PDA

View Full Version : Nelson

atomik102
12-21-2008, 12:27 AM
After tonights game, Nelson is a great pg, if anybody disagrees your a hater cause he carried the team tonight against the lakers

mightymouse407
12-21-2008, 01:34 PM
man meer meer is a beast the guy has came on strong this season. i always knew he had it in him to take over a game and shine but this year just proves that he is a elite pg. i think the best pg in the east right now fukc all the celtics fans and bandwagoners on rondos dick he doesnt have to really do anything any night thats why they didnt guard the guy in the finals there not gonna win if rondos there leading scorer. bring on the celtics they were lucky we werent healthy when we played them in boston meer meer was injured and a couple other players i hope we get them in the playoffs so we can stick r finger all in there as$ like a rectal exam

JNore151
12-21-2008, 03:00 PM
when we drafted him i was so excited .....tha last years he"s been inconsisitant ...then vs. detroit in da playoffs he played great ....now the difernce is he's playing with confidence .....yea he has been a great surprise but my real magic fans all knew he had it in him we were seeing flashes of it ......now he ready to be a leader ....its funny we all knew we needed a another big man and we had gortat all along ...maybe otis knew what he had and dats why he didnt trade for wilcox or collosin ....but still we need a banger down low as well as an upgrade in da back up pg role.....but all in all we got enogh rite now to give boston a run 4 thier money..........

*Superman*
12-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Who went to the Laker game....That was the best game ever!

atomik102
12-22-2008, 01:51 AM
i missed the whole game had 2 work till 9:30,wish i couldve seen it, i been telling you guys nelson was hte man, he just had arroyo and dooling behind him to pick up slack if he was having a off game, and wtf have i said about gortat, last year against the pistons he was banging up on them, not they dont have billups, AI the cancer, they wont be nothing, i will compare us to how the pistons were, nobody gave them a chance in 03 and they won it all, i wouldnt change a damn thing on this team, we are gelling together
we have proven we can win with and without howard playing or having a big game

skyhibballpj87
12-22-2008, 02:31 AM
man meer meer is a beast the guy has came on strong this season. i always knew he had it in him to take over a game and shine but this year just proves that he is a elite pg. i think the best pg in the east right now fukc all the celtics fans and bandwagoners on rondos dick he doesnt have to really do anything any night thats why they didnt guard the guy in the finals there not gonna win if rondos there leading scorer. bring on the celtics they were lucky we werent healthy when we played them in boston meer meer was injured and a couple other players i hope we get them in the playoffs so we can stick r finger all in there as$ like a rectal exam

whoa whoa pull back a sec elite pg everyones throwing that word elite around alot these days its crazy. dont get wrong i love jameer as our pg and love that he is playing well and running this team right. best pg in the east maybe be stretching it devin harris. mo williams, calderon, rose are all pgs that are argueably better then nelson in the east. i like nelson i really do dont mistaken me for a hater im just not getting over excited. I mean elite is a word for very few pgs and i hear it being thrown around alot rondos elite, harris elite, which is argueable at this point nelson is good no doubt i always said people were underestimating his ability and i love the way hes been playing for us. he keeps this up we will be a force to be reckoned with. i think he def can be an elite pg but hes not there yet. hes having career high numbers so hes definitly improving and i hope he keeps going but lets wait till how deep we go in the playoffs or at least seee how many reg season games we win to call him elite. because hes not in the same catgory as a chris paul or a deron williams just yet. and dont diss boston either you gotta respect that team there defense is nuts and if we play them for eastern conference title we are in for a hell of a series. rondos a good pg but no where near the best in the east and i dont think jameer is either. but if keeps having games like this he wil be. I think this year is the magics year but were going to have to go through boston to prove it and take out detroit and show them we can beat them in a series. because they knocked us out the past 3 times we have made playoffs. and cleveland also isnt going away so the playoffs should be interesting no matter what its true but i love how the magic are flying under the radar and just playing well. this was a statement game for sure to tell them he we are here and we can handle whomever you throw at us whos Next? lol

