PDA

View Full Version : 24 hrs of Lebron

Lakers4ItAll
12-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Man the NBA really is pushing him to be the face of the NBA.....

Dec 29-30th 24 Hours of LeBron TV schedule on NBA TV has a full day of games and highlights from James' stellar career.

The moments come for the rest of us with delicious regularity. But for LeBron James, every ferocious tomahawk jam he throws down or nonchalant two-handed flip pass he zips downcourt has been repeated a thousand times before in practice or in some pickup game where cameras don't venture.

Yet the moments still amaze. They still enthrall. And every now and again, even the one christened King James -- a young man who has given basketball cool a new face -- can't help but jump out of his throne witnessing his own impossible talent.

Durant is hype
12-24-2008, 04:23 PM
Yep,there pushing him hard and I don't blame them.

Mane
12-24-2008, 05:11 PM
24 hours of douche.

cubulls
12-24-2008, 05:29 PM
He will never win a ring. **** him...

GCOOKIE7
12-24-2008, 05:45 PM
Lebron is the man he deserves it

The Answer3
12-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Stern's trying to make LeBron the next Jordan. Very simple.

24/7 All Day
12-24-2008, 05:56 PM
This is a big dick sucking act by Stern

Lakers4ItAll
12-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Yep, it's just too bad that Kobe is more of a Global icon. The Olympics proved that.

Stern's trying to make LeBron the next Jordan. Very simple.

b_rad23
12-24-2008, 06:31 PM
:puke:

Iodine
12-24-2008, 07:01 PM
24 hours of douche.

but he dunks purdy

kswissdaf
12-24-2008, 07:14 PM
too bad the only thing he can do is make high lights

G-Funk
12-24-2008, 09:17 PM
He has no swagger in his game.

phils07
12-24-2008, 09:42 PM
He will never win a ring. **** him...

i hate u ****ing people. why hate on lebron? HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA. theres no ****ing debate.

the guy puts up hall of fame numbers and hes not even 24 yet!!!! u guys are straight stupid. he will MOST DEFINITELY win a ring. **** you. there is a solid chance it they win it this year, and it will be solely because of him. but the celtics are really good and theyre probably gona win it all. but theyre aging and the best years of LeBron are now and many many years to come. he wins at very very least 2 rings. guaranteed.

Iodine
12-24-2008, 09:45 PM
i hate u ****ing people. why hate on lebron? HE IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA. theres no ****ing debate.

the guy puts up hall of fame numbers and hes not even 24 yet!!!! u guys are straight stupid. he will MOST DEFINITELY win a ring. **** you. there is a solid chance it they win it this year, and it will be solely because of him. but the celtics are really good and theyre probably gona win it all. but theyre aging and the best years of LeBron are now and many many years to come. he wins at very very least 2 rings. guaranteed.

Jesus did the guy punch your mother in the face?
No need to get pissed at him for having an opinion no matter how stupid you might think it is

LakerzDQ
12-24-2008, 09:46 PM
as good as Lebron is, that's going a bit overboard.

as a Laker and Kobe fan, I'm a bit pissed off about it.

phils07
12-24-2008, 10:11 PM
Jesus did the guy punch your mother in the face?
No need to get pissed at him for having an opinion no matter how stupid you might think it is

well im basically just talking the way i do with my boys when we argue about this topic. i just cant stand the certainty with which people judge lebrons play. i use the same certainty saying he'll win rings, but at least my opinion has merit based on observation and facts. to hate on lebron serves no purpose and has no basis. there some psychologically wrong with the people who do unless ur wizard fan or something. the bottom line is were seeing one of the best players ever and people simply do not like him. they do not enjoy watching him play as a result of their stupid biases. i ultimately just want more people to enjoy watching him play and the NBA in general. seeing so much hateration just makes my blood boil.

and the guy that was offended as a result of being a lakers fan...i mean lebron is simply better than kobe. its not even a big deal. kobe is great, but lebron is better. if lebron was on the lakers instead of kobe, the lakers would probably win close to 76 games and many many many championships. its science. and he might even do that with the scrubs in cleveland. like ok he has some decent players, but nothing to the quality of the laker or celtic or spur or any great team. it is a testament to lebrons greatness how well the cavs are doing. and some of u are gona be straight stupid and say ohhh get off his ****. thats a good reaction. i just like basketball and watching the best player play it. that not logical, is it now

cubulls
12-24-2008, 10:12 PM

:laugh:

Funny ****...:clap:

Lakers4ItAll
12-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Ya there's plenty of debate wether Kobe/Lebron/Wade are best in NBA.
And theres no way of knowing if he will or wont win a ring dumbass.

