PDA

View Full Version : Teams and players that you hate?

BostonCelticsKG
12-21-2008, 11:49 AM
I hate the Lakers i really hate this team i hate the los angeles lakers **** the gay retarted los angeles lakers i wish this team wasnt invented why is this team exsist i really hate the gay fakers i wish this team wouldnt exsist otherwise then id wish they would suck really bad **** the lakers i hate this team soo much.

kobe bryant i hate him alot i hate pau gasol i hate andrew bynum i hate everyone on the lakers i hate the lakers soo much i just dont like this team i hate there fans i hate there ugly colours that make up there logo..

Bg7getclutch
12-21-2008, 12:03 PM
i hate brian scalebrine in the celtics.

Hellcrooner
12-21-2008, 12:18 PM
You are classless, the size of a team is measured by the greatness of their enemies, so since Celtics are our enemy teghn Lakers are REALLY GREAT so if the Celtics didnt exist the you would have to INVENT them.

Sports is abotu wining playing hard but playing fair and respecting your rivals not despising them with blind hatred.

rhino17
12-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Sports is abotu wining playing hard but playing fair and respecting your rivals not despising them with blind hatred.

I dont agree with that at all

I have absolutely zero respect for the Utah Jazz I hate them with a passion. I Have for 19 years and I always will.

Faneik
12-21-2008, 12:27 PM
i hate brian scalebrine in the celtics.

I hate you.

Hawkeye15
12-21-2008, 12:33 PM
I hate the Lakers, and mostly Sasha. I don't like the Spurs, but I respect them at least. I didn't like the Heat last year, because 77 of their games were nationally televised, and they sucked, even though it wasn't all their fault. I am indifferent to most other teams.

jimbobjarree
12-21-2008, 12:43 PM
this boston celts guy is a hero

I dont agree with that at all

I have absolutely zero respect for the Utah Jazz I hate them with a passion. I Have for 19 years and I always will.

good old rhino, ahh good times

ink
12-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Hate threads and baiting threads are not allowed. Closed.