PDA

View Full Version : The Rigged NBA strikes again, newest recruit... Derek Richardson

BandwagonHater
12-25-2008, 09:02 PM
I am not a boston celtics fan, read my username, but that was a poorly called game mainly by one official, derek richardson. David stern wants his big money market LA team to win on christmas so he rigged the game again. Go ahead and close this thread, it wont matter because deep down, you still all know... THE NBA IS RIGGED FOR THE LAKERS

jackyyy
12-25-2008, 09:05 PM
im a lakers fan and i know there was some calls that were suppose to be made that weren't but richardson's just doing his job.

relax

MiamiHeat
12-25-2008, 09:06 PM
the Lakers had a lot of questionable calls go their way..
but Lakers played great and Gasol came up big in the 4th quarter
so I don't blame the officiating for the Celtics lose

still1ballin
12-25-2008, 09:06 PM
Shut the hell up, if you want to complain about this game alone, then I complain about last years finals and its a long list.

carter15
12-25-2008, 09:07 PM
i hate boston..but lakers did get favorable calls...but boston got them all finals last year...so no boston fan shud cry about it.

LakerzDQ
12-25-2008, 09:07 PM
I think there were like 2 questionable calls. not ridiculous ones

to be honest, those calls were the ones that the Celtics were getting in the Finals.
the Lakers matched the Celtics' intensity, and they get rewarded

lakers4sho
12-25-2008, 09:08 PM
I am not a boston celtics fan, read my username, but that was a poorly called game mainly by one official, derek richardson. David stern wants his big money market LA team to win on christmas so he rigged the game again. Go ahead and close this thread, it wont matter because deep down, you still all know... THE NBA IS RIGGED FOR THE LAKERS

yeah that's why L.A. got the calls won the championship last year :rolleyes:

No wait, the NBA is all about the Lakers, so they won the championship the last...19 years? I'm sorry I lost count

CHRISDODGERS
12-25-2008, 09:08 PM
Dude... just shut up...

What about that flop by Pierce at halftime?? They called that didn't they...

Way to rain on a parade...:pity:

D-Leethal
12-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Nothing more annoying than people complaining about officiating.........Every game will have calls that should have been made and calls that shouldn't have, its the nature of the game, until we have computer refs your gonna have to ****in deal with it

lakers4sho
12-25-2008, 09:15 PM
Nothing more annoying than people complaining about officiating.........Every game will have calls that should have been made and calls that shouldn't have, its the nature of the game, until we have computer refs your gonna have to ****in deal with it

and having computer refs will make the game boring as hell...

That means we just all need to deal with it :cool:

kingjanjic
12-25-2008, 09:24 PM

MAN get a life u fuken loser, y dont u check out the calls last year in the finals, boston fouled kobe every play n kobe got no fouls called for him,

2nd of all boston is a big market team just like the lakers u dumb ***, the lakers, boston, bulls n new york r the top 4 markets,

losers like u need to kill themselves, lakers won fair n square, the refs did a "DECENT" job, but if u wanna talk about ******** calls, look at last years finals where boston would hold, grab, hit the lakers n no callls would get called

bostncelts34
12-25-2008, 09:28 PM
Few questionable calls. But when it comes down to it, we lost. We beat ourselves with careless turnovers and poor defense for the most part. We lost. Straight up. Good job lakers.

NotVeryOriginal
12-25-2008, 09:29 PM
the Lakers had a lot of questionable calls go their way..
but Lakers played great and Gasol came up big in the 4th quarter
so I don't blame the officiating for the Celtics lose

The Irony is thats what these tools say when the calls go their way.

Anyway, Lakers > C's :moon:

lakers4sho
12-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Few questionable calls. But when it comes down to it, we lost. We beat ourselves with careless turnovers and poor defense for the most part. We lost. Straight up. Good job lakers.

Yeah the C's had 17 (?) turnovers which I thought was uncharacteristic of well executing half court team.

lakers4sho
12-25-2008, 09:33 PM

not yet.

codes238
12-25-2008, 09:34 PM

i dont think any of the celtics fans are blaming the refs for the loss... but you gotta admit the officiating by richardson was pretty one-sided... my brother is the biggest lakers and kobe fan ever and even he thought it was funny... like the one call where rondo went up for a layup, kobe hit him in the arm and it was an offensive foul???
the game just kind of reminded of a Tim Donaghy like game such as that spurs/suns game where the other 2 officials made regular calls but one official consistently made ridiculous calls going one team's way... again the lakers deserved to win this game, dont get me wrong, but i really hope the league takes a look at this guy before he starts gambling on playoff games too...

Frrrrank!!!
12-25-2008, 09:43 PM
I was not impressed with some calls, but that is the NBA for you. You just have to accept it.

