PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys be willing to trade Martin to us(Bulls)?

ProdigyI
12-22-2008, 02:11 AM
I dont know the status of Martin and dont know if he's made any indication if he wants out, but do you think your organization would trade him? I know your team is basically re-building and we can probably offer some expiring contracts for you guys to look forward to 2010 possibly.

Lets say we gave up Gordon and and Gooden for him.:cool:

RocketsRule
12-22-2008, 02:17 AM
Nope.

He is the centerpiece of this franchise right now, and Petrie has no reason to trade him. It just wouldn't make sense, he is one of our few bright spots.

Agent008
12-22-2008, 02:53 AM
There's nobody on the Bulls that would be worth trading K-Mart except for Rose and I know the Bulls would never do that.

DerekRE_3
12-22-2008, 03:58 AM
I dont know the status of Martin and dont know if he's made any indication if he wants out, but do you think your organization would trade him? I know your team is basically re-building and we can probably offer some expiring contracts for you guys to look forward to 2010 possibly.

Lets say we gave up Gordon and and Gooden for him.:cool:

Yeah....we are rebuilding...and Kevin Martin is a big part of the rebuilding project. And we already have a ton of cap room for 2010.

Kyle916
12-22-2008, 06:43 AM
We're rebuilding with Martin as one of the key pieces.

JR8536
12-22-2008, 02:13 PM
i wouldnt trade kevin martin for ANYONE on the bulls

Catfish1314
12-22-2008, 02:18 PM
No and especially not for Gordon and Gooden. BG looks good this year but neither of them are anything close to worth K-Mart.

Kings Faithful
12-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Martin is the key rebuilding piece.

sacgiants1213
12-22-2008, 04:41 PM
if martin gets traded, the fans will protest and riot the streets. The maloofs/petrie will never move kmart not in a million years. Sorry man, but he's ours and all ours. bulls should've picked him wen they had the chance. I know bulls had 3rd pick and BG was the obvious choice... but look where they are now!

Kyle N.
12-25-2008, 03:09 AM
I dont know the status of Derrick Rose and dont know if he's made any indication if he wants out, but do you think your organization would trade him? I know your team is basically re-building and we can probably offer some expiring contracts for you guys to look forward to 2010 possibly.

Lets say we gave up Miller and and Moore for him.

jmtapia
12-25-2008, 04:30 AM
...Not trading Martin isnt about not liking anyone that the Bulls might offer...the simple fact is that Martin is a pivotal piece to our rebuilding team. If there is one sure thing in the Kings roster its Kevin Martin. With the addition of some of our young pieces mainly Hawes, Thompson and Greene it will be crucial that we have someone like Martin, a proven scorer, to be the go to guy. When Martin isnt on the floor there is uncertainty as to who is taking the next shot or whom the ball is running through....when Martin is on the court there is no doubt who the offense is centered around...

At 25 and under contract for the next 4-5 IMO in the next couple seasons Martin will prove to be a bargain at this price....

sacgiants1213
12-25-2008, 04:35 AM
I dont know the status of Derrick Rose and dont know if he's made any indication if he wants out, but do you think your organization would trade him? I know your team is basically re-building and we can probably offer some expiring contracts for you guys to look forward to 2010 possibly.

Lets say we gave up Miller and and Moore for him.

LOL, very good point.

dgreat5000
12-25-2008, 10:31 PM
i wouldnt trade kevin martin for ANYONE on the bulls

KEvin MArtin is good, dont get me wrong...but what is he doin this year?? I would trade his for Gooden and Gordon, but only cuz Gordon is unhappy...

Kings Faithful
12-25-2008, 10:42 PM
KEvin MArtin is good, dont get me wrong...but what is he doin this year?? I would trade his for Gooden and Gordon, but only cuz Gordon is unhappy...

what has gooden and gordon done?

Kyle916
12-26-2008, 06:47 AM

We get Gooden who's undersized, and doesn't really do anything well.

Then we get Gordon who is way overpriced, inefficient, and streaky.

No way.

nygiants242
12-26-2008, 06:48 AM
Nice.. i didnt even know the Kings had cap in 2010

chigoldcoast27
12-26-2008, 02:34 PM
We get Gooden who's undersized, and doesn't really do anything well.

Then we get Gordon who is way overpriced, inefficient, and streaky.

No way.

How is Gordon overpriced? Gooden is almost averaging a double double.. Salaries wouldn't match anyways