PDA

View Full Version : the master - BB

bagwell368
12-30-2008, 09:59 PM
How about Crennell and Charlie coming back? Could happen, they had the greenest pastures here.

How about all the WR, coaches, etc. that leave here and go down the drain. Who is the common factor?

I promised Pioli will suck elsewhere if he leaves.

I promise Cassel will suck elsewhere as well, and if we score big in picks its all to the better.

The Godfather, and for the one or two Clavell fans out there - Toranaga - BB has attained that epic status as far as I can see.

The only one cast into the wilderness is Mangini, doomed to forever rue the day he rated out his master and superior. Good!

The Intimidator
12-30-2008, 10:12 PM
How about Crennell and Charlie coming back? Could happen, they had the greenest pastures here.

How about all the WR, coaches, etc. that leave here and go down the drain. Who is the common factor?

I promised Pioli will suck elsewhere if he leaves.

I promise Cassel will suck elsewhere as well, and if we score big in picks its all to the better.

The Godfather, and for the one or two Clavell fans out there - Toranaga - BB has attained that epic status as far as I can see.

The only one cast into the wilderness is Mangini, doomed to forever rue the day he rated out his master and superior. Good!

Please post this in the NFL forum. I am having trouble convincing people that BB is the best coach in the NFL.

ERLynx
12-31-2008, 09:16 AM
i wouldnt mind them coming back but i love McDaniels and i dont want him to go anywhere. the o coordinator for when tom brady through 50 touchdowns shouldnt take a back seat to anyone.

bagwell368
12-31-2008, 04:57 PM
i wouldnt mind them coming back but i love McDaniels and i dont want him to go anywhere. the o coordinator for when tom brady through 50 touchdowns shouldnt take a back seat to anyone.

Sure, but the point is, he will leave this year or after next year for a HC job. Charlie will probably last 2 more years at ND. Crennel I would take back right now, and they should.

The 3 of them will have maybe 5-6 years left in them and they can all ride out of Dodge together when the time comes. Plus by getting those guys back, they are not leaving again, Coordinator is what they are and what they should do, neither one was HC material.

Patsfreak1776
12-31-2008, 09:10 PM
This year proved that BB is probably the greatest coach in history of all sports. Look at what he did with what he was left with after all the injuries. It just proves that the one irreplaceable guy in Foxboro is BB. I do think that Crennel is back here calling the defense next season. Weis, not likely. But the most important thing is that BB will be here and that's all that really matters.

cigar17
01-01-2009, 05:03 PM
i would take back crennel back in heart beat

Panzer133
01-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Crennel and BB made the patriots a defensive powerhouse and the pats do need to spruce up there d. It would be just beautiful to get Crennel back and make our defense a force to be reckond with

futureheisman
01-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Crennel and BB made the patriots a defensive powerhouse and the pats do need to spruce up there d. It would be just beautiful to get Crennel back and make our defense a force to be reckond with

completely agree