PDA

View Full Version : Props to Greg Oden

Gibby23
12-31-2008, 11:49 AM
I was kind of back and forth on him early in the year, but he has picked it up and I loved how he was punking the Celtics last night. I think he will get better by the end of the season and be really good by next year. He had a year off so that slowed his development. I liked how he didn't back down last night and was banging with Perk and KG. It was also nice to see him put Ray Allen on his butt.:D I wish Bynum would knock some people around like that.

bostncelts34
12-31-2008, 12:02 PM
how did he own the celtics? lol

Gibby23
12-31-2008, 12:04 PM

Ohh, lol. Where does it say he owned the Celtics?

bostncelts34
12-31-2008, 12:08 PM
ok sorry he was "punkin" the cetics you said. lol

theuuord
12-31-2008, 12:14 PM
It was also nice to see him put Ray Allen on his butt.:D

I wonder what this thread would have looked like had it been KG and Jerryd Bayless.....

juuuuuuuust saying.

BRADY4MVP
12-31-2008, 12:19 PM
I wonder what this thread would have looked like had it been KG and Jerryd Bayless.....

juuuuuuuust saying.

no kidding right

BRADY4MVP
12-31-2008, 12:20 PM
waaaaa waaaaa waaaa-big guy picking on smaller guy cry cry cry

Gibby23
12-31-2008, 12:21 PM

juuuuuuuust saying.

KG tried to play his little games with Aldridge but Aldridge didn't back down.

Tblaze
12-31-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah it was fun to watch, good to see other people noticing he's playing quite good. Mostly in home games so far though...

bostncelts34
12-31-2008, 12:27 PM

juuuuuuuust saying.

haha amazing point. :clap:

bostncelts34
12-31-2008, 12:29 PM
ok, so lets see the thread about KG picking on aldridge? lol Because a thread only comes up when its a smaller guy.

Hold on, gotta go make a thread for oden putting ray down. Hold on. lol

People need to stop hatin' on KG cause he won a title. Never would be happening right now if he was still in miinny. People just hate boston

BALLER71
12-31-2008, 12:32 PM
Oden owned KG.

Gibby23
12-31-2008, 12:36 PM
ok, so lets see the thread about KG picking on aldridge? lol Because a thread only comes up when its a smaller guy.

Hold on, gotta go make a thread for oden putting ray down. Hold on. lol

People need to stop hatin' on KG cause he won a title. Never would be happening right now if he was still in miinny. People just hate boston

KG does wierd stuff like bark like a dog, or cheep shot smaller guys and cries if a guy his same size does it to him. Oden didn't cheep shot anyone, it was a good hard foul, why let Ray get a lay up? It also let Boston know that driving to the hole is not an option because you will get knocked down. I really didn't see Ray going to the cup after that.

Why do you always put lol? It's funny, but do you really sit infront of your computer and laugh out loud?

BALLER71
12-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Like Ron Artest said: "Where's the fire when K.G. is down 20?" "Watch how he goes back to huddle like a puppy. You're either a soldier all the time or you're not. You can't be a part-time soldier."

MiamiHeat
12-31-2008, 01:04 PM
Lol KG elbow Aldridge and then Aldridge smack him in the head and KG just walked away lol
but I bet if it was a guard KG would of been all in the guard's face what a ***** :pity:

D-Leethal
12-31-2008, 01:05 PM
You guys are idiots. Oden doesn't blatantly taunt other teams PG's up and down the court looking like a complete douchebag on numerous occasions. Did anyone ever hate on KG for giving a hard foul? no, they do when its blatant disrespect, taunting or lowering his shoulder to knock someone on their ***

Lakersho
12-31-2008, 01:10 PM

well lets see,hes a rook, held down both big men on celtics,put cryin ray into the cameras,pulled adouble/double/w blocks yea celtics got punked. good game oden!!!

Tblaze
12-31-2008, 01:20 PM
You guys are idiots. Oden doesn't blatantly taunt other teams PG's up and down the court looking like a complete douchebag on numerous occasions. Did anyone ever hate on KG for giving a hard foul? no, they do when its blatant disrespect, taunting or lowering his shoulder to knock someone on their ***

Exactly, this game he was playing quite dirty and he has been doing that games before this one. Atleast I have lost my respect for him.

