PDA

View Full Version : Steve Spagnuoulo

GO YANKS
12-31-2008, 09:27 PM
I have two things to say one this my first time in this forum and also i think the chiefs should sign steve Spagnuolo to be the coach trust i live in ny and ive seen him personally hes a genious

Gigantes4Life
01-01-2009, 01:04 AM
I'd be fine with this.

airjesus50
01-01-2009, 02:40 PM
I think Chiefs should get Steve Spagnuolo or Josh McDaniels Patriots Offensive Cord.

Then draft Michael Crabtree with the 3rd Pick and get Cassell...

GO YANKS
01-01-2009, 03:20 PM
i heard the pats were franchising cassel

Doc Fluty
01-01-2009, 06:41 PM
I think Chiefs should get Steve Spagnuolo or Josh McDaniels Patriots Offensive Cord.

Then draft Michael Crabtree with the 3rd Pick and get Cassell...

wow... get mcdaniels, crabtree and cassell.... that would really help our 32nd ranked defense

noturnormalhero
01-01-2009, 07:14 PM
wow... get mcdaniels, crabtree and cassell.... that would really help our 32nd ranked defense

couldn't have said it better myself. :clap::clap::clap:

baller75
01-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Why all this talk about hiring this guy or that guy to be head coach???? Did I miss something last I knew crappy Edwards was still our crappy head coach, and doesn't sound like he is going to be let go anytime soon!!!!!!!

Gigantes4Life
01-01-2009, 10:43 PM
i heard the pats were franchising cassel

They'll probably trade him after they do so, unless Brady isn't healthy.

Why all this talk about hiring this guy or that guy to be head coach???? Did I miss something last I knew crappy Edwards was still our crappy head coach, and doesn't sound like he is going to be let go anytime soon!!!!!!!

We've been embarrassed for 25 games in a row, and our defense is pathetic, and our coach is "defensive-minded." Don't be surprised if the new GM lets him go.

noturnormalhero
01-01-2009, 11:14 PM

Unless the Chiefs new GM is a REALLY nice guy or truly believes in Herm's philosophy and coaching abilities, i can't see Herm being Chiefs HC next season to be very honest. If Pioli does end up coming here won't be surprised if he tries to bring over Patriots OC for HC.

baller75
01-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Have they even started any conversations with possible candiates for GM?? Seems like the jets and browns are rollin and now denver what about KC???

ldslngr10x
01-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Its the norm....we wait until the last minute and everyone else gets the good personel....Clark better pull his head out of his *** before he runs this team into the ground.....I mean look at the stands during home games....EMPTY!!!

DKKC
01-02-2009, 05:23 PM
The Pats have granted Clark permission to talk to Pioli about the vacant GM spot here in KC

GO YANKS
01-02-2009, 06:29 PM
if the chiefs sign mangini then they would just be picking up jets trash first herm itiate and then would be " Mangenious ".

Gigantes4Life
01-02-2009, 08:49 PM
The Pats have granted Clark permission to talk to Pioli about the vacant GM spot here in KC

:dance2:

JW, but where'd you hear that? I haven't heard anything yet.

noturnormalhero
01-02-2009, 09:40 PM
:dance2:

JW, but where'd you hear that? I haven't heard anything yet.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/chiefs/story/648579.html

plpfctn
01-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Its the norm....we wait until the last minute and everyone else gets the good personel....Clark better pull his head out of his *** before he runs this team into the ground.....I mean look at the stands during home games....EMPTY!!!

i would also like to know what clark is doing. i don't hear much. i just hope reporters aren't reporting on the chiefs b/c they're not a popular team. if not, then i hope the hunts sell the team. we need a proactive owner who acts like he really wants to win. damn i'm pissed

In_Ned_I_Trust
01-03-2009, 11:01 PM
I think we are in the drivers seat for Pioli if he actually wants to leave this year. We are a good young team with a good young owner and we have the most under the cap in the league. If he wanted the Browns job he would have taken it by now.

I like Spag, we could use his expertise on our young front 4.

ldslngr10x
01-04-2009, 12:22 AM
I know the fan base is slipping in huge chunks.....I totally didnt give a crap this year about the team because you knew what was going to happen.....It is going to be interesting to see how the coming weeks turn out for us....In my opinion the franchise's future is in the balance....

Thearchitect33
01-05-2009, 02:22 PM
I would really love to see Pioli in KC, but I'm trying desperately not to get my hopes up. If you think about it on one hand it makes sense, but you have to assume he wants to leave New England, and I don't really see a reason why. I guess perhaps a new challenge or to prove his skills out from under the shadow of Belichick, I don't know. I just wish there was more indication of what Clark is doing out there. I read story after story about all these other teams and all the people they are interviewing and meeting with, and all we get is just a tidbit every now and then. Either the Chiefs organization is very good at keeping inside information airtight or the local media is failing to do their job. I can't imagine that would happen with guys like Whitlock around. He's probably too busy writing up stories about how the GM/HC choice was a bad one and why the Chiefs will fail for each and every possible selection so he can have them ready for press when Clark makes a choice.

Duffman
01-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Pioli isn't one of my top choices... I don't think he would fit the Chiefs as well as others. Its also going to be impossible for him to recreate what he did with the Patriots, especially since hes not the mastermind behind it.

ldslngr10x
01-06-2009, 01:04 AM
What is a "FIT" for the Chiefs? This organization has been a Joke ever since Vermeil and Shottenhiemer left.......I say we need new vision around arrowhead......The fans deserve some excitment and something to look froward to next year.....

Thearchitect33
01-06-2009, 04:19 AM
Yeah, this organization has been a joke since Vermeil and Schottenheimer left, despite the fact that they were both head coaches (thus they couldn't have been there at the same time) and there were a few Gunther years between them. I suppose this organization was a joke during the Gunther years after Schott left and then was very not funny while Vermeil was here but promptly resumed being a joke as soon as Vermeil left.

All "joking" aside, I have to agree that a "fit" is a little bit of a stretch on this one. Almost undoubtedly the new GM will hire a coach of his choosing who will then remake the roster to his liking. Therefore, Duff, any GM would be a fit. As for Pioli not being the mastermind of the New England success, I think he was certainly a part of it, and whether he was the mastermind or the genius rubbed off, I think either way he would be a good choice. At the very least you figure the guy's going to be smart enough to know that he wasn't the driving force behind the Pats success and therefore find a coach who's smart enough to reproduce Pats-like success.

fanofchiefs
01-14-2009, 12:15 PM
bump