PDA

View Full Version : Calais Campbell

SFloridaSports
01-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask how Calais Campbell is doing and what you think of him in the future. I am just wondering because I am a fan of the U where he went to school and he was a projected top 5 pick before last year and then his status dropped significantly.

Thanks in advance!

Ramon Nivar
01-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Campbell is an amazing UT and it's a shame he has Darnell Dockett in front of him. The Cardinals have proved with both Calais and Alan Branch that when a player was at one point top 5 projected and fell for a reason besides injury or arrest he is worth taking later.

nashty13
01-03-2009, 12:39 PM
he's been solid man. i like the big fella

chadillachembre
01-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Calais has been great for us his season. A bit of a suprise but has been a stud in his role

davekrieg lives
01-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Truthfullly, and not to denigrate the big man, cause I truly do like him and my brother goes to the U, but from what I've seen there are times when he's out on the field in a critical situation and the otehr teams offense converts a big play.....he's a rookie that needs to learn but his potential is sky high

A stud might be pushing it

My brother has also met him at several parties when Calais was on campus, and he says the guy gets alot of trim {Obviously} and no-one can tell what the hell he's is saying, because of how he muttles words

chadillachembre
01-05-2009, 10:35 PM
^ I wasnt reffering to him as a stud in the sense hes great. He plays well in his reduced role

davekrieg lives
01-06-2009, 01:02 PM
^ I wasnt reffering to him as a stud in the sense hes great. He plays well in his reduced role

I got what you were saying, but great is an overstatement, you said it yourself reduced role

thephoenixson28
01-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Truthfullly, and not to denigrate the big man, cause I truly do like him and my brother goes to the U, but from what I've seen there are times when he's out on the field in a critical situation and the otehr teams offense converts a big play.....he's a rookie that needs to learn but his potential is sky high

A stud might be pushing it

My brother has also met him at several parties when Calais was on campus, and he says the guy gets alot of trim {Obviously} and no-one can tell what the hell he's is saying, because of how he muttles words
This guy doesn't know what he is talking about he thinks calais campbell is a type of soup.

chadillachembre
01-06-2009, 08:51 PM
^^haha... thats pretty funny

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 12:02 PM
tasteful however, he's a second round pick that has been a decent special teamer and an ok thirddown line....that hardly classifies as a stud preformer

and phoenix, bakin cakes and talkin bout soup, stay in the kitchen and cook me dinner *****

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 01:19 PM
tasteful however, he's a second round pick that has been a decent special teamer and an ok thirddown line....that hardly classifies as a stud preformer

and phoenix, bakin cakes and talkin bout soup, stay in the kitchen and cook me dinner ***** davekrieg lives your soft.

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 01:22 PM

and phoenix, bakin cakes and talkin bout soup, stay in the kitchen and cook me dinner *****
I'm just trying to say quit being so soft what the heck is gloom and doom explain for me please it sounds like a type of cartoon for little kids. Everyone was saying does he has some upside to his game, not a pro bowl player. He has some upside he is going be a pro bowler in a couple of years. I'm going to be in the kitchen I'm going to make a fake cardinals fan with a kurt warner lover on the side (I bet you like him on the side) and I'm going to call it davekrieg lives what do you think about that.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 01:58 PM
You dare defy the all-knowing davekrieg lives may a pox be place on your soul

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 02:21 PM
You dare defy the all-knowing davekrieg lives may a pox be place on your soul Yes sir you don't know jack ****. You know your getting you *** handed to you so you come up with this bs just like itsonthewayphx like if its going to scare me. **** you davekrieg lives and all your little devil worshiper friends I can say all you guys can go to hell but you guys will take that as a compliment. So go drink some holy water you f**.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
wow, that is alot of displaced anger, you have severe emotional problems maybe you weren't hugged enough as a kid or maybe a little too much insert what ever cliche you want .........but jeez man take it easy before you stab your dad.....

Oh wait he left went you were three never to be seen again....though, I dont blame him I mean have you seen your mom...Zing!

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 04:55 PM
wow, that is alot of displaced anger, you have severe emotional problems maybe you weren't hugged enough as a kid or maybe a little too much insert what ever cliche you want .........but jeez man take it easy before you stab your dad.....

