PDA

View Full Version : Stephon Marbury might be the next Nick Van Exel

#1Mavericksfan
12-31-2008, 07:56 PM
I think Stephon Marbury might be the next Nick Van Exel because I remember when people used to call Nick Van Exel all the same things there calling Marbury now, I remember when Nick Van Exel was traded to the Mavericks and the guy played the best basketball that's he's probably played and he also played great for the Blazers and Warriors, I think all Stephon Marbury needs is a change of scenery and whatever team he goes to he's gonna play great but if he doesn't than who know's what's gonna happen to is career.

superkegger
12-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Nick Van Exel was not a huge turd like Marbury though.

Hawkeye15
12-31-2008, 07:59 PM
Van Exel never quit on his team, and wasn't the biggest waste of potential this side of Derrick Coleman though. Starbury could have been the best PG in the NBA if he had his head on straight. He is just bat crazy. Van Exel was just a streaky scorer with an attitude problem.

Mane
12-31-2008, 08:02 PM
So you're saying Stephon Marbury is the greatest player ever?

superkegger
12-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Marbury also isn't from the greatest place on earth, Kenosha Wisconsin.

Missing56&33
12-31-2008, 08:25 PM
i like nick van exel better than steph. nick had his share of problems but hesnever been banished froma team and played for some good teams and coaches. It seems nobody like marbury which makes me think the problems start with him

blacknell
12-31-2008, 08:26 PM
he should have stayed in minnesota him and garnett could have been the new payton and kemp

Sport
12-31-2008, 08:26 PM
Van Exel didnt have the talent that Marbury had/has. Marbury could be mentioned among names like Garnett/Bryant/Duncan and guys like that if he wouldnt have pissed so many people off.

I can almost guarantee you that if he had not *****ed his way out of Minnesota, the Wolves would have a championship, if not more.