down low with these huge NBA players? So you are telling me that Joel and his broken wrist (which is unfortunate) should not have any contact to it? So in your words Tyson slapped Joels hand (which is part of banging down low), then Joel shoves him and in the manner he did it in was uncalled for, then Tyson threw a elbow at him. If he didn't want anyone to touch him don't stick your damn hand out basketball is a physical sport. Let me ask you this. What if Tyson would have hit his noninjured hand and this would have happened? Big difference isn't it...I think the fact that it was his injured hand is the excuse everyone is using to chastise Tyson.

Rhino
01-05-2009, 08:25 AM
If you were to have ever played ball before you would understand my stance a bit better. Do you honestly think that there isn't handchecking, bumping, physical play etc going on down low with these huge NBA players? So you are telling me that Joel and his broken wrist (which is unfortunate) should not have any contact to it? So in your words Tyson slapped Joels hand (which is part of banging down low), then Joel shoves him and in the manner he did it in was uncalled for, then Tyson threw a elbow at him. If he didn't want anyone to touch him don't stick your damn hand out basketball is a physical sport. Let me ask you this. What if Tyson would have hit his noninjured hand and this would have happened? Big difference isn't it...I think the fact that it was his injured hand is the excuse everyone is using to chastise Tyson.

Give me a break did you even watch what Chandler did if so I can't believe you are talking about being biased cuz you obviously are biased to your boy Chandler. What Chandler did was a cheap shot plain and simple. Fan or not anyone could see what Chandler was trying to do. Handchecking is one thing closing your fist and coming down on someones body part is called a punch not sure where that fits into your handchecking comment. Ya your Hornets beat the Blazers without their star player duh. I'll tell you this much if it happened to any other players other then your team I'm sure your comments would resemble the majority.

Tblaze
01-05-2009, 08:29 AM

The way he removed that hand, injured or not, was uncalled for and it's nothing more then natural to cause a reaction by przybilla. The fact it was a hand with a broken bone in his wrist. That made it even worse ;)

You're saying a blazer fan is biased, but when I look at your own post you must be one biased chandler fan. Cause if you actually look at the video from an objective viewpoint which you might want to take into account, you might notice Joel was simply putting his hand on his chest. Now if slapping that hand down like chandler did (injured or not) is part of banging down low as you stated in your post^ , then sure as HELL handchecking is too genious ;)

now please stop posting on this topic.

Chapin78
01-05-2009, 08:54 AM
The way he removed that hand, injured or not, was uncalled for and it's nothing more then natural to cause a reaction by przybilla. The fact it was a hand with a broken bone in his wrist. That made it even worse ;)

You're saying a blazer fan is biased, but when I look at your own post you must be one biased chandler fan. Cause if you actually look at the video from an objective viewpoint which you might want to take into account, you might notice Joel was simply putting his hand on his chest. Now if slapping that hand down like chandler did (injured or not) is part of banging down low as you stated in your post^ , then sure as HELL handchecking is too genious ;)

now please stop posting on this topic.

I stated earlier that what Tyson did was questianable. I also stated that both players should have recieved equal penalties. How is that being bias??? Read all the posts. He slapped his down away from him it was something that you see in every game in basketball. It just so happend Joel's hand was injured and that caused him to react the way he did. Do you honestly believe that if his hand wasn't injured anything would have happened? Do you really think that Joel should look like the victim when he shoved Tyson like that?

Chapin78
01-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Give me a break did you even watch what Chandler did if so I can't believe you are talking about being biased cuz you obviously are biased to your boy Chandler. What Chandler did was a cheap shot plain and simple. Fan or not anyone could see what Chandler was trying to do. Handchecking is one thing closing your fist and coming down on someones body part is called a punch not sure where that fits into your handchecking comment. Ya your Hornets beat the Blazers without their star player duh. I'll tell you this much if it happened to any other players other then your team I'm sure your comments would resemble the majority.

Actually no I didn't watch the video...

I'll take a guess and say that Chris Paul is our star player.

Last post season when David West (our other star player :D ) was having back problems against San Antonio they were banging him down low like every other team was trying to do. It just so happens that because of his injury it was highlighted on tv making it look out to be cheap shots. I just thought they were playing tough defense on him. The fact that he was playing through some pain already made the hits look worse then they did.

Tblaze
01-05-2009, 09:19 AM
I stated earlier that what Tyson did was questianable. I also stated that both players should have recieved equal penalties. How is that being bias??? Read all the posts. He slapped his down away from him it was something that you see in every game in basketball. It just so happend Joel's hand was injured and that caused him to react the way he did. Do you honestly believe that if his hand wasn't injured anything would have happened? Do you really think that Joel should look like the victim when he shoved Tyson like that?

that's the whole point, they shouldn't receive equal penalties. that's being biased.

now please stop posting, you wont accept criticism so might aswell not post at all if you're not going to give it a honest look. If you would've looked around on this topic there's not many people supporting your opinion, that's for a reason you know, not just because everyone on psd is a blazerfan.

Chapin78
01-05-2009, 09:50 AM
that's the whole point, they shouldn't receive equal penalties. that's being biased.

now please stop posting, you wont accept criticism so might aswell not post at all if you're not going to give it a honest look. If you would've looked around on this topic there's not many people supporting your opinion, that's for a reason you know, not just because everyone on psd is a blazerfan.

So Joel can get away with throwing a blow at another player? They should get equal penalties anyway you look at it. Both players took a shot at each other. Is it really that hard to comprehend?? I could care less who supports my opinion or not Im not looking for the approval of anyone here. I am stating my opinion on what I saw. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean its right or wrong so your "please stop posting" comments are ridiculous. If anyone should stop posting its you.

Tblaze
01-05-2009, 10:15 AM
So Joel can get away with throwing a blow at another player? They should get equal penalties anyway you look at it. Both players took a shot at each other. Is it really that hard to comprehend?? I could care less who supports my opinion or not Im not looking for the approval of anyone here. I am stating my opinion on what I saw. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean its right or wrong so your "please stop posting" comments are ridiculous. If anyone should stop posting its you.

Ok guess I'll try to be the *mature* one and do so then eh? This discussion is leading nowhere anyway.

Chapin78
01-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Ok guess I'll try to be the *mature* one and do so then eh? This discussion is leading nowhere anyway.

Sounds good to me. On to the next topic.....