Oh wait he left went you were three never to be seen again....though, I dont blame him I mean have you seen your mom...Zing! That's funny how you stoop down that low and bring family in this just cuz you have nothing else to say. Your talking about that I have emotional problems and I wasn't hugged enough when I was a kid that's coming from someone that worships the devil. You want to mention family well I'm going to tell you like this. Your dad is in prison for chopping your mothers head off after he caught me boning your mom when he was at work. You used to get beat as a child therefore and get raped by your older brother the one that went to the U(miami) so that determines why you have so much anger towards other people. To let your anger out you come to PSD and let your anger out on everyone. That caused you to hate yourself and that's why your a devil worshiper. Am I right or am I right. F** boy.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 04:59 PM
now we're talking, I love the graffic imagery, you even put my brotehr in their from a previous writings I knew eventually my posts would get through to you

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 05:48 PM
now we're talking, I love the graffic imagery, you even put my brotehr in their from a previous writings I knew eventually my posts would get through to you What's happening are you getting a hard on by my details of words, you davekrieg lives have problems. I'm also sorry nobody gets to me cuz I knew once I affected you in my post you would do anything to affect me. But it didn't work maybe next time though.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 05:53 PM
I think you are like a 9 year old boy, am I right?

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 06:27 PM
I think you are like a 9 year old boy, am I right? That's funny how you keep on running out of things to say..... all I can say is that your finished davekrieg lives stick a fork in him he is done people.

davekrieg lives
01-09-2009, 10:26 AM
That's funny how you keep on running out of things to say..... all I can say is that your finished davekrieg lives stick a fork in him he is done people.

I'll never run out of things to say your a pretender to the throne, a fraudulent cards fan with no incite.....all you've ever contributed was the fact you depise Warner, a QB that has finally given the franchise some legitimacy, and that Vince Young is the best QB in the world......both statements show that your not operating with a full deck......

While I represent the HOUSE OF CARDS....

davekrieg lives
01-09-2009, 10:27 AM
I own you

thephoenixson28
01-09-2009, 11:58 AM
I'll never run out of things to say your a pretender to the throne, a fraudulent cards fan with no incite.....all you've ever contributed was the fact you depise Warner, a QB that has finally given the franchise some legitimacy, and that Vince Young is the best QB in the world......both statements show that your not operating with a full deck......

While I represent the HOUSE OF CARDS.... for some reason you say I despise of warner yet I say he is a good qb but not a great cuz of his recievers. Also just cuz I said vince young is better then collins all of a sudden he is the best qb in the world, yet I didn't even come close to say he was the best qb. Like I said you have nothing to say and you keep coming up with the same stuff. Get over it I own you cuz once I write something you keep coming back for some more. At least the deck of cards was a different approach but yet it still one of the dumbest things you said. Just face it davekrieg lives your done with come back when you have something different to say cuz you aint saying ****.

jackson34
01-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Both of you guys are worthless idiots!! Typical internet tough guys!! HaHa!! :rolleyes:

davekrieg lives
01-09-2009, 03:42 PM
for some reason you say I despise of warner yet I say he is a good qb but not a great cuz of his recievers. Also just cuz I said vince young is better then collins all of a sudden he is the best qb in the world, yet I didn't even come close to say he was the best qb. Like I said you have nothing to say and you keep coming up with the same stuff. Get over it I own you cuz once I write something you keep coming back for some more. At least the deck of cards was a different approach but yet it still one of the dumbest things you said. Just face it davekrieg lives your done with come back when you have something different to say cuz you aint saying ****.

I always bring up stats and observed information...you just state your twisted opinions, maybe its time to invest in a computer and stop connecting to teh internet via ur phone so you could produce some kind of foundation to your beliefs.....I keep bringing up young and the receivers because thats all you have ever contributed.....Warner makes those recievers before Warner they were good not great just look at their touchdown ratio over teh last six years, secondly breaston was brought in as a returner not a featured reciever......Urban was a seattle practice squad guy who saw limited action....doucet is a bonified rookie .....and look how well each has performed under Warner's touledge, Warner's accuracy makes him one of teh best if not the best QB in the league......See those are statements with substance behind them...not blatentlty saying young is better than Collins when collins has led the titans to teh best record in teh AFC....how did young perform last week against the colts back-ups? the answer is poor, you beleive only the hype created by un-imformed analysts not opinions formed by numbers and play......You offer nothing to this forum, now respond and make it good because so far anyone reading my posts and yours can see that i've dominated you........