atomik102
12-22-2008, 10:00 PM
whoa whoa pull back a sec elite pg everyones throwing that word elite around alot these days its crazy. dont get wrong i love jameer as our pg and love that he is playing well and running this team right. best pg in the east maybe be stretching it devin harris. mo williams, calderon, rose are all pgs that are argueably better then nelson in the east. i like nelson i really do dont mistaken me for a hater im just not getting over excited. I mean elite is a word for very few pgs and i hear it being thrown around alot rondos elite, harris elite, which is argueable at this point nelson is good no doubt i always said people were underestimating his ability and i love the way hes been playing for us. he keeps this up we will be a force to be reckoned with. i think he def can be an elite pg but hes not there yet. hes having career high numbers so hes definitly improving and i hope he keeps going but lets wait till how deep we go in the playoffs or at least seee how many reg season games we win to call him elite. because hes not in the same catgory as a chris paul or a deron williams just yet. and dont diss boston either you gotta respect that team there defense is nuts and if we play them for eastern conference title we are in for a hell of a series. rondos a good pg but no where near the best in the east and i dont think jameer is either. but if keeps having games like this he wil be. I think this year is the magics year but were going to have to go through boston to prove it and take out detroit and show them we can beat them in a series. because they knocked us out the past 3 times we have made playoffs. and cleveland also isnt going away so the playoffs should be interesting no matter what its true but i love how the magic are flying under the radar and just playing well. this was a statement game for sure to tell them he we are here and we can handle whomever you throw at us whos Next? lol

please tell me how u think harris is an elite pg and how rondo is 2? Harris when in dallas, he basically passed it to dirk or josh howard, in nj he has done anything, and rondo all he has 2 do is score when 1 or 2 of the big 3 arent having a good game, how is that an elite pg

Chris36Chambers
12-23-2008, 05:47 PM

Wake up Jameer is for real Last night stat line 22pts 5rebs 7ast on 9-9 Fg 4-4 from 3 point land, and Rondo is not for real the dude have 3 HOF playing with him he is gonna get opportunities to score all game everyone sags off him...& seriously Rose over Jameer...lets not crown people before they have accomplished anything...Jameer is shooting & is more efficient than rose, and is avg about an a point & an assist less while also playing about 6 minutes lesser than Rose...While leading the Orlando 2 a 21-6 record as oppose to Roses 13-14 record..& Jameer carried & won us 5 straight games since Dwight been hurt & gettin back in the groove of things

please tell me how u think harris is an elite pg and how rondo is 2? Harris when in dallas, he basically passed it to dirk or josh howard, in nj he has done anything, and rondo all he has 2 do is score when 1 or 2 of the big 3 arent having a good game, how is that an elite pg

Devin Harris removal is the reason why Dallas is stinking it up right now...If anything Dirk held him back

*Superman*
12-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Lets just hope Nelson can keep that same fire and intensity in the playoffs.

MagicBucsSox
12-23-2008, 09:53 PM
I think nelson stinks honestly far as his defense, we knew he could score in college, just defense he cant stop a bigger pg that could post him

skyhibballpj87
12-24-2008, 12:20 AM

i was being sarcastic saying they were elite because thats what other people were saying im saying the word elite is thrown around too much. like people saying rondo is elite i myself dont think he is thats just what people are saying. and harris has done a ton in NJ he dropped 41 and 13 on his old team the other day but im not saying hes eilte either my point was jameer is a good pg but just because hes been doing good for like 24 games doesnt make him an elite pg. i dont think rondo elite at all but i was just quoting another fourm. im not discreditin what jameer has done i like jameer alot but lets wait till later on in season at least till we start throwing the word eilte around

atomik102
12-24-2008, 12:21 AM
bro do u like anything about the magic

atomik102
12-24-2008, 12:26 AM
i was being sarcastic saying they were elite because thats what other people were saying im saying the word elite is thrown around too much. like people saying rondo is elite i myself dont think he is thats just what people are saying. and harris has done a ton in NJ he dropped 41 and 13 on his old team the other day but im not saying hes eilte either my point was jameer is a good pg but just because hes been doing good for like 24 games doesnt make him an elite pg. i dont think rondo elite at all but i was just quoting another fourm. im not discreditin what jameer has done i like jameer alot but lets wait till later on in season at least till we start throwing the word eilte around

