PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Marbury?

AirJordanXVIII
12-23-2008, 12:07 AM
One side is a guy that refuses to plays games and has a crap attitude, the other side of this dude is him endorsing a line of sneakers for kids that can afford J's or LeBrons...

So I must ask, what are your guys opinions of Marbury?

superkegger
12-23-2008, 12:08 AM
I think he's one of the biggest waste of talents ever.

Nighthawk
12-23-2008, 12:12 AM
I think im jealous because this man gets paid 20 million dollars to just wake up and live life...Wow

JJ81
12-23-2008, 02:11 AM
I think he's gonna be a decent player when he comes back to play.

ink
12-23-2008, 02:19 AM
Another Marbury thread????

td0tsfinest
12-23-2008, 02:28 AM
probably the highest paid athletes that doesn't play. Makes you wonder about all those kids that try their hardest to make it to the big leagues but get nothing in the end but a pair of beaten up knees.

SteveNash
12-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Well he's obviously a better person than Jordan or LeBron. He's mostly put himself in this situation though, there are other characters in the NBA that the media decides to hate on, but when your own teammates start to hate you, you can only blame yourself.

BK-TY
12-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Talented head case.

_Sn1P3r_
12-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Sounds right. ^

BK-TY
12-23-2008, 03:06 PM
You know I'm HOT right about now. A talented guard who can play either position is what we need and Steph is home collecting checks for doin' nuthin'. :mad:

Kyben36
12-23-2008, 03:25 PM
I feel bad for the guy. He wants to play. Then Duhon comes in and not only takes his Job. Then he gets almost NO minutes. Then they want him to come off the bench after playing almost No minutes. He refuses to play. All they have to do is buy out his contract and let him go play for a team that wants him. all he is is an expiring for them anyway. He is being a hastel because he want out and the Knicks are being A Holes. I wish that they could just Buy out his contract and let him walk. That way he can Play. Thats all he want to do and as a felow Basketball play I cant blame him.

Kyben36
12-23-2008, 03:27 PM
You know I'm HOT right about now. A talented guard who can play either position is what we need and Steph is home collecting checks for doin' nuthin'. :mad:

He is doing nothing becasue you guys seem to think he sucks. He knows he is better than that. He wants to play but Cant with you Organization being a Holes. He knows he is not there to stay and only want to get on the court. I woulnt play for yourteam either knowing Im not in their future plans at all. I would want out.

nalej85
12-23-2008, 03:58 PM
He is doing nothing becasue you guys seem to think he sucks. He knows he is better than that. He wants to play but Cant with you Organization being a Holes. He knows he is not there to stay and only want to get on the court. I woulnt play for yourteam either knowing Im not in their future plans at all. I would want out.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I don't see how people can fault Steph for this.... D'antoni made it clear they were moving in a different direction before Steph was even given a chance......In past years, he's even attempted to alter his game for the better of the team....I admit he's had his share of tantrums,but if anyone deserves to be exiled ,it's Eddy Curry. I've never been a fan of D'antoni , he seems like an over-sensitive deceiver.. That being said, I still hope he has success rebuilding the Knicks...But I hope Steph signs with a championship calibre team and drops 50 points on the knicks in a win or gets a ring...:D

cubulls
12-23-2008, 04:01 PM
He is the Kanye West of the NBA.

Quasimoto
12-23-2008, 10:43 PM
He is the Kanye West of the NBA.

Nah, Kanye Backs All That Arrogance Up With Hit Records...

Marbury Is A Joke, He Made His Bed And Now He Has To Lay In It...

Not To Mention In 2005 I Saw Him In A Headshop On Hollywood And Cahuenga In LA Buying A Bong, Word To Everything...

AirJordanXVIII
12-23-2008, 11:29 PM
Kayne is not a rapper. I think he could be a good singer, but he's just not a rapper.

D-Leethal
12-24-2008, 01:03 AM
Kayne is not a rapper. I think he could be a good singer, but he's just not a rapper.

He's a producer who can rap

colinskik
12-24-2008, 03:54 AM
Nah, Kanye Backs All That Arrogance Up With Hit Records...

Marbury Is A Joke, He Made His Bed And Now He Has To Lay In It...

Not To Mention In 2005 I Saw Him In A Headshop On Hollywood And Cahuenga In LA Buying A Bong, Word To Everything...
I believe you ... I don't know why, but I believe you.