PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Rajon Rondo

chicagowhitesox
12-27-2008, 03:24 PM
He's getting sooooo much attention for his "quantum leap" in skill level and production and leadership. it goes on and on. i just don't get it. and people think he should make the all star game?!?!?!! just look at his numbers. 11.4 & 7.6. the scoring is just mediocre and of course you're going to get tons of assists on that team. his ft% is still 65% and his 3pt% is a miserable 26%. he's a terrible shooter who gets to the lane because of guys like ray allen and paul pierce. and half of his assists seem to be alley oops to kg which take no skill. they're just set plays. and last year he averaged 10.6 & 5.1, so i don't see where everyone think this huge progression has taken place. he's 22!!!!!!!!! of course he was going to get better!!!!!!!! but he's not even in the league of guys like devin harris or even derrick rose!

Frrrrank!!!
12-27-2008, 03:31 PM
I hate you, lol. See I can say pointless things to. If you want to get your message across and say he doesn't want to be an allstar than do it. Don't act like a child and say you hate players.

Westbrook36
12-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Well he did give his reason, The title was alittle childish. I can agree with some things you said tho.

zambo4president
12-27-2008, 03:35 PM
I hate him too, but i hate Chris Paul more. Or i should say i hate all of the attention and praise they get.

Frrrrank!!!
12-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Well he did give his reason, The title was alittle childish. I can agree with some things you said tho.

Yea I know. Do I think Rondo is an allstar, no. But people are taking it a little to personal if they are hating people over allstar spots.

b_russ
12-27-2008, 03:52 PM
I don't hate Rondo but I do hate all of the attention he gets. He's an average point guard that gets all-star attention. But creating threads like this doesn't help. People see the name "Rondo" and the ignorant fans come in and try and defend him just becuase of the team he's on.

theuuord
12-27-2008, 03:55 PM
He's a good point guard for sure. He's not in the elite class of point guards in the league, but he's definitely more of a help than a hindrance.

madiaz3
12-27-2008, 03:59 PM
I agree, take the name and team away from those stats and we're looking at an average starting point guard with a bad jump shot and freethrow %.

GCOOKIE7
12-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Buddy up herre think chris paul shouldnt get all the attention he does ^^^^^ ur a moron. The man is the best PG in the NBA. How does he not deserve it?

theuuord
12-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Buddy up herre think chris paul shouldnt get all the attention he does ^^^^^ ur a moron. The man is the best PG in the NBA. How does he not deserve it?

He probably saw the Christmas game and decided it was a good idea to base your entire perception of a player around one game.

JordansBulls
12-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Pointless