Response??????

davekrieg lives
01-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Both of you guys are worthless idiots!! Typical internet tough guys!! HaHa!! :rolleyes:

And you are ???? oh yeah bring my limo around and make it choppy boy!

davekrieg lives
01-09-2009, 03:45 PM
silly sad raiders fans...why dont you buy yourself a bullet and rent a gun!! HAHAHA

thephoenixson28
01-09-2009, 05:32 PM
I always bring up stats and observed information...you just state your twisted opinions, maybe its time to invest in a computer and stop connecting to teh internet via ur phone so you could produce some kind of foundation to your beliefs.....I keep bringing up young and the receivers because thats all you have ever contributed.....Warner makes those recievers before Warner they were good not great just look at their touchdown ratio over teh last six years, secondly breaston was brought in as a returner not a featured reciever......Urban was a seattle practice squad guy who saw limited action....doucet is a bonified rookie .....and look how well each has performed under Warner's touledge, Warner's accuracy makes him one of teh best if not the best QB in the league......See those are statements with substance behind them...not blatentlty saying young is better than Collins when collins has led the titans to teh best record in teh AFC....how did young perform last week against the colts back-ups? the answer is poor, you beleive only the hype created by un-imformed analysts not opinions formed by numbers and play......You offer nothing to this forum, now respond and make it good because so far anyone reading my posts and yours can see that i've dominated you........

Response??????
Stats I havnt seen any stats from you I seen stats from action39jackson that proved to you that holt and bruce didn't need warner. So before you go on with your little ways that you know everything again I'm going to have to deal with a sorry *** raiders fan.

thephoenixson28
01-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Both of you guys are worthless idiots!! Typical internet tough guys!! HaHa!! :rolleyes: Its funny how you call us internet tough guys when your also on the internet talking stuff so who looks stupid now. Go back to your forum and go write about how you guys are going to have another losing season. If you want to join with your little confertation you can go right on ahead and step up to the plate. You will get schooled just as much this guy is.

thephoenixson28
01-09-2009, 05:58 PM
silly sad raiders fans...why dont you buy yourself a bullet and rent a gun!! HAHAHA
Now back to you. Davekrieg lives you really need to work on you insults first it was a tool, then a fantasy fan, after that it was king of the castle, then something about a deck of cards, now this insult to this guy. First I have to deal with a fake cards fan now a faiders fan also, at least give me some comp you guys both suck.

davekrieg lives
01-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Ha once again you offered no arguements, you cant defend any of your opinions, and even your raiderfan insults sucked donkey balls....your really not good at anything except for saying "paper or plastic?"

You Looser

thephoenixson28
01-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Ha once again you offered no arguements, you cant defend any of your opinions, and even your raiderfan insults sucked donkey balls....your really not good at anything except for saying "paper or plastic?"

You Looser
I will give you examples who makes them highlight catches fitzgerald, he gives warner more yards after the catch boldin,who has the best recievers in the game cardinals. So who makes warner better. If boldin and fitgerald where on the patriots with a healthy tom brady you mine as well give them there ring. If you put kurt warner on the patriots they would be a playoff team not a super bowl team. So therfor the recievers made kurt warner. Does that prove you wrong. What happen to kerry collins I think vince young would have done a lot better. Give me reasons why you think these recievers aint that good that they would be average on another team cuz that's what you basically say. I guess it was kurt warner making fitzgerald so open against the panthers. Your insults do suck "paper or plastic" oh I'm so mad that you said that I'm going to quit coming to these forums like your friend itsonthewayphx. Yeah right I fight for my team.

davekrieg lives
01-12-2009, 01:31 PM
what you fail to understand is without warner they are good not great....look at there production with leinart at the helm....Collins thre one bad pick besides that he played extremely well {267 yds} he was the offense when chris johnson went to teh bench...how did young do against the colts backup squad at the end of teh year ...horrible

thephoenixson28
01-12-2009, 02:17 PM
what you fail to understand is without warner they are good not great....look at there production with leinart at the helm....Collins thre one bad pick besides that he played extremely well {267 yds} he was the offense when chris johnson went to teh bench...how did young do against the colts backup squad at the end of teh year ...horrible if you are comparing qbs you are right warner is better than leinart. But that's not the case. Answer my question would tom brady win another super bowl if fitzgerald and boldin were on there team or even kurt warner with the recievers of the patriots. Who has the better chance at the superbowl.

davekrieg lives
01-12-2009, 03:35 PM
if you are comparing qbs you are right warner is better than leinart. But that's not the case. Answer my question would tom brady win another super bowl if fitzgerald and boldin were on there team or even kurt warner with the recievers of the patriots. Who has the better chance at the superbowl.

