PDA

View Full Version : raps-bucks

Raps18-19 Champ
01-03-2009, 03:10 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2987~1023~489~2792&teams=15~15~28~28&te=&cash=

also send 2 second round to milwakee

Raps lineup

C- O'Neal, Villanueva, Voshkul
PF- Bosh, Humpries, Jawai
SF- Moon, Graham
SG- Parker, Kapono, Adams
PG- Calderon, Lue, Ukic

Bucks lineup

C- Boguts, Elson, Gadzuric
PF- Bargnani, Allen, Croshure
SF- Jefferson, Alexander
SG- Redd, LRMAM, Bell
PG- Ridnour, Sessions, Solomon

PackCrewBuckBad
01-03-2009, 03:17 PM
link doesn't work, but i don't like the deal

Brew Crew
01-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Right now, I don't think I'd want to see Charlie "I don't mind shooting, EVER" Villenueva get traded. He's been coming up big and as long as our defense continues to work, he and Redd's D are acceptable. Here's to win #8 in the last 11 games!

salsa
01-03-2009, 10:43 PM
After watching tonight game with CV i would trade him away in a heartbeat. But this is a bad deal for us...I dont like bargnani or solomon.

servais77
01-04-2009, 01:28 PM
I would do that.

Now would someone explain to me why the Raptors would?

Bob_at_york
01-05-2009, 11:58 AM
I would do that.

Now would someone explain to me why the Raptors would?

I have no idea why they would do it. I think they get ripped off in the deal. It really doesn't make sense for the Raptors, with JO hurt they need somebody at the center position and I think Bargnani has proven to be a better C than Charlie.

favre_4life
01-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Why wouls we want Bargnani? Isn't he almost exactly like C Vill?

Raps18-19 Champ
01-05-2009, 06:25 PM
I have no idea why they would do it. I think they get ripped off in the deal. It really doesn't make sense for the Raptors, with JO hurt they need somebody at the center position and I think Bargnani has proven to be a better C than Charlie.

well i posted this when Barg wasnt doing good

Well CV averages more than Barg and I tihnk we get a steal with Lue for solomon

Bob_at_york
01-05-2009, 11:15 PM
well i posted this when Barg wasnt doing good

Well CV averages more than Barg and I tihnk we get a steal with Lue for solomon

you posted this a couple of days ago. Nothing has changed since then except Soloman is looking alright. Meanwhile, Charlie is not a real C and would hurt the Raptors. This would be a lateral move since Charlie is an expiring.

brisk002
01-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Who cares if soloman is looking good. We dont need any more G's. I would put Ramon in top 20 PG's in the league and he doesn't even get minutes because we have so much depth... Basically we'd be trading CV for Bargani and that is dumb.

Bob_at_york
01-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Who cares if soloman is looking good. We dont need any more G's. I would put Ramon in top 20 PG's in the league and he doesn't even get minutes because we have so much depth... Basically we'd be trading CV for Bargani and that is dumb.

The Solomon is looking good was suppose to be a reason why the deal shouldn't be made but the more I see posts like yours, the more I am starting to wonder if this deal could actually be fair. I still don't see how it would be a good fit for the Raptors but for some reason you think saving money with the exchange of PGs and getting the younger player with more upside is a worse deal for your team. I don't get it but I respect your opinion.

brisk002
01-06-2009, 01:07 PM
The Solomon is looking good was suppose to be a reason why the deal shouldn't be made but the more I see posts like yours, the more I am starting to wonder if this deal could actually be fair. I still don't see how it would be a good fit for the Raptors but for some reason you think saving money with the exchange of PGs and getting the younger player with more upside is a worse deal for your team. I don't get it but I respect your opinion.

You must not follow the nba as close as i do. Sessions is head over heals better then Soloman and should have a lot better career. Go to any other team forum and ask them if they would rather have Soloman or Sessions. If you had to rank the team in order of who you would trade last, Sessions would be the last person on our entire roster I would trade.

Bob_at_york
01-06-2009, 01:15 PM
You must not follow the nba as close as i do. Sessions is head over heals better then Soloman and should have a lot better career. Go to any other team forum and ask them if they would rather have Soloman or Sessions. If you had to rank the team in order of who you would trade last, Sessions would be the last person on our entire roster I would trade.
Before I respond to you, I would like to say, I think I do follow the NBA closely.

Now... I am completely confused by your post and what it has to do with this thread. Sessions isn't involved in the proposed deal, TYRONE LUE is. Why are you talking so much about Sessions, he has nothing to do with this thread. On the subject of Sessions, I agree with you, he is GREAT. I drafted him for my fantasy team and I was shocked that Ridnour gets to start over him. But that has nothing to do with a Bargnani/Solomon for CharlieV/Lue deal.

brisk002
01-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Sorry I am getting a little off-track.

Point I am trying to make is Soloman would mean nothing to us because he would be put behind sessions if we did get him. Basically he would be a bench warmer and is not a reason why we would make the move. I personally dont think the raptors and bucks would be good trading partners. Of course unless you wanted to give us bosh!

Bob_at_york
01-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Sorry I am getting a little off-track.

Point I am trying to make is Soloman would mean nothing to us because he would be put behind sessions if we did get him. Basically he would be a bench warmer and is not a reason why we would make the move. I personally dont think the raptors and bucks would be good trading partners. Of course unless you wanted to give us bosh!

but isn't that what Lue is? A bench-warmer? And Lue has a player's option for next year (correct me if I am wrong) while Soloman does not. Like I said, saving money on the bench. Also speaking about saving money, CharlieV will want a nice extension in the offseason while you would still have the younger Bargnani under contract. Plus the thread creator suggests that the Raptors send you guys some picks on top of it. I am unsure how you guys lose out on the deal unless you have better deals being offered for Lue by himself (which is possible).

brisk002
01-06-2009, 04:45 PM
There have been some better rumors. The latest has been with the rockets: Lue, CV for Head, Landry... That is a deal i definately like.

Raps18-19 Champ
01-06-2009, 04:48 PM

Im doing you a favor

Im taking lue from you so sessions can actually play

Bob_at_york
01-06-2009, 04:50 PM
There have been some better rumors. The latest has been with the rockets: Lue, CV for Head, Landry... That is a deal i definately like.
For CV? I am not sure if I like that deal for you guys. Landry is nothing special and Head has upside but I am not sure if he will ever reach it. I think you are better off keeping CV than make that deal.

brisk002
01-06-2009, 05:27 PM
I would give CV away for a bunch of basketballs. Top 3 softest players in the NBA. Landry is something special. He can average 16 pts, 12 reb with 30+ min. He is great defensive player and hits the boards hard with a good FG%... Landry is so skilled i would trade REDD straight up for him. Obviously salaries dont match but you get my point.

Bob_at_york
01-06-2009, 05:40 PM
I would give CV away for a bunch of basketballs. Top 3 softest players in the NBA. Landry is something special. He can average 16 pts, 12 reb with 30+ min. He is great defensive player and hits the boards hard with a good FG%... Landry is so skilled i would trade REDD straight up for him. Obviously salaries dont match but you get my point.

I like Landry but I don't think he will ever average a double-double for a full season. I think you are over-rating him.

crewfan13
01-06-2009, 07:48 PM
CV for a bunch of basketballs??? Did you watch last night's game? When CV's on he's a big part of the team. I would like to see him around. Hopefully he can just get more consistent.