GSW fan
12-25-2008, 09:45 PM
Yes thatnk you, Finally. they fixed it for New orleans to help them get their franchise back up. Everybody knows that the Pau trade was bull **** If any lakers fan say that its not fixxed, YOU ARE IN DENIAL

codes238
12-25-2008, 09:45 PM
I was not impressed with some calls, but that is the NBA for you. You just have to accept it.

yea but thats not the point here really... every game has bad refereeing but the bad calls usually come close to evening out... this is about one ref taking it upon himself to just go up against one team and the NBA needs to take a good look at this... nobody wants another Tim Donaghy... i mean even laker fans, yea he bet on you guys in this game maybe but come playoff tiem it might be for the other team...

codes238
12-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Yes thatnk you, Finally. they fixed it for New orleans to help them get their franchise back up. Everybody knows that the Pau trade was bull **** If any lakers fan say that its not fixxed, YOU ARE IN DENIAL

these kind of comments are just stupid... the league has nothing to gain from LA beating boston in a regular season game, this is a rogue official and he needs to be dealt with...

bootleg42
12-25-2008, 09:47 PM
The NBA is rigged for whatever makes money. It doesn't always have to be the Lakers.

what54!?
12-25-2008, 09:50 PM
:shrug: its the NBA lots of B.S. calls are made.

PRETTY BIRD!
12-25-2008, 09:51 PM

Dont do it...dont lie to yourself and say the celtics beat themselves......the lakers beat them, deal with it!:smoking:

PRETTY BIRD!
12-25-2008, 09:55 PM

get your head looked at!

Wilson
12-25-2008, 09:55 PM
:bla: :bla: :bla:

Any Laker fan who mentioned the officiating in the Finals got slated, don't come in here complaining about the officiating when the Celtics lose.

I'm not gonna get all cocky and say the Lakers are heads and shoulders above the Celtics, we just made the plays on the night. This is a huge win.

lakers4sho
12-25-2008, 10:00 PM

:laugh2:

Brooke
12-25-2008, 10:01 PM
and what about the questionable calls Boston got in the Finals last year

jkiddvc20
12-25-2008, 10:04 PM
I thought it was a fair game some calls were questionable but it happens to everyone. Calm down man dont you think Stern would want the win streak to keep going. That gets people interested and makes them want to watch even more.

phila_gorilla
12-25-2008, 10:10 PM
You could take any given game in a season and find plenty of questionable calls. It happens every game, the refs aren't perfect.

Frrrrank!!!
12-25-2008, 10:11 PM
yea but thats not the point here really... every game has bad refereeing but the bad calls usually come close to evening out... this is about one ref taking it upon himself to just go up against one team and the NBA needs to take a good look at this... nobody wants another Tim Donaghy... i mean even laker fans, yea he bet on you guys in this game maybe but come playoff tiem it might be for the other team...

Not all games equal out. I have seen games where one team is heavily favored. I'm not too bent out of shape right now because its a regular season game, it happens. Just one of those times you say wtf and move on.

BTownTeamsRKing
12-25-2008, 10:22 PM
these refs could not call if a person was out of bounds or not. If a laker fan admits a call was questionable, that means if was an awful call.

its just one game, do the lakers get rings for this one?

honestly, the Celtics turned the ball over and didnt play great defense, but some calls were so random. the offensive foul on Rondo was just WTF????

its the nba. it is wat it is and until someone gets severely punished for gambling, then calls like this will continue.

BTownTeamsRKing
12-25-2008, 10:23 PM
You could take any given game in a season and find plenty of questionable calls. It happens every game, the refs aren't perfect.

arent perfect? fine how about just referre bad, instead of awful.

PRETTY BIRD!
12-25-2008, 10:30 PM
these refs could not call if a person was out of bounds or not. If a laker fan admits a call was questionable, that means if was an awful call.

its just one game, do the lakers get rings for this one?

honestly, the Celtics turned the ball over and didnt play great defense, but some calls were so random. the offensive foul on Rondo was just WTF????

its the nba. it is wat it is and until someone gets severely punished for gambling, then calls like this will continue.

chill out...if it wasn't for the officiating the celtics would'nt of won the title......but if you think this game was rigged just imagine how us laker fans feal making it to the finals only to have the championship stripped from us by the horribly rigged officiating!:smoking:

soundjunkies2
12-25-2008, 10:31 PM
Lol,if the lakers had lost tonight this tread never would of been made.The lakers did get some calls but they also were the better team in the 4th.

blacknell
12-25-2008, 10:32 PM
hmmmmmm

Lakers4ItAll
12-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Excuses Excuses

PurpleJesus
12-25-2008, 10:34 PM
no way the game was rigged, the NBA likes Boston as much as LA, therefore, all the conspiracy theorists out there should think that this was the fairest game up to date.

BTownTeamsRKing
12-25-2008, 10:36 PM
chill out...if it wasn't for the officiating the celtics would'nt of won the title......but if you think this game was rigged just imagine how us laker fans feal making it to the finals only to have the championship stripped from us by the horribly rigged officiating!:smoking:

its the nba. it is wat it is.