Bro i just looked and nobody here has called meer cat elite, the only real elite pg in the leauge is cp3 he has all around game

skyhibballpj87
12-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Wake up Jameer is for real Last night stat line 22pts 5rebs 7ast on 9-9 Fg 4-4 from 3 point land, and Rondo is not for real the dude have 3 HOF playing with him he is gonna get opportunities to score all game everyone sags off him...& seriously Rose over Jameer...lets not crown people before they have accomplished anything...Jameer is shooting & is more efficient than rose, and is avg about an a point & an assist less while also playing about 6 minutes lesser than Rose...While leading the Orlando 2 a 21-6 record as oppose to Roses 13-14 record..& Jameer carried & won us 5 straight games since Dwight been hurt & gettin back in the groove of things

Devin Harris removal is the reason why Dallas is stinking it up right now...If anything Dirk held him back

roses team is 13 and 14 but he doesnt have anyone like dwight lewis or turk, hes got mediocres bigs a washed up larry hughes, a guard that can shoot and is inconsistent named ben gordon the only good guy hes got is deng and hes even questionable at times. i said i love jameer but calling him the best pg in the east after 27 games is just jumping ahead of ourselves and ill say it again. i was calling rondo elite sarcastically because celtics fans are jumping to that statement as well i was saying lets not be like them and wait alittle while to call jameer something besides a really good pg

skyhibballpj87
12-24-2008, 12:33 AM
Bro i just looked and nobody here has called meer cat elite, the only real elite pg in the leauge is cp3 he has all around game

look at mighty mouses quote few things up it says jameer is the best in the east and an elite pg

skyhibballpj87
12-24-2008, 12:37 AM
bro do u like anything about the magic

i like many things about the magic im a huge magic fan i just dont get ahead of myself throw words around like elite and best and stuff like that. i defend the magic all the time. especially when people insult the gm or rashard lewis but im not defending jameer being an elite pg like mighty mouse did say. can he be defintlly is he right now no. and you cant tell me after 20 some odd games you think any different then that.

atomik102
12-24-2008, 10:10 PM
i retract my statment , sorry skyhibballpj87

atomik102
12-24-2008, 10:13 PM
i like many things about the magic im a huge magic fan i just dont get ahead of myself throw words around like elite and best and stuff like that. i defend the magic all the time. especially when people insult the gm or rashard lewis but im not defending jameer being an elite pg like mighty mouse did say. can he be defintlly is he right now no. and you cant tell me after 20 some odd games you think any different then that.

That wasnt for u, i made a mistake lol, it was for magicbucsoxs or whatever his name is

MagicBucsSox
12-25-2008, 12:07 AM
devin harris is not a elite pg , avg 5ast thats the most important concept of a pg, heck of a player though

MAC10TIZZY
12-26-2008, 11:33 PM
so is the skyhihaterinpj's87 the hater atomik102 was talking about in the first place?
heck ya go magic...+

ManRam
01-01-2009, 08:35 PM
I've been one of Jameer's biggest supporters for a while now (search the forum if you doubt me). When he got his deal a while ago, most people here were not too happy. Jameer's problem was always that he made poor decisions, didn't play amazing defense, and was way too streaky. This last year and a half, he has shown that he can shoot very efficiently, and consistently. I always hated how he'd either never try to get to the hoop (so small and quick that he can easily) or the fact that he usually didn't end up making anything out of the opportunities he created when he did. He can blow by most PGs in the league...but now he is finishing better, but more importantly, kicking the ball out and finding shots for other guys. His team defense has been great...individually he'll always have some match up problems, but he is more than holding his own.

But most importantly, and why I supported his long-term deal in the first place, was that he has great chemistry with his teammates, and although Hedo gets a ton of credit (rightfully so) Jameer is still the PG, and has always been the heart-beat and pace of the team.

He's not elite, but he is definitely one of the better PGs in the league, and if there were any doubts that he can carry a team to the playoffs, or carry a team in the playoffs...well...there shouldn't be any any more. He shoots great from three, and great from the field in general. He doesn't turn the ball over a ton, is a good passer, and has grown a ton on defense. What he's doing is not a fluke...and he will prove to be well worth the deal he got.

BoSawx22
01-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Jameer looks a lot more confident and comfortable lately.....he isn't an elite PG but he doesn't necessarily need to be with the talent that he has around him. He just has to control the game and I agree with ManRam in that he's a good shooter and will continue to improve. This team looks a lot more complete than the team in seasons past, and they should definitely make some noise come playoffs.