PDA

View Full Version : i really hate anthony johnson .....

JNore151
01-02-2009, 10:41 PM
me and my brother have this running joke about him where we call when hes gonna **** up either on defense or miss an open jumper :mad:...we really need an upgrade in back up pg ....especially since aj gets a lot of playing time .......im a die hard magic fan and i think he is gonna hurt us in the long run.......i wanna know if any other magic fans feel what im sayin...

DitchDat
01-04-2009, 07:25 PM
lol it's not like he was brought in to be a star, he was brought in to take some pressure off Jameer Nelson

As soon as the right back-up point guard becomes available, they will go after him, trust me.

And in all fairness, I think AJ is pretty much doing a good job.

S-Dot
01-06-2009, 09:39 AM
AJ has never been liked, but whenever a team desperately needed a back up PG (Pacers, Nets, Hawks, and now the Magic), he pops up. The Magic need another PG though

macc
01-08-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm going to have to agree that I hate AJ as well. I posted in one of our other threads about how everytime he touches the ball it stops any momentum we have going into that position. The Magic are great at passing the ball around and finding the open jumper, once AJ gets it he holds it, not sometimes but everytime. Normally he'll force a jumper or just try to create somthing that's not there. He also really hurts us on D. Other PG's always blow right past him and he ends up commiting a stupid foul because he's not quick enough to stay with them. This esp hurst us because he plays at the end of quarters when we are in the penaly already so he just gives the other team free shots. The only positive about him is he'll make an open shot or get a steal once in a while, overall I would have liked to get Atkins or just anyone who can play some D and not take stupid shots.

Pnoyballer88
01-14-2009, 07:25 PM
I agree with the OP. I think the Magic should trade Turkuglo, Reddick, Battie, and Foyle to Oklahoma. For Watson, Collison, and Wilcox.

Magic Lineup

PG-Jameer Nelson/Earl Watson/Anthony Johnson
SG-Mikeal Pietrus/Courtney Lee
SF-Rashard Lewis/Keith Bogans
PF-Nick Collison/Brian Cook
C-Dwight Howard/Chris Wilcox

macc
01-15-2009, 11:10 AM
I agree with the OP. I think the Magic should trade Turkuglo, Reddick, Battie, and Foyle to Oklahoma. For Watson, Collison, and Wilcox.

Magic Lineup

PG-Jameer Nelson/Earl Watson/Anthony Johnson
SG-Mikeal Pietrus/Courtney Lee
SF-Rashard Lewis/Keith Bogans
PF-Nick Collison/Brian Cook
C-Dwight Howard/Chris Wilcox

Honestly at this stage I wouldn't want to trade anybody. Our team has great chemistry and is blowing away teams. I would see what this team could do in the playoffs, I wouldn't want to change up what we already have. If we traded anyone I would like to see AJ or Cook go, other than those two I wouldn't bother.

D Roses Bulls
01-17-2009, 12:24 PM
well anthony johnson didnt play that bad last night. i liked how he took it to the rim for that slam.

Chris36Chambers
01-20-2009, 04:51 PM
AJ is okay he isnt my ideal back up Point guard but we have needs in other areas...like a back up big man...Howard, nelson, lewis, hedo, lee & Pietrus are untouchable @ this point...maybe a trade package of Cook & JJ (5.2 mil)or for Battie & a pick(5.7) for Wilcox(6.7) or Collison (6.2)

JNore151
01-21-2009, 04:46 PM
come on son u gotta be kiddin me right? u want us to trade battie AND a pick for another back up pf? Battie is doing great, he will be even more valuable come playoff time ....the only expendle players rite now are aj and cook....maybe jj or bogans if they HAVE to be thrown in a deal, everyone else is untouchable...