PDA

View Full Version : Halfway Fantasy Awards(Head-To-Head)

LD V2.0
12-31-2008, 02:59 PM
This isn't directed at your own team's, its directed at the whole league.

MVP: Chris Paul
Biggest Disappointment: Elton Brand
Biggest Surprise: Nene
Rookie Of The Year: O.J. Mayo

CaptainCool79
12-31-2008, 07:20 PM
I'm doing this for my fantasy league, i'll leaning towards:
MVP - Lebron
Biggest Disappointment - Elton Brand
Biggest Surprise - Harris or Granger
ROY - Mayo

LD V2.0
12-31-2008, 10:06 PM
Why Granger? He was a stud last season and every analyst and his mother was slurping him entering the season.

CaptainCool79
01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Why Granger? He was a stud last season and every analyst and his mother was slurping him entering the season.

True but look at his statline now. He'd probably be a top 5 pick with those numbers, which he definitely wasnt in my league

LD V2.0
01-12-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't see it. Most people in the media were dubbing him a 1st rounder. A guy like Nene, who has been in the top ten and top twenty all year long wasn't projected to be anywhere near that. Nene, based on rankings, should have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder yet he was taken in the 7th round and beyond.

CaptainCool79
01-12-2009, 10:29 PM
I don't see it. Most people in the media were dubbing him a 1st rounder. A guy like Nene, who has been in the top ten and top twenty all year long wasn't projected to be anywhere near that. Nene, based on rankings, should have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder yet he was taken in the 7th round and beyond.

thats true nene has been great. but i weigh granger a little bit higher just because he went from being a great player to one of the best in all of fantasy

Alphabits
01-15-2009, 03:30 AM
Well Granger was ranked top 15 during th preseason, I dont know how much of a surprise that is. Nene is definately a huge surprise, but Harris is a close 2nd.

Macedonian
01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
MVP: Chris Paul (LeBron James)
Biggest Disappointment: Elton Brand (Allen Iverson)
Biggest Surprise: Jameer Nelson (Nene Hilario, Paul Millsap)
Rookie Of The Year: O.J. Mayo (Derrick Rose)

Yankees1115
01-16-2009, 04:57 AM
MVP: Lebron James (Chris Paul)
Biggest Disappointment: Elton Brand (Tyson Chandler, Dalembert, Josh Smith (after injury numbers should be a ton better)
Biggest Surprise: Jameer Nelson (Nene Hilario, Paul Millsap) I might even say Jason Kidd, hes putting up some pretty great numbers and everyone expected a big decline.
Rookie Of The Year: O.J. Mayo (Derrick Rose)