PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ford Thinks Ricky Rubio Will Declare This Year!

dodgerzfan44
12-30-2008, 07:03 PM
"Ben: (Los Angeles, CA): I have heard a lot of rumors that Ricky Rubio will not declare for the 2009 nba draft. Are the rumors true and if so why do you have Rubio on your mock draft?

SportsNation Chad Ford: He has a large buyout which complicates things. But if he continues to bounce back from injury (he's had two consecutive good games in the Spanish league) he's a likely Top 3 pick in the draft. I don't think he'll pass that by. From what I can gather from my sources, agents will find a way to get him here."

I hope he is right.:pray:

KB24PG16
12-30-2008, 07:33 PM
"Ben: (Los Angeles, CA): I have heard a lot of rumors that Ricky Rubio will not declare for the 2009 nba draft. Are the rumors true and if so why do you have Rubio on your mock draft?

SportsNation Chad Ford: He has a large buyout which complicates things. But if he continues to bounce back from injury (he's had two consecutive good games in the Spanish league) he's a likely Top 3 pick in the draft. I don't think he'll pass that by. From what I can gather from my sources, agents will find a way to get him here."

I hope he is right.:pray:

do u think that the clippers will him by any chance:D

dodgerzfan44
12-30-2008, 07:35 PM
do u think that the clippers will him by any chance:D
hopefully :D