Warner is one of the best qbs in the league along with Brady both would extract the greatness for boldin and fitz.....Brady is a perenial superbowl canidate because of the team he has around him {a defense that always seems to be tops in the league} now that being said Brady had Moss and welker and did not win a superbowl.....
Now would Warner win a Superbowl with Moss and Welker? no can say for sure but i like those odds

but what u are continually failing to realize is that breaston urban have been transformed under warner's accuracy.....Warner is pressured and hit on every other play, but his quick release and uncanny accuracy allows him to hit recievers right between the numbers.....

I never said Fitz and Boldin werent amazing but remember they are allowed to show their talent due to their elite QB

thephoenixson28
01-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Warner is one of the best qbs in the league along with Brady both would extract the greatness for boldin and fitz.....Brady is a perenial superbowl canidate because of the team he has around him {a defense that always seems to be tops in the league} now that being said Brady had Moss and welker and did not win a superbowl.....
Now would Warner win a Superbowl with Moss and Welker? no can say for sure but i like those odds

but what u are continually failing to realize is that breaston urban have been transformed under warner's accuracy.....Warner is pressured and hit on every other play, but his quick release and uncanny accuracy allows him to hit recievers right between the numbers.....

I never said Fitz and Boldin werent amazing but remember they are allowed to show their talent due to their elite QB I just think that if you put warner on a sorry team with a average recievers he would do alright but if you put those two recievers boldin and fitzgerald on a sorry team with a average qb that team would be a lot better.

chadillachembre
01-13-2009, 12:10 AM
I just think that if you put warner on a sorry team with a average recievers he would do alright but if you put those two recievers boldin and fitzgerald on a sorry team with a average qb that team would be a lot better.

Warner just needs an offensive line. if he doesn't he will be the worst qb in the L because he is so immobile. but every qb has a similar weakness that can be covered by good teammates

FreedomReigns
01-13-2009, 06:33 AM
Are you guys serious? Even thru all the years of losing I've never been remotely ashamed to be a Cardinals fan, until now. You two need to grow up. Seriously.

thephoenixson28
01-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Are you guys serious? Even thru all the years of losing I've never been remotely ashamed to be a Cardinals fan, until now. You two need to grow up. Seriously. You didn't have to come read our stuff its not our fault your ashamed to be a cardinals fan.

thephoenixson28
01-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Warner just needs an offensive line. if he doesn't he will be the worst qb in the L because he is so immobile. but every qb has a similar weakness that can be covered by good teammates That's basically what I'm trying to say. Warner has a line therfore he is one of the better qbs in the league, and to top it off he has two of the best recievers not to mention a up and coming reciever in breaston. I knew breaston was going to be good this year with or without warner. I was happy that matt leinart got benched for warner,but if had to choose between other qds like peyton manning,brady, big ben,mcnabb I would choose them. I'm not trying to knock on warner or nothing but I think he is a great qb cuz of his recievers.

davekrieg lives
01-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Warner just needs an offensive line. if he doesn't he will be the worst qb in the L because he is so immobile. but every qb has a similar weakness that can be covered by good teammates

Worst in the league without good o-line???? your not being serious, you cant because i've seen you make some intelligent comments in the past and this would discredit all of that......Warner has been hit, pressured, blitzed, and pile-driven to the ground all year.... but some thing began to happen at the mid-way point of last year....he worked on his release, the timing the quickness, Come on watch the man his on his back every other play, our line is average at best {has played well in the playoffs though} but because of warners top-rated release he has managed to avoid sacks and make plays

Warner is better than big Ben and Mcnabb ......stop Phoenixson, before i throw up

davekrieg lives
01-13-2009, 12:15 PM
Are you guys serious? Even thru all the years of losing I've never been remotely ashamed to be a Cardinals fan, until now. You two need to grow up. Seriously.

What a loser!!!!! your ashamed to be a cards fan.....your pathetic.....you need to grow up, people argue in the real world you two year old f*gget..... leave the adult conversations for me and phoenixson {I still hate you by the way}

PS the cards dont want fraud fans like yourself that tuck tail and run at the first sign of conflict you p*ssy

thephoenixson28
01-13-2009, 12:27 PM
What a loser!!!!! your ashamed to be a cards fan.....your pathetic.....you need to grow up, people argue in the real world you two year old f*gget..... leave the adult conversations for me and phoenixson {I still hate you by the way}

PS the cards dont want fraud fans like yourself that tuck tail and run at the first sign of conflict you p*ssy that's what I'm talking about (by the way I hate you to).