THE_FLASH_21
12-31-2008, 01:37 PM
I was kind of back and forth on him early in the year, but he has picked it up and I loved how he was punking the Celtics last night. I think he will get better by the end of the season and be really good by next year. He had a year off so that slowed his development. I liked how he didn't back down last night and was banging with Perk and KG. It was also nice to see him put Ray Allen on his butt.:D I wish Bynum would knock some people around like that.

lol... This thread is horrible. Paul Milsap was playing outstanding.. Averaging a double double... He lid up the C's for 28 points and no one said crap... Don't keep over hyping another possible number one bust!!!!

11 points isn't a bully over another team.... Cuz of Oden, their not giving props to Mislap,Granger,Mo Williams,Billups, and the best center in all of the league Al Jefferson..... I know all thses players don't play Center, but all attention is always on this ugly kid.

Gibby23
12-31-2008, 01:44 PM
lol... This thread is horrible. Paul Milsap was playing outstanding.. Averaging a double double... He lid up the C's for 28 points and no one said crap... Don't keep over hyping another possible number one bust!!!!

11 points isn't a bully over another team.... Cuz of Oden, their not giving props to Mislap,Granger,Mo Williams,Billups, and the best center in all of the league Al Jefferson..... I know all thses players don't play Center, but all attention is always on this ugly kid.

Power forwards come a dime a dozen. and the C's beat the Jazz.

what54!?
12-31-2008, 01:48 PM
He's doing his job and knows his role on the team. Not gonna knock him for it.

tonyd3b54
12-31-2008, 03:29 PM
do u any of u have lives outside of hating the celtics?

bbd24
12-31-2008, 05:39 PM
We're back Celtic fans ! We're back !

You know your relevant and in everyones mind when all the opposing fans find a little tidbit here and there to throw in your face. Whether it be a string of losses, etc. You can also tell it when theres like 5 different Laker fans joining in on the thread. Like stating that KG got punked, or KG needs to pick on someone his own size. LMAO!

28-5 ! yeah, pick on your own size KG.

We're Back Baby! With a ring to boot !

Laker haters can come along all they want. Come on and join the party. You talked before the finals last year, only to shut your pie hole later. Probably after the Boston MASSACRE in game 6 when you lost by like 40. No, we don't expect you to learn a lesson . I mean the Celtics have faced the Lakers 11 times in the finals. The Celtics have beaten the Lakers 9 times out of 11. So nah, no lesson to learn there. Keep running your mouthes, just like last year. La La land never rests.

Maybe next week you can start telling Rajon Rondo to turn his headband around ? Or no, I got it, maybe Ray Allen should start picking on someone his own age ?

Steve Kerr
12-31-2008, 05:55 PM
Oden still needs to pick it up. I picked him in the 10th round of my fantasy draft and he is ruining my chances.

D-Leethal
12-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Boston: Home of the bandwagoners

BALLER71
12-31-2008, 06:27 PM
do u any of u have lives outside of hating the celtics?

Hating the Red Sox :shrug:

kvrnm
12-31-2008, 06:50 PM
oden is bad in the post, he has no moves, just uses his brute strength, he has been very dissapointing to me so far... but yaa he had his best game last night, and it wasnt even that impressive.

Mamba006
12-31-2008, 06:51 PM
Funny thing, about all these so called boston fans. I remember the same guys chanting MVP for kobe when they won like 20 games. Complete disrespect for their own team. All these so called legends (russell...) were no where to be found when they were losing. Now all the sudden they show up every celtic home game acting like they love their team. ****ing bandwagoners!

Mamba006
12-31-2008, 06:53 PM
Sorry to say but Bibby was right. I truly dont think the celtics will even make the finals this year. I wanna see kobe vs. Lebron

kvrnm
12-31-2008, 06:55 PM
Funny thing, about all these so called boston fans. I remember the same guys chanting MVP for kobe when they won like 20 games. Complete disrespect for their own team. All these so called legends (russell...) were no where to be found when they were losing. Now all the sudden they show up every celtic home game acting like they love their team. ****ing bandwagoners!

:pity: do research before calling ppl bandwagoners, you dont know who has been a fan through it all and who hasnt.. and as far as russel and the legends go, ive seen them at playoff games in 02, 03, and years like that, when we were average, but still got in the playoffs in a very weak eastern conf.

kvrnm
12-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Sorry to say but Bibby was right. I truly dont think the celtics will even make the finals this year. I wanna see kobe vs. Lebron

yes, as a celtic fan, i will say the cavs are very very good. i think it will be a bigtime battle for us if we meet them in the playoffs again.

bbd24
12-31-2008, 07:19 PM

Was Bibby right last year as well ?