D-Leethal
12-25-2008, 10:36 PM
The Laker fans complaining about last years finals sound just a stupid as this guy complaining about this game. There is 48 minutes of non stop movement and contact, calls will be missed, go cry about it. The refs are not the reason Pau owned the Cs down the stretch and the refs aren't the reason the Lakers choked at home up 24 in the 4th and got blown out by 30 in game 5, GET OVER IT. You whiney little girls complain more about this crap than the actual players do

camador22
12-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Im not a Laker or a Celtics fan but I did see some very bad officiating. I counted 3 shooting fouls that were very ovious to me that weren't called. With that being said those calls were in the first 3 quarters and the Celtics had many opportunities to close the game. The Lakers did and that's why they won. I think they allowed the game to be a little more physical but Boston got screwed at least 3 times in the act.

evadatam5150
12-25-2008, 10:42 PM

You're a fool and this thread is rediculous.. On any given night there are all kinds of questionable calls that make fans want to throw the remote right into the TV.. You want to talk about terrible calls and questionable officiating then look no further than last years finals where the officiating was horrendous..

The league is what the league is and officiating will always be questionable depending on what side of the fence you're standing on you closeted Celt fan.. How effing stupid do you think the posters are here.. Congratulations on making an azz of yourself.. :clap:

barreleffact
12-25-2008, 10:47 PM
The Laker fans complaining about last years finals sound just a stupid as this guy complaining about this game. There is 48 minutes of non stop movement and contact, calls will be missed, go cry about it. The refs are not the reason Pau owned the Cs down the stretch and the refs aren't the reason the Lakers choked at home up 24 in the 4th and got blown out by 30 in game 5, GET OVER IT. You whiney little girls complain more about this crap than the actual players do

thats terrible in so many ways. this guy is pissed about a regular season game that had some questionable calls. a REGULAR SEASON GAME. that compares in no way to the NBA FINALS taht was robbed from LA. it isnt stupid at al to complain when officiating is poor, and although I saw some questionable calls, the stakes werent high at all, and LA played a better game, and it wasnt officiated rediculously enough to...idk....have a 30 FT disparity. everything else you said wa spretty spot on. only thing I could add is that boston should have gone with KG all game. he got 14 attempts and made 11 of them. teh man was on fire and shot only 14 times. thats just poor execution

dodgers07champs
12-25-2008, 10:49 PM
May have gotten a few calls in the regular season, but don't forget about the awful calls that Boston received numerous times in the playoffs at home last year, and at home in the regular season this year.

BTownTeamsRKing
12-25-2008, 10:58 PM
the game was poorly officiated. thats something new. now just close this bc its not gettin anywhere.

Hustla23
12-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Yeah the Refs obviously rigged all those clutch buckets Pao Gasol made in the 4th quarter.

How did they do that??!! **** this league is such a travesty.

CrazyCrackar
12-25-2008, 11:00 PM
This is why Basketball is terrible, too much power given to the refs and a solid portion of the overall score is based on fouls.

torontosports10
12-25-2008, 11:01 PM
hahaha as i was watching the game i thought to myself this is a good game and the reffin has been good. However whoever teams loses will come up with a way to blame the refs.

And low and behold this thread was presented to us.

dRa1niNg_ 3s
12-25-2008, 11:04 PM
This is why Basketball is terrible, too much power given to the refs and a solid portion of the overall score is based on fouls.

In a way your right there is nights when i watch a game, and wonder why do i even watch this sport still? But i love the game so i cope with the fact that in some ways its very biased and rigged.

The other night the rockets got screwed in Cleaveland, the zebras took yao out for 3 quarters calling the most bs calls out there. Then when he finally played he tore up the Cavs and ended up with 19 points in 24 mins, but i coped with it and got over it, so get over it celtics fans it just ya'lls 3rd loss come the f#@# down.

DJ CHACH
12-25-2008, 11:08 PM
stop it really....the celtics get every call for the past 28 games..,the knicks got robbed in boston,, and so did everyone else....boston gets everything, i dotn wanna hear it..look what happens when they dont get anything..it becomes a fair game..all that reaching and illegal picks, and grabbing, and foping, look wat happens when they dont get calls

Mane
12-25-2008, 11:22 PM
You also think the 49ers are better than the Redskins.

camador22
12-25-2008, 11:27 PM
the game was poorly officiated. thats something new. now just close this bc its not gettin anywhere.

You're right the game was poorly officated. I saw 3 clearly ovious shooting fouls that weren't called. You have to understand refs are humans and make mistakes. I saw no questionable fouls when the game was on the line in the final quarter. Therefore you shouldn't say the game was rigged. It was poor officating nothing more, no rigging and no controversy period.

D-Leethal
12-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Laker and Celtic fans are like spoiled, whiney little kids. Laker fans are spoiled because they always win, Celtic fans are spoiled because 99% of them just became fans last season so they are only used to championship squads getting all the calls

camador22
12-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Laker and Celtic fans are like spoiled, whiney little kids. Laker fans are spoiled because they always win, Celtic fans are spoiled because 99% of them just became fans last season so they are only used to championship squads getting all the calls

The funny thing about it every time the Lakers lose they always blame the refs. Now that there opponents didn't get proper officating they're turing a blind eye :laugh2: