PDA

View Full Version : Would you do this trade?

andog_22
12-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Sacramento Kings

Incoming Players
Photo: Will Solomon
Will Solomon
Salary: $711,517 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 4.0 REB: 0.9 AST: 2.8 PER: 9.82
Photo: Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker
Salary: $4,550,000 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 9.3 REB: 2.9 AST: 2.1 PER: 10.30
Photo: Earl Watson
Earl Watson
Salary: $6,200,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 5.8 REB: 2.4 AST: 6.0 PER: 7.87

Outgoing Players: Quincy Douby, John Salmons, Bobby Jackson
Oklahoma City Thunder

Incoming Players
Photo: Kris Humphries
Kris Humphries
Salary: $3,200,000 Years Remaining: 2
PTS: 4.2 REB: 2.8 AST: 0.3 PER: 17.12
Photo: Bobby Jackson
Bobby Jackson
Salary: $6,487,888 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 6.5 REB: 2.6 AST: 1.8 PER: 11.19
Photo: Joey Graham
Joey Graham
Salary: $2,449,184 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 6.5 REB: 3.0 AST: 0.5 PER: 11.87

Outgoing Players: Earl Watson, Nick Collison
Toronto Raptors

Incoming Players
Photo: Quincy Douby
Quincy Douby
Salary: $1,427,040 Years Remaining: 1
PTS: 4.2 REB: 1.3 AST: 0.7 PER: 6.87
Photo: John Salmons
John Salmons
Salary: $5,104,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 20.0 REB: 3.5 AST: 3.2 PER: 17.76
Photo: Nick Collison
Nick Collison
Salary: $6,350,000 Years Remaining: 3
PTS: 7.0 REB: 6.1 AST: 0.9 PER: 13.43

Outgoing Players: Will Solomon, Anthony Parker, Kris Humphries, Joey Graham

Joey Graham and anthony parker can be switched around

Catfish1314
12-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Raptor fan. Yeah lets trade John Salmons and pick up a bunch of crap.

KingsFiend
12-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Why Not?? Thats what we did with Webber, and Bibby. Not to mention Peja if you consider Artest crap, which I do, but on a whole different level than the crap we got for Webber and Bibby.

Gerald's Realm
12-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Why Not?? Thats what we did with Webber, and Bibby. Not to mention Peja if you consider Artest crap, which I do, but on a whole different level than the crap we got for Webber and Bibby.

the reason they did the webber trade because his knees didnt alow his mobility to be the same player and we has a liability at the end of his career.. what we got in return was weak i will agree with that. As for Bibby.. Bibby wasnt doing anything at the end of his tensure with this club and if i can correct the majority.. everyone didnt want him back from a fans standpoint as all of youo critisized his leadership. the peja trade i agreed with because he played no defense whatsoever. As for salmons.. he is doing ok this year not spectacular but the reason why his stats are up is because there is no one else to take them. Martin is injured, and artest is no there so who else is going to lead? Moore? Hawes? beno? Come on.. As far as this trade goes i would not do it.. The kings will be under the salary cap in 2010 by 22 mill plus.. that is the year the likes of wade, lebron, bosh, to name a few of a high class of free agents will be coming out.

hyphy king 88
12-27-2008, 09:33 AM
the reason they did the webber trade because his knees didnt alow his mobility to be the same player and we has a liability at the end of his career.. what we got in return was weak i will agree with that. As for Bibby.. Bibby wasnt doing anything at the end of his tensure with this club and if i can correct the majority.. everyone didnt want him back from a fans standpoint as all of youo critisized his leadership. the peja trade i agreed with because he played no defense whatsoever. As for salmons.. he is doing ok this year not spectacular but the reason why his stats are up is because there is no one else to take them. Martin is injured, and artest is no there so who else is going to lead? Moore? Hawes? beno? Come on.. As far as this trade goes i would not do it.. The kings will be under the salary cap in 2010 by 22 mill plus.. that is the year the likes of wade, lebron, bosh, to name a few of a high class of free agents will be coming out.

Damn bro. Haven't seen your name pop up in this forum for awhile. Where you been?

I wouldn't do this trade. We are just getting expiring contracts and a point guard we don't need for a guy that I think could get more value in Salmons, one of the most underrated players in the NBA.

but.. If we did do this trade, it would be the first time since Mike Bibby and Eddie house that we will have brother-in-laws on the same team with Anthony Parker and Sheldon Williams. :p