FreedomReigns
01-13-2009, 11:52 PM
You two are hopeless and wouldn't know ***** if it hit you in the face.

davekrieg lives
01-14-2009, 11:13 AM
You two are hopeless and wouldn't know ***** if it hit you in the face.

what does that even mean.....why are u here....ur worthless.....crawl back under ur rock scumbag ......this forum is for card die-hards only.....not frauds ....you havent posted one comment until the cards were in the NFC championship and then you come after me with a lame attack.....grow a sac

thephoenixson28
01-14-2009, 11:46 AM
what does that even mean.....why are u here....ur worthless.....crawl back under ur rock scumbag ......this forum is for card die-hards only.....not frauds ....you havent posted one comment until the cards were in the NFC championship and then you come after me with a lame attack.....grow a sac im saying the guy comes in here when the cardinals are winning, and then he changes his sig that a panthers fan gave to him. Everyone argues and then you come in here and say stop it guys or else I'm going to be ashamed to be a cardinals fan your a little *****.

davekrieg lives
01-14-2009, 12:57 PM
im saying the guy comes in here when the cardinals are winning, and then he changes his sig that a panthers fan gave to him. Everyone argues and then you come in here and say stop it guys or else I'm going to be ashamed to be a cardinals fan your a little *****.

hate to say it but I agree with you....that guy's the saddest excuse of a cards fan that i've ever seen

FreedomReigns
01-14-2009, 07:31 PM
im saying the guy comes in here when the cardinals are winning, and then he changes his sig that a panthers fan gave to him. Everyone argues and then you come in here and say stop it guys or else I'm going to be ashamed to be a cardinals fan your a little *****.

Doesn't change the fact that you guys act like a couple of moron's in here. Im not actually ashamed to be a Cardinals fan. Just ashamed that goofballs like you claim to be the same.

Say what you wan't about the signature, it's pretty sweet and I don't have the knowledge or time to make one myself. As far as being a *****? You obviously are an internet warrior because your barking up the wrong tree.

davekrieg lives
01-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Your ashamed to be a cards fan....hahaha...well good, we dont want h*omos like you

thephoenixson28
01-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Doesn't change the fact that you guys act like a couple of moron's in here. Im not actually ashamed to be a Cardinals fan. Just ashamed that goofballs like you claim to be the same.

Say what you wan't about the signature, it's pretty sweet and I don't have the knowledge or time to make one myself. As far as being a *****? You obviously are an internet warrior because your barking up the wrong tree. call it what you want to call. You come at us and you call us internet warriors, did we pull you into this conversation I don't think so. You think you can come in here and talk stuff when 2 people are trying to settle there differences get the **** out of here. Fake fans are not welcome so get out of this forum. What the **** is a goofball.

FreedomReigns
01-15-2009, 01:26 PM
call it what you want to call. You come at us and you call us internet warriors, did we pull you into this conversation I don't think so. You think you can come in here and talk stuff when 2 people are trying to settle there differences get the **** out of here. Fake fans are not welcome so get out of this forum. What the **** is a goofball.

Don't worry I'm done with you. Bandwagon fan's aren't worth my time anyways.

thephoenixson28
01-15-2009, 02:46 PM
Don't worry I'm done with you. Bandwagon fan's aren't worth my time anyways. thank you so much, and bandwagon fan's this is coming from someone that hasn't came into these forums until cardinals made it to the nfc championship. Go bother somone else don't come in here talking stuff if you can't handle it.

FreedomReigns
01-16-2009, 01:35 AM
thank you so much, and bandwagon fan's this is coming from someone that hasn't came into these forums until cardinals made it to the nfc championship. Go bother somone else don't come in here talking stuff if you can't handle it.

Actually I did post in here and it was before the season started. It was only a couple post but I was here and It was in a supporting role. I just didn't post throughout the season. Do your homework before you open your mouth.

AZCardsFan
01-16-2009, 01:45 AM
Lolz

FreedomReigns
01-16-2009, 01:58 AM
Thephoenixsun28,

Look i'll try and end this right now. If I hurt your feelings then I appologize. I believe you support the same teams as I do for the most part and that makes you 50% decent in my book.

You claim to be a Cardinals fan and i'll give you the benifit of the doubt. I don't care if your alliegance was formed this year or ten years ago. I've been a fan since they moved to the valley turning my back on the Niners in the process. That's quite a few years of losing and false hope shoved down my throat. Every year was a dissapointment except for one and beating the Cowgirls in the playoffs was like winning the Superbowl in my eye's. The next game's loss to the Vikings wasn't as hard to take just knowing what they did the game before.