cubulls
12-24-2008, 10:36 PM
well im basically just talking the way i do with my boys when we argue about this topic. i just cant stand the certainty with which people judge lebrons play. i use the same certainty saying he'll win rings, but at least my opinion has merit based on observation and facts. to hate on lebron serves no purpose and has no basis. there some psychologically wrong with the people who do unless ur wizard fan or something. the bottom line is were seeing one of the best players ever and people simply do not like him. they do not enjoy watching him play as a result of their stupid biases. i ultimately just want more people to enjoy watching him play and the NBA in general. seeing so much hateration just makes my blood boil.

and the guy that was offended as a result of being a lakers fan...i mean lebron is simply better than kobe. its not even a big deal. kobe is great, but lebron is better. if lebron was on the lakers instead of kobe, the lakers would probably win close to 76 games and many many many championships. its science. and he might even do that with the scrubs in cleveland. like ok he has some decent players, but nothing to the quality of the laker or celtic or spur or any great team. it is a testament to lebrons greatness how well the cavs are doing. and some of u are gona be straight stupid and say ohhh get off his ****. thats a good reaction. i just like basketball and watching the best player play it. that not logical, is it now

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. Lebron

Deal with it...

GspLAL
12-24-2008, 10:37 PM

Your opinion has merit on observation and facts? then you must be blind saying Lebron is best in the nba and NOT EVEN CLOSE, gtfo here. It's debatable that he's the best in the NBA but you just said its not even close, you just lost credibility.

MiamiHeat
12-24-2008, 11:26 PM
glad I don't have NBA TV :)

still1ballin
12-24-2008, 11:57 PM
More like 24 hours of caca.

what54!?
12-25-2008, 12:00 AM
why would I watch that? I like lebron but again why?

MiamiHeat
12-25-2008, 12:05 AM
why would I watch that? I like lebron but again why?

i don't hate Lebron either
but watching the same dunk over and over again it would be boring
but I don't have NBA TV so... :)

GCOOKIE7
12-25-2008, 12:07 AM
1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. Lebron

Deal with it...

HAHA Kobe would cry and ask to get traded if he had the team Lebron has. AND Wade is not as good as Lebron NOWAY!!!

LakeShowRaider
12-25-2008, 12:25 AM

To say that LeBron is better than Kobe hands down shows all of our biases. So you're really nothing but a hypocrite.

The topic of who is better is debateable and not a hands down vote.

As far a LeBron for 24hrs? Umm i guess. He is pretty dang good.

MakaSizzle
12-25-2008, 12:43 AM
as good as Lebron is, that's going a bit overboard.

as a Laker and Kobe fan, I'm a bit pissed off about it.

Why because Kobe doesn't have his own show?
The man who raped a young girl, who commited adultry, who wants to be the center of attention, always causing drama, doesnt have a show?:mad:
If I was a Laker fan I would be pissed as well.

Lakers4ItAll
12-25-2008, 01:02 AM
Hate much?

The man who raped a young girl, who commited adultry, who wants to be the center of attention, always causing drama, doesnt have a show?:mad:

MoBASS
12-25-2008, 02:35 AM

You are a ****ing moron.

The NBA already had a 24 hours of Kobe last season when he won the MVP.

soundjunkies2
12-25-2008, 04:04 AM

so much hate,that was 4 years ago and he wasn't even convicted of it.Stop using that as a reason to hate kobe.

zambo4president
12-25-2008, 04:40 AM

Damnnnn hows LeBron`s meat taste? Cuz your dick ridin HARD!

rico
12-25-2008, 04:43 AM
lebron = dope. he deserves it.
and he'll get a ring when he comes to chicago :)

cahawk
12-25-2008, 04:44 AM

The reason is, this board is a large majority kobe/laker fans and lebron is a threat to their idol.
To me there has been no question, Lebron is the best & has been the best for 2 years or more and he is 5-6 years younger.

But I find Wade & kobe more exciting.
Lebron's game is completly different than Oscar Robertson's but he dominates the same. Oscar was not very exciting like Lebron & not that fast. Like Pierce, you knew where he was going but you just couldn't stop him.

nygiants242
12-25-2008, 06:34 AM
LeBron has no J.

chicagowhitesox
12-25-2008, 05:06 PM
ha what a bunch of kobe fans. it's lebron's league now. get over it.

lakers4sho
12-25-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't care, I don't even have NBAtv

PRETTY BIRD!
12-25-2008, 10:34 PM
lebron is overrated....................period............... ........

GCOOKIE7
12-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Lebron is the **** stop crying Kobe **** riders. Put Kobe and Lebron in a trading spaces situation and Lebron would end up with the better team. I don't think that anyone can argue against that.

*Superman*
12-26-2008, 10:40 PM
1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. Lebron

Deal with it...

So you would rather have Wade then LeBron on the Bulls?...Exactly.

MGB
12-26-2008, 10:52 PM
So you would rather have Wade then LeBron on the Bulls?...Exactly.

PLEASE ignore him, all Bulls fans aren't that ********...