Anyway's, my apology take it or leave it. The Cardinals are kicking *** right now and there's no reason to think they won't do so again this Sunday. Cardinals fan's were few and far between over the years and it's good to see us finally get our due. There's no reason we should be arguing over frivolous bull**** when we should all be cheering togethor for the greatest team in the NFL. GO BIG RED!

P.S. My apology is extended to Mr. DaveKrieg as well. Cheers!

thephoenixson28
01-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Thephoenixsun28,

Look i'll try and end this right now. If I hurt your feelings then I appologize. I believe you support the same teams as I do for the most part and that makes you 50% decent in my book.

You claim to be a Cardinals fan and i'll give you the benifit of the doubt. I don't care if your alliegance was formed this year or ten years ago. I've been a fan since they moved to the valley turning my back on the Niners in the process. That's quite a few years of losing and false hope shoved down my throat. Every year was a dissapointment except for one and beating the Cowgirls in the playoffs was like winning the Superbowl in my eye's. The next game's loss to the Vikings wasn't as hard to take just knowing what they did the game before.

Anyway's, my apology take it or leave it. The Cardinals are kicking *** right now and there's no reason to think they won't do so again this Sunday. Cardinals fan's were few and far between over the years and it's good to see us finally get our due. There's no reason we should be arguing over frivolous bull**** when we should all be cheering togethor for the greatest team in the NFL. GO BIG RED!

P.S. My apology is extended to Mr. DaveKrieg as well. Cheers! I accept, but you can't be coming at people like that we were settling a dispute and stuff gets hectic. You are going to need fans like us cuz when some panthers fans or eagles fans come in here talking stuff we are going to protect our forum. I at first thought eagles fans were classy but I take that back the only classy team fans were the falcons. Some eagles fans are cool but some are d***heads, some could say the same thing about the panthers fans,but when they come in here talking stuff I'm going to do the same thing. If you look at all my post I don't start stuff I finish it.

davekrieg lives
01-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Look i'm probably the biggest d*ck in any of the forums, and i know it I love these fights I find them hilarious.....that being said we need to destroy the eagles {and their f u c k-off fans and columnists} then we can go back to fighting amonst each-other.....

I swear the story you are about to hear is true.....

This summer a bird continuoulsy kept running into my window at 5 in the morning causing me to wake up and be miserable.....this has continued right up until last week....I wanted to kill that deranged little f u c k, heck i even dosed a peice of bread in oven cleaner and left it out there so it would be eaten and the bird would die so i could get some sleep.....well it didn't work and last week a friend of my mother gave her a picture he took of a bird, my mom didnt reconize the bird her friend told her it was a cardinal she got all excited for me knowing that i've been a life-long fan....she gave me the picture and i couldnt believe it the picture was of the same bird that has been wakin me up......who would have imagined......the bird was gray with a pastel orange beak and very little red so i would have never known....this is an omen its our year.......just absolutly incredible and to think i tried to kill a representative from my team!!!

chadillachembre
01-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Look i'm probably the biggest d*ck in any of the forums, and i know it I love these fights I find them hilarious.....that being said we need to destroy the eagles {and their f u c k-off fans and columnists} then we can go back to fighting amonst each-other.....

I swear the story you are about to hear is true.....

This summer a bird continuoulsy kept running into my window at 5 in the morning causing me to wake up and be miserable.....this has continued right up until last week....I wanted to kill that deranged little f u c k, heck i even dosed a peice of bread in oven cleaner and left it out there so it would be eaten and the bird would die so i could get some sleep.....well it didn't work and last week a friend of my mother gave her a picture he took of a bird, my mom didnt reconize the bird her friend told her it was a cardinal she got all excited for me knowing that i've been a life-long fan....she gave me the picture and i couldnt believe it the picture was of the same bird that has been wakin me up......who would have imagined......the bird was gray with a pastel orange beak and very little red so i would have never known....this is an omen its our year.......just absolutly incredible and to think i tried to kill a representative from my team!!!

I don't know whats more awesome. the 1st or 2nd part of your thread.

davekrieg lives
01-16-2009, 03:35 PM
yes my friend my prickness has cause divine intervention

FreedomReigns
01-16-2009, 05:58 PM
One more name that without a doubt should be mentioned. Ronald McKinnon, undersized with tons